Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 01:25 AM   #91
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, the Ritz Carlton IS in the French Quarter. It is on the correct side of Canal St and between Burgandy and Dauphine. Did the French Quarter flood? I guess it depends on how you define flood. I grew up near the Missouri River and walking around in walk up to your ankles (like Brian William's picture) was not considered flooding. Now if you had to have a boat and a boat could get around then you had flooding. That water is not deep enough to float a boat where the picture was taken (that was Canal Street) so I don't think a body could float face up or down. Writers from the Big Easy have written several accounts that the Quarter did not flood. Did Williams see a body? Over 800 dead, most in other parts of town, so it is possible but I guess that seeing a body on 7th street or Fat City doesn't have the same drama. Just on the surface there are many doubts that his story is true, possible, but unlikely.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:27 AM   #92
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Okay, the Ritz Carlton IS in the French Quarter. It is on the correct side of Canal St and between Burgandy and Dauphine. Did the French Quarter flood? I guess it depends on how you define flood. I grew up near the Missouri River and walking around in walk up to your ankles (like Brian William's picture) was not considered flooding. Now if you had to have a boat and a boat could get around then you had flooding. That water is not deep enough to float a boat where the picture was taken (that was Canal Street) so I don't think a body could float face up or down. Writers from the Big Easy have written several accounts that the Quarter did not flood. Did Williams see a body? Over 800 dead, most in other parts of town, so it is possible but I guess that seeing a body on 7th street or Fat City doesn't have the same drama. Just on the surface there are many doubts that his story is true, possible, but unlikely.
It's likely he saw a body floating but not in the french quarter but that's an area that everyone recognizes, even if you've never been to NOLA, you've heard of the french quarter. It's likely he switched the location to add impact. If that's what he did, that's wrong and he should be fired.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:38 AM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Goddamn, you're thick. I've said twice that he lied and should be fired. How is that anything close to defending him. I simply want to know the true story about what he said regarding New Orleans. We don't know that yet so I'm not sure how you can claim victory just yet. The difference between you and I is I'm not forced to stay within this box, like you. I go where the truth is, regardless of the party of the person involved. If you think republicans are any better, you're dumber than I already think you are. And that's pretty dumb, just fyi.
You're an equivocating jackass. You said Williams should be fired for the helicopter story, but perpetuated this argument in his favor regarding the New Orleans story.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:41 AM   #94
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're an equivocating jackass. You said Williams should be fired for the helicopter story, but perpetuated this argument in his favor regarding the New Orleans story.
Again, you're a victim of binary thought. Yes, he should be fired for the helicopter story. It doesn't automatically mean that this story is a complete and utter lie. I like to get to the bottom before I throw out the baby with the bathwater. You're like a bull, you see red and charge. Chew on this; someone can lie about one thing and not completely lie about another. Fascinating, I know.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:15 AM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Again, you're a victim of binary thought. Yes, he should be fired for the helicopter story. It doesn't automatically mean that this story is a complete and utter lie. I like to get to the bottom before I throw out the baby with the bathwater. You're like a bull, you see red and charge. Chew on this; someone can lie about one thing and not completely lie about another. Fascinating, I know.
There's no "fascination" here. You're one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions; so, it's a foregone conclusion that you an equivocating asshole, because you're once again defending his remarks after you said you weren't defending his remarks. Williams obviously lied when he said he saw a "body floating in the French Quarter", because that's impossible, since the French Quarter didn't flood. And you're a lying jackass when you said you weren't defending what he said.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:40 AM   #96
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

For the record, I lived in Chalmette for about a year and a half and Slidell for six months. Chalmette got hit pretty hard.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:05 AM   #97
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #98
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default NBC News Falsh Brian Williams moved from anchor

to WEATHERMAN......because nobody believes the weatherman anyway.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 AM   #99
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

It is what your news anchors have come to, prior they reported the news, now they want to make it or be part of it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:02 AM   #100
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

The French Quarter is the oldest neighborhood in NO. As such, the original settlers built on the highest spot. Everything that has since grown out from there has pretty much gone down in elevation. Inches not feet and even some pumps separate some parts of the city from being swampland. Subsidence has been a huge issue for NO but the French Quarter remains the highest ground in the area. It was widely reported that the French Quarter did not flood.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:46 PM   #101
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The French Quarter is the oldest neighborhood in NO. As such, the original settlers built on the highest spot. Everything that has since grown out from there has pretty much gone down in elevation. Inches not feet and even some pumps separate some parts of the city from being swampland. Subsidence has been a huge issue for NO but the French Quarter remains the highest ground in the area. It was widely reported that the French Quarter did not flood.
+1

And that's a fact.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #102
Das Riech
Registered Member

Flush out your head gear asshole!!!!!
Das Riech is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:17 PM   #103
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

4+ years a member, and that's your first post? Nice intro.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 01:15 AM   #104
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Riech View Post
Flush out your head gear asshole!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
4+ years a member, and that's your first post?

For the record, Das Riech's first and only post in almost 5 years, came less than an hour after JL's self-imposed departure from this forum.

It could be that the timing of JL's exit and DR's entrance were purely coincidental.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:12 AM   #105
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Reich is spelled wrong.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women