Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2015, 07:45 AM   #91
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

The left wing would have it so good if they just killed off all the conservatives they have completely defeated in the culture wars. Those pussies don't have to courage to do it though, so we can continue our guerilla warfare tactics of dressing our grandkids in offensive Halloween costumes and not being nice to black kids.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #92
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Just when you think you have seen it all.....

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...ion-than-them/
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:22 PM   #93
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Game goes on tonight, coach;s last year due to cancer.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:01 PM   #94
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

Yes, it is incredibly fucked up, isn't it?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:13 PM   #95
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

These so called "protesters" have a lot more in common with the radical Muslim Terrorist than they do with the majority of Americans.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 06:35 AM   #96
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Women are so irritated if they aren't getting the attention they deserve...........
Old 11-15-2015, 09:38 AM   #97
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Women are so irritated if they aren't getting the attention they deserve...........
Is that why YOU and YOUR eunuch buddy and hero woomby spam this board so much Ekim ? You two " aren't getting the attention " YOU two think YOU deserve ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:10 AM   #98
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Is that why YOU and YOUR eunuch buddy and hero woomby spam this board so much Ekim ? You two " aren't getting the attention " YOU two think YOU deserve ?
No one is here spamming the board more than you gay rey, you little dick sucker. with your little cries of ME, ME, ME. who's ass do you have your nose up today?
Old 11-15-2015, 10:22 AM   #99
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one is here spamming the board more than you gay rey, you little dick sucker. with your little cries of ME, ME, ME. who's ass do you have your nose up today?
With YOUR hero woomby's daily post count exceeding 35 posts PER DAY and YOUR posts being over 8 TIMES what mine are, we can all see who the master baiters and master spammers are here on this site Ekim ! Watch out for hat falling shit pile at YOUR barn EKIM ! But never fear ! YOUR hero woomby likes to eat shit , just like YOU , and will come to YOUR rescue EKIM ! Maybe he'll even bring YOU a " fresh " rainbow thong and rainbow feather boa to wear to the hospital after they " rescue ' YOUR woomby-loving ass !
Old 11-15-2015, 10:33 AM   #100
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
With YOUR hero woomby's daily post count exceeding 35 posts PER DAY and YOUR posts being over 8 TIMES what mine are, we can all see who the master baiters and master spammers are here on this site Ekim ! Watch out for LMAO hat falling shit pile at YOUR barn EKIM ! But never fear ! YOUR hero woomby likes to eat shit , just like YOU , and will come to YOUR rescue EKIM ! Maybe he'll even bring YOU a " fresh " rainbow thong and rainbow feather boa to wear to the hospital after they " rescue ' YOUR woomby-loving ass !
Take time out from your busy scheduled of spamming the board with your gay remarks, and go fuck your self. See if it feels as good as getting fucked by your reach around crew. Keep stalking your " woomby" begging to suck his dick.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #101
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take time out from your busy scheduled of spamming the board with your gay remarks, and go fuck your self. See if it feels as good as getting fucked by your reach around crew. Keep stalking your " woomby" begging to suck his dick.
YOU keep WKing for YOUR hero woomby. Is that so that YOU can drive up YOUR post count like YOUR hero woomby does ? And keep up those rusty trombone lessons with woomby. YOU and woomby probably do this after each "playing ' session and post-playing ATM session > ! Maybe he'll let YOU be the pivot man for a day at YOUR next meeting of YOUR and HIS reach around crew ! Keep practicing YOUR salute to YOUR hero and DOTY 2016 award winner > !
Old 11-15-2015, 12:36 PM   #102
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
YOU keep WKing for YOUR hero woomby. Is that so that YOU can drive up YOUR post count like YOUR hero woomby does ? And keep up those rusty trombone lessons with woomby. YOU and woomby probably do this after each "playing ' session and post-playing ATM session > ! Maybe he'll let YOU be the pivot man for a day at YOUR next meeting of YOUR and HIS reach around crew ! Keep practicing YOUR salute to YOUR hero and DOTY 2016 award winner > !
I will say one thing in your behalf gay rey winner of the DAOTY 2016 award. You have taken stupidity to a new level, your mammy should be proud.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:41 AM   #103
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Doug has a way with words! http://townhall.com/columnists/dougg...&newsletterad=

Quote:
DEAR FRANCE: Your Trendy PC Stance With Islam Is Killing You... Literally (TAKE NOTE AMERICA)

Doug Giles | Nov 16, 2015

Here’s a question I’d like to put to the doe-eyed, Co-Exist, “poor Syrian/Muslim refugee” French folks and other easily deceived dupes who slurped down that politically correct bouillabaisse of one-hundred-percent, uncut, irrational, will/has never turned out well bullshit: How’d that kum-ba-yah, multi-culti mindset work out for you?

