Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2014, 12:25 AM   #91
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Why do minority victims always get put on trial. It's the same fucked up mindset that puts female victims of sexual violence by men on trial. Women don't deserve to be raped for being flirty or wearing revealing outfits the same as young black men don't deserve to be shot for wearing saggy pants and hoodies.
Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:37 AM   #92
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Thatdude I have to respectfully disagree there are pictures of Mike Brown all over the internet with bags of weed, throwing up gang signs and holding weapons he wanted to portray the gangster lifestyle - he was far from being a model citizen or an angel. Remember there are lot of gang bangers who live a thuggish life style ex: bear up people, car jack sell illegal narcotics but have clean records because they haven't been caught that doesn't make them a good person. I don't think the black community should paint mike brown as if he was some church going law abiding straight A student that never committed a crime in his life- the way I look at it if you shoplift something as inexpensive as cigars without any care if the world you would rob and steal anything.
His lifestyle or past have no relevance to what happened. It really doesn't matter if he was a honor student or a dope dealing gang member. He was unarmed and shot multiple times. If the officers life was not in imminent danger he should not have used deadly force.
Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:16 AM   #93
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnfast View Post
Why do minority victims always get put on trial.
They don't! When was the last time you heard of a innocent child on a playground being gunned down in a drive by being "put on trial".

That shit happens every day in cities all over the country and not a peep. It doesn't sell so it isn't on every news channel 24/7. But put a white person in the mix and OHhhh my god the ratings go through the roof.

Black person murders unarmed black person, nothing. Black person murders unarmed white person, nothing.

Look at the numbers and see which one happens more often. And then look at which ones get news coverage. It's a fuckin joke man. And only suckers buy into it.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #94
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Look at the numbers and see which one happens more often. And then look at which ones get news coverage. It's a fuckin joke man. And only suckers buy into it.
yup.. the media sells it, and tons of people rush to buy.. if a story from anywhere in the Country has the slightest possible racial angle, the media frenzy is there.. remember those phony stories about Waitresses, whom allegedly wrote racial stuff on receipts? the media couldn't wait to plaster the pics over the internet, no desire for the truth.. no apologies, no admitting they were duped.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #95
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have never known a cop. Never had one as a neighbor or sat down with one for a beer. I have met what I call gun freaks. These talk about what a particular bullet will do to the human body. Having seen that first hand, I find that conversation repugnant. If you put that type of person in a uniform with a badge, nothing good is going to come out of it.

I am going to wait until there is a trial to make any judgement of what actually happened.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #96
pwood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Was he a thug? Only those who knew him can answer that question, but he surely displayed thug like behavior in that store.
The problem I have is if I shot an unarmed man in the street bc I felt threatened id find myself arrested and charged within hours of the shooting.
pwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #97
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

a disturbing new example of shit that can happen, when people are afraid of being labelled as Racist..

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #98
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Why in the fuck do you think this hasn't been on every news channel

http://www.inquisitr.com/1435685/jus...-been-ignored/

Black cop kills unarmed white kid? Why no riots? Why no 24/7 news coverage?

Go figure
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women