Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-26-2017, 12:02 AM   #91
8254F
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl View Post
What do you mean she got in trouble once again ? If you're so sick of someone it's really easy to put them on ignore unless you truly enjoy reading the bullshit...
Did you do any reading before posting?
Old 03-26-2017, 05:33 AM   #92
BBBJLVR69
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westxbnd View Post
I don't think the majority of people miss her. She was a vile person that only spewed hate and negativity. At least het new handle had learned to STFU.
Not really. She's just easing into her new persona. Two posts after this one.
Old 03-26-2017, 05:37 AM   #93
BBBJLVR69
Registered Member

I think you Penelope lovers should see her and post a review with pics and video. Show us how great she is. May change my opinion of her. IJS
Old 03-26-2017, 06:01 AM   #94
8254F
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBJLVR69 View Post
Not really. She's just easing into her new persona. Two posts after this one.
LMAO!!!...Too easy!...I knew the commentary would eventually smoke her out. Small minds are easy.
Poor thing, I know she's dying to "Fucktard" me and some others on this thread.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #95
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
You just don't know when to stfu do you ?
Neither do you.

This must be the land of disappearing post... lol

Wish I would have quoted the "you wish your dick was as big as your mouth" one.

Quote:
It's a shame you didn't learn from the first time you were banned.. You just don't know when to stfu do you ?
Old 03-26-2017, 09:30 AM   #96
8254F
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBJLVR69 View Post
I think you Penelope lovers should see her and post a review with pics and video. Show us how great she is. May change my opinion of her. IJS
LMFAO!!!What a brilliant suggestion!
Old 03-26-2017, 11:16 AM   #97
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I never cared for Dorthy's posting style, her attitude toward the majority of the people here, her Beaumont deal, etc. She had a bitchy and very immature posting style which I never cared for.

This being said. Time to look at things from another perspective.

It appears that the guys who saw her were very happy with the end results. Perhaps once you got the address and hooked up with her, good times were happening.

This may just be me, however since I honor the 'old school' rules of hobby posting, which even pre-dated ASPD, I've always thought that once a provider guested or removed her account, that person wasn't to be mentioned again. The reason why a person guested their account was none of our business.. It's no different than making a thread about why someone was banned. Nobody should receive any notice from the mods on items such as if a person received points or banned. All of this stuff is between the eccie staff and the person involved.

It's very easy, if you miss a person posting, do a quick search. If the search shows 'account disabled', figure it's none of your business why, and move on.

Lastly, allow me to state this. Hell yes I would love to see Dorthy. However I would want to meet her using my real first name and she would be using her real first name. We would meet at 61st Street Pier in Galveston and would both be trying to land a nice bull red. Nothing about the hobby would be mentioned, just two regular and normal people fishing. Getting her away from the hobby business on the computer and away from her provider status, perhaps she's a real decent person. I'll never know about the real her, however I do know people have real life personas and personas on this site that can as different as night and day.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women