Not so well, eh?

Oui?

Oui.

Garsh, who’d a thunk that evil ISIS operatives, with mass murderous wet-dreams, would try to scam their way into France under the guise of being persecuted, California-Dreamin’, nanny-goat-bearded good guys?

I’ll tell you who would’ve “thunk” it: pretty much everyone with a lick of common sense, that’s who.

Helen Keller could’ve have seen that one coming.

Dear God, some of you are slow on the uptick. Please forgive them, Lord.

Now, for those of you who bought the altruistic bovine scatology regarding the Hello-Kitty refugees, please go find a sledge-hammer and hit yourself in the face with it for aiding and abetting this atrocity.

In addition, after crashing your mug, go down to the nearest cafe … order a triple espresso … down it after it cools and then … please … wake the hashtag up because your We-Are-The-World acid trip is getting people needlessly slaughtered.

Yes, I said it. Your political correctness opened the door, and thereby helped cause, this Parisian catastrophe with your oh-so-trendy, big-hearted and empty-headed belief that: “if we embrace Islam then they’ll chill out and play parcheesi with us.”

Well, you were dead wrong … again. Operative word: dead.

This is what political correctness has yielded up, namely: nations full of retards led by leaders that think they’re morally superior by embracing their own death.

Here’s reality, folks: Islam makes things suck everywhere it goes.

For instance: They hate our freedoms, our Constitution, our customs, our flag, our various religions, our atheists, our women, the gays; they’d stone Bruce Jenner, they despise our music, they don’t like bacon or bikinis and, truth be told, they’d love nothing more than to take over Western Civilization and make it bow in submission to the dictates of a 7th century pedophile who heard voices. That’s Islam in a nutshell. They radically and fundamentally hate us. So … if what I just described sounds peachy with you, and for your posterity, then inject some Muslims into your national mix and give it about 30-40 years to simmer.

Oh, and for those still playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie and blathering about how the “moderate Muslims” are mondo-jovial peeps, please note… we’re not hearing too much from them condemning the massacre in Paris; or their calling for European or American leaders to lock down our respective borders because there are tens-of-thousands of crazy SOBs amongst the “poor refugees.”

I think Europe and the USA should followJapan’s leadand make our countries insanely hard to get into.

Lastly, here’s my prediction regarding the French: I bet they, starting with Hollande, curl back up into the fetal position. I bet they go back into PC mode with Muslims. And I bet our leaders, especially on the Left, do so as well.

Yep, I bet we blind ourselves all over again to Islam being an implacable enemy inside our borders; and that we will not truly wake up until… God forbid… Islam smacks the West so hard, killing way more than they did on 9/11, that finally our fairy tale about Islam being yummy will simply not cotton with reality.
Hopefully, when that happens, we'll have leaders with a steel will who will plow through the residual cruel remains of political correctness and give Islam the apocalypse it says it wants.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:45 AM   #104
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

So does Kurt... http://townhall.com/columnists/kurts...0292/page/full

Quote:
Let’s All Laugh As Liberalism Commits Ritual Suicide On Campus
Kurt Schlichter
|

Nov 16, 2015

Please don't tell the students at University of Missouri and Yale and all the other throbbing pustules of academia to stop their insanity. Instead, encourage and provoke them to turn the turmoil up to 11, a number most of these students can’t count to without taking off their Nikes. No, we want the campuses to echo with the whiny cries of the Children of the Safe Space Revolution.

And we will sit back and point and laugh as the weak-willed, spineless liberal losers of academia abase themselves before their whimpering student bodies. This is just great. As Napoleon observed, never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake. Now, mentioning Napoleon probably a microaggression because, in the unlikely event that the gender studies and Marxist interpretive dance majors of Yale and Missouri recognize the name, he’s a cis-het dead white male – and he was not actually differently abled despite being vertically challenged. Still, his advice has merit – just pretend for a moment that he is trans woman-identifying being of color of some sort.

