Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #91
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

i thought we had a queer mod.....i was fixna call over the goat fukkn tranny and get some beers and midgets......
Old 02-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #92
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Let's get back on subject
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
*All donations are for my TIME and my TIME only!!!
If I get you drunk and convince you to sleep with me and give you money for the sex....... and we never discuss the time... then the time was free..... Would that qualify as a Freebie?
Old 02-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #93
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hell yea....i didnt even know i could get paid for sex...i knew i was giving to many freebies away
Old 02-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #94
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Unfortunately not all cities have and there are still a few Mods in Pink in the mix.....
San Antonio for one?
Old 02-12-2011, 12:12 AM   #95
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
i thought we had a queer mod.....i was fixna call over the goat fukkn tranny and get some beers and midgets......
You have an untapped market here. Forget the queer mod, just bring the goat fucking tranny and midgets. It can be BYOB.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #96
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Whispers are we sure this is the can of worms you want to open? You'll be posting that we killed our GF again and we'll be posting about Yours Tonight...

This is the point where we usually say this isn't going to end well.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #97
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hello guttersniper.....what you doing over here???
Old 02-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #98
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Really,

Who gives a rats ass if GM is getting discounts? Can't blame
the man for trying, and if he's getting them that's great.
The Ladies don't have to give them if they don't want too.

There are a lot of us that get discounts from time to time,
so what... As far as posting the rate in the review, how
manytimes do you see "Fee: Between Us?".

Now, if GM is trying in some way to blackmail the Ladies,
then that's wrong. There's alot of things that we can nit pick
about regarding reviews, fact is not everyone is being honest
in their reviews. It's always has been that way and it will always
be that way.

This is just plain Silly.

Rocker
Old 02-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #99
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

All,
This board is based on free, uncensored information exchange. Sometimes this gets a little off track, but the staff here tries to allow these conversations to run their course without interceeding. I even understand that some of the remarks ("I thought we had a queer Mod here') are even understood to be in good fun and hey, we have to laugh at ourselves every now and again.

This being said, all of the staff here are volunteers. Most of you can't figure out why we would put ourselves through the grief. We can't either!! So like us, don't like us, I don't care, just don't even hint at disrespectful remarks about specific staff members. You can joke about us in general but remarks that question a specific Mod(s) character without substantiation need to be left out of your posts. If you have verifiable proof of a staff member's malfeasance, then report it to the owners, otherwise keep the specific speculations and personal likes and dislikes out of your posts. It is a very bold line in the sand where I am concerned. I know that I can count on all of you to respect this boundary.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 02-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm beginning to get the feeling that a LOT of these posts are silly nothing more than very thinly veiled attempts to polarize this community.

Getting pretty bored with the continuous jerking off by a "handful" of guys who obviously have nothing better to do than fuck with the providers and the guys who pay them.

Of course if I started hitting the ignore button, there would be very little to read in the most of the forums, right? Seems that nary a thread is untouched by the handworkers to whom I refer.

Just sayin...
Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #101
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well stated Spacemtn and I agree that issues like that need to stay out of this thread.

I find this thread disgusting and distasteful. This is based on my perceptions. Someone earlier said "perception is reality". It is not reality, but it certainly affects how we think and subsequently feel about what we perceived. We can't change our feelings, but we can change our perceptions. Let me share my perception.

Whispers just beat up on a guy who has seen a lot girls and interacts a great deal on this board, most noticeably by his picture posting. Geniusman tacks pics of girls onto review all over the state. (Maybe the whole board, I rarely read outside of Texas anymore). I have not noticed any patterns to his pic posting nor have heard anyone claim such until this thread.

I have met the guy at a couple of socials in Dallas. If you have met him and talked to him, you know life has thrown some challenges his way. Somebody has even asserted that he fakes his demeanor. If so, then his ability to stay in character for hours on end is amazing. The important thing is, he does not let life's obstacles be an excuse nor does he want or need special treatment.

But to come out and make allegations against him with no evidence, no real examples to look at, and then try to backpedal it as just being a thread about the integrity of reviews is just despicable behavior.

Look at the number of ladies who have come out and said he has never even asked for a discount on this thread alone so far.

Whispers, you started out this thread with the title as an attack on this guy who has contributed lots to the community. You and others have offered no real evidence other than one provider who seems to be all bent out of shape about him.

The one piece of information you do have is that he has hobbied his ass of in the past. So have a lot of us. I spent shameful amounts of money that people had know idea that I had. You have no idea where his money comes from or how much. Judging a book by the little information you do know can be a big mistake.

