Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #91
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
I wasnt singling anyone out...just making an observation...But obviously it rubbed yor nerve..Not sure why..but i will leave that up the readers to come to their own conclusions as to why..
No, you didn't single anyone out, in this post. It didn't strike me personally, but it did rub my nerve to see the hypocrisy in your posting. Just as you seemed to have had your nerve rubbed wrong when you started posting in Austin.

Quote:
What i do find INTERESTING is if i have a different View than some of the gents here ..I am either on a Crusade or have an AGENDA...but when i agree with them all is rosey and hunky dory....makes one wonder about peoples insecurities...
Your crusade is demonstrated by your posting history, not because I happen to disagree or agree with you. When you're right, I have no problems agreeing with you. There's no rosy or hunky dory. I can stand up and say that you are correct, regardless of my opinion of you. Would you prefer everyone just stay on whatever side they're on and argue the poster instead of the post, regardless of merits of what's posted? I think that speaks more to someone's insecurities than someone who can discuss each issue instead of playing party politics on a board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
If you would take the time to read my post.I agreed to the need of having "Honest disclosure"....but you evidently didnt like me agreeing with you..since that doesnt fit your view of me having a CRUSADE....
Just because you pay lip service to wanting honest disclosure does not mean you haven't tried to put yourself above those who don't buy into your brand of honesty.

Quote:
You my friend just reiterated (by actions) that some people around here refuse to act in a civil manner...instead of politely discussing the issues..you would rather accuse someone of Being on a Crusade...
As your actions don't display the same level of lack of civility when you said the word gentlemen would be a stretch to apply to some men around here? When you said it's possible to be honest without being hostile of malicious, were you referring ghosts being hostile and malicious or do you actually have someone or some people in mind? Just because you don't single someone out or name someone doesn't make the same action civil.

Quote:
I am not alone here but a pot of people are tired of this mentality..I for one would rather have a friendly debate without the personal animosity and attacks..Who knows if your good you may even be able to sway me to change my minds..But when you come attacking me first...It is very unlikely that i will..Thats just Human Nature..
I would hardly call what I said an attack. Though if I created a thread titled "So the Crusader appears out of nowhere to save us all from the Chosen One...what a waste of space..." you might be able to say more accurately that I attacked someone.

I find it interesting that I have shown you the same level of civility you have shown around here, when it's directed towards you, it's personal animosity and attacks...but when you throw it around, it's because lot of people are tired of this mentality, and you happen to represent the "lot of people".
Old 02-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #92
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post

Would you prefer everyone just stay on whatever side they're on and argue the poster instead of the post, regardless of merits of what's posted? I think that speaks more to someone's insecurities than someone who can discuss each issue instead of playing party politics on a board.

No not at all that is ludicrous to even think so..You even agreed that everyone does not have the same perception of things...IE someones 10 is the other guys 7.. my point is if the guy that thinks she is a 7 can engage in a civil discussion without personally attacking the other guy..that person may actually be convinced to see it Joes way..But there are some here (once again I am not calling anyone out) that instead of engaging in a civil debate about it..will use personal insults and disparaging remarks just because he doesnt agree with Joe ..Where as if he used some civility he might actuall convince Joe that she is indeed a 7...

As your actions don't display the same level of lack of civility when you said the word gentlemen would be a stretch to apply to some men around here? When you said it's possible to be honest without being hostile of malicious, were you referring ghosts being hostile and malicious or do you actually have someone or some people in mind? Just because you don't single someone out or name someone doesn't make the same action civil.

I dont agree I didnt aim that remark at anyone in particular..Unlike you who aimed your remarks directly at me...

I would hardly call what I said an attack. Though if I created a thread titled "So the Crusader appears out of nowhere to save us all from the Chosen One...what a waste of space..." you might be able to say more accurately that I attacked someone.

Ok I will give you that one...that thread was in bad form ...But at the time the person it was directed too was guilty of doing the same thing..I will admit it probaly wasnt the best thing to do..As "TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT"...

I find it interesting that I have shown you the same level of civility you have shown around here, when it's directed towards you, it's personal animosity and attacks...but when you throw it around, it's because lot of people are tired of this mentality, and you happen to represent the "lot of people".

I never said i "REPRESENT" anyone..but anyone with any sense can scroll back through Prior Posts and see that I am not the only one that feels the same way..

and as a side note..I normally enjoy your posts..you normally state your views with clarity and some sense..and i will even go so far as to say with some wisdom...Never once have any of my posts been Directed at you..You have demonstrated that you can carry on a civil debate...Being blunt (in my opinion) is not the same as attacking . You are blunt and usually straight to the point thats a good thing ...But your response to my post was a direct attack...and Why? just because I dont totally agree wIth you? Instead of attacking and claiming i have some CRUSADE against you show me where you think I am wrong and lets debate it..Is there a "LAW" against being CIVIL here?
Old 02-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #93
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

The OP has requested the thread be closed Her wish is granted ...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women