Our enemies are tearing themselves apart. Let’s let them, because every time a social justice warrior humiliates other liberals, a conservative gets his wings. See, this has all happened before. For those unfamiliar with that thing called history – I’m talking to you, college students – there was this guy named S.I. Hiyakawa who was head of San Francisco State University back in the 1960s. When a bunch of hippie punks decided to make demands, he stood up to them. He became a hero to normal people, and the voters of California – back before they went insane – elected him senator. In other words, all this idiocy about safe spaces and healing circles and “I am an oppressed special snowflake of love” provides us not only nearly endless amusement, but an opportunity to swoop in after the left has pummeled itself into mush.

This is an opportunity to get back on the side of the American people and do their will by striking back at these leftist twits. Along with the rising crime rate – even as President Faily McWorsethancarter has decided it’s time to free thousands of felons because justice or something – student idiocy provides enterprising conservatives a chance to appeal to the Silent Majority just like Richard Nixon did. For you college students out there, you’ll need to Google his Wikipedia page, but suffice it to say, he won.

So let’s make sure Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Democrats have to own this pouty passion play. You know there's no way Hillary can stand up and say what I would: “Hey you little cretins, you’ve got ‘til I count to three to get off my quad or I unleash these state troopers to get all pepper spray and nightstick up on your delicate little booties. Three.”

No, she has to kiss their collective healing circles. And we should make her do it publicly, because there’s nothing normal voters love more than seeing people giving in to petulant sophomores with an attitude. We should force her to take a stand, to decide whether she's on the side of the little college punks, or on the side of Americans. Gee, where do you think she’ll come down? Not with the normals, that’s for sure.

But even as we get a short term political benefit we also have a long term cultural opportunity. An Overton Window is opening to defenestrate academia as it is currently constituted. Right now, as people like Glenn Reynolds and yours truly have written, colleges are pricing themselves out of the market and are increasingly vulnerable to new technology that can deliver an education without all the nonsense. Conservatives can now make an even stronger case that we need to stop subsidizing these government-funded petri dishes of social pathologies and pinko bioweapons. The clown shows at Yale and UofM are a perfect, graphic demonstration of why we should slash their budgets, pare their loathsome, Dem-voting administrations to the bone, and force academia to change – and it goes without saying that the change will be into something other than the lefty conformity factories they are today.

It’s beautiful how this conflict divides the liberals between the establishment and the students, and how it further subdivides two of their main establishment constituencies, academics and mainstream media journalists. For too long, both of these groups of hapless losers have been able to pretend to support free speech. Well, suckers, now it's getting real. The little monsters you spawned don't much like free-speech, and they want you to shut up too, not just us conservatives. Being academics and journalists, and therefore presumptively without spines, most of you guys will submit. A few of you won't, and it will weaken your coalition when some number of your members walk away because they just can’t swallow your catering to these Junior Red Guards.

Conservatives should be loving this fight. We're sitting on the sidelines and watching our enemies beat each other to a fussy pulp. This is a classic wedge issue because it splits our enemy apart like Abe Lincoln split rails. Yeah, there’s another dead white cis-het male reference you Mizzou morons won’t get.

Oh, and what if you little goofs dare strut off campus thinking that we’re like the professorial puffballs who’ll fold in the face of any intersectional anarcho-feminist who starts bawling about feeling unsafe because someone expressed an idea he/she/it doesn’t like? Well, stampy foot may work with your local Assistant Dean for Diversity and Petty Fascism, but it doesn’t play with us. The Iraqis didn’t stop me from exercising my First Amendment rights, nor the Balkans baddies, nor the scumbag rioters in Los Angeles, so you sure as hell aren’t going to without a fight. If you think you get a vote about what we normal Americans can and can’t say, you best be ready to try and make that happen with more firepower than a vicious Tumblr, because when it comes to the Bill of Rights we’re playing for keeps.

So, fellow freedom lovers, grab a bag of popcorn and a tumbler of scotch, because this is only going to get better and better. And you matriculating Marxist morons, pay no mind to us conservatives or to our laughter. Just keep very publicly making your strategic mistakes in your widdle campus safe spaces, and we will keep letting you – for now.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:52 AM   #105
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhrBhWkRlJI

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women