People get discounts sometimes. Some are just nice guys that the girls want to make regulars. Some of us are lucky enough to have big dicks. Sometimes a girl just want to show some appreciation for some hookups. And then of course, there are barters and the back-room deals initiated by the providers themselves.

Like most everyone here who gets caught up at one time or another of this internet hoby stuff and drinks the kool aid, I don't think a gentleman leverages the board to coerce discounts from the girls. It is against the board rules. But I also know that people who don't see the bigger picture of "the game" are the suckers and people will get taken advantage of. It is part of "the game". I take note of those people and protect myself accordingly and let my closest friends know what I have observed or heard.

I doubt there are few of us that are not guilty of a little manipulation. That is what the game is really about and I was taught that by Amber. She changed my perception before I became a mod on ASPD so I would be prepared at what was going to be thrown at me later on. She truly was a Mother Hen among many other things.

The fee field will always remain debatable, but I put down what you should expect to pay should you go see her based on my review. You may not have the same skill set or professional services to trade or be that guy that paid her electricity bill online because she was broke and it was about to be cut off. I believe the fee field is for the stranger who has no relationship with her so he knows what he should expect to pay.

So how about it Whispers? Do you have some more ladies to bring forward so they can post their disgruntlement with geniusman, other than one? Do you have any other "evidence" to offer up?

Whispers, if all you have is a little information about Geniusman and some conjecture, I think you owe him an apology for titling this thread the way you did, especially, if you were just using it as a launching pad for a what was really meant to be a diatribe on review integrity.

Like I said, my perception is you beat up on fairly innocent guy and are throwing rocks in a glass house for someone who has been around as long as you have.

Maybe you should just start a new thread that is about review integrity in general instead of this one?

What do you think?
Old 02-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #102
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
This being said, all of the staff here are volunteers. Most of you can't figure out why we would put ourselves through the grief. We can't either!! So like us, don't like us, I don't care, just don't even hint at disrespectful remarks about specific staff members.

It was about a year ago that we had to publicly take on/challenge specific MODs for the way they "ruled" the board and local forums. Eventually Owners took notice and threads/conversations took place where much of the communities "suspicions" came out that eventually led to a total turnover of local staff.

You can joke about us in general but remarks that question a specific Mod(s) character without substantiation need to be left out of your posts. If you have verifiable proof of a staff member's malfeasance, then report it to the owners, otherwise keep the specific speculations and personal likes and dislikes out of your posts. It is a very bold line in the sand where I am concerned. I know that I can count on all of you to respect this boundary.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Personally.... I think we have a great local staff and was disappointed to see Sixx step down. Unfortunately, his stepping down has led to some "Driveby Moderation" with folks unfamiliar with Austin sticking their heads in. Obviously we need to deal with it for awhile....

But there is one MOD out there, not from Austin, that is petty in nature that loves to stick his head in here and I am not the only one aware of it.... Woody's been around forever and nailed it... and there are more long time members...that know who I'm referring to.

We didn't have "substantiated evidence" the last time we dealt with this.... What we did have was a preponderance of evidence as well as ownership willing to look at what was being said and could realize that where this is smoke there usually is a fire.....

I respect the hell out of you Space but we may get cross ways soon when enough of us are ready to speak out and link enough crap to put one on notice and ask for a look see by the guys upstairs.........

MODs need to set aside some of their personality and be a bit grey in nature on the boards at times..... They don't have to be in Black the way some of us are... but when they go Pink on us it matters....

Old 02-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #103
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Whispers, et.al,

You are all of course entitled to your opinion. I am asked by the owners to enforce the rules. This one is applicable here:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

The way you guys handled the other situation was to handle it in private channels as is suggested above. That is how I suggest that you handle this one or the others that will, through the course of coexisting on this board arise from time to time.

The rule is clear and I have asked nicely that everyone respect my request to not disrespect staff members in open forums. I won't ask twice.

Now can we get back on topic, or are you guys all done with and this one can be closed?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #104
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Innuendo, gossip, threats and more threats. Obviously, whispers, you're alluding to outing someone over something. That just isn't right man. What's your point? You trying to run people off? Mods? Members? Providers? WTF?

I think the Mods on ECCIE have been more than fair and tolerant since I've been a member here. Behavior like we're seeing in this thread and a few others online will take our community nowhere but down and land us in the same kind of shithole that we had on the former board which shan't be named.

Thank's Space and guys for all you've done. Keep up the good work. I guess you can use the ignore button too!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:20 PM   #105
Guest040415
Account Disabled

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women