Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2015, 07:38 AM   #91
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You're missing the point. No party has the market cornered on idiotic statements. I could just as easily list 15 idiotic statements made by republicans, but where would that get us? People are idiots. This isn't news.

That is my point. Southtown thru the quote by a republican into the mix as if only republicans make stupid statements. I was merely pointing out that stupidity belongs to no party.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:16 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
hahaha, so now they found WMDs in Iraq huh??? someone should tell GW Bush that because he freely admits that they were not found.

like I already said, I don't give a shit about what is said on CNN, they are almost as full of shit as Fox news is. U will have a hard time finding a LEADING voice in the dem party or an elected Dem that gives any creedance to the vaccine lies, u will not have to look farther than elected officials such as Jindal and R Paul to fine elected republicans who cowardly hint that the support these rumors.

So because Clinton cheated on his wife somehow that equals the horrible claims that raped women cant get pregnant??? that is seriously twisted shit.

Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya, that's just plain dumb. . . the whole born in Kenya debate is not an adult argument. . . its childish, ignorant, racist and dumb.

good day sir.
Lethal quantities of WMD were found in Iraq, and it's you and your ilk that need to pull your heads out of you asses and admit it.

Since when is Robert Kennedy Jr. -- a dim-retard radio host -- not a leading dim-retard voice? And your response that CNN is irrelevant except when it supports your POV is a typical lib-retard ploy and pure BS deflection.

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator assaulted women, and Broaddrick maintains she was raped: such physical incidents transcend in vulgar brutality any 'voiced opinion' on any subject.

And you are a "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted dim-retard with your tiny, pin head childishly stuck in the sand if you cannot admit that it was Odumbo who first claimed he was born in Kenya:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:55 AM   #93
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I ain't apologizing for SHIT. He's a politician. If you've been following politics as long as you claim, I'm not sure why you're surprised that one lied about what they would do. That's what they do. You probably liked Reagan though, with his trickle-down bullshit.
Now you should have STFU. Are you saying it's OK for your guy to lie to the people? But not others? Reagan lied. It's wrong, and I oppose any liar in office or running for office. As long as we keep rewarding politicians who lie to us we will suffer with no real representation. Why do you support a demonstrable liar?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:35 AM   #94
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Now you should have STFU. Are you saying it's OK for your guy to lie to the people? But not others? Reagan lied. It's wrong, and I oppose any liar in office or running for office. As long as we keep rewarding politicians who lie to us we will suffer with no real representation. Why do you support a demonstrable liar?
COG have you ever told a lie before? Case Closed!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:11 AM   #95
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're missing the point....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That is my point....

Undercunt has zero comprehension.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #96
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Undercunt has zero comprehension.
We actually came to agreement on the matter. Why are you sticking your beak in where it isn't needed?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:47 AM   #97
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did you even read the first few posts on this page? Both parties lie. Never said any different. You're looking for an argument where there isn't one.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #98
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
We actually came to agreement on the matter. Why are you sticking your beak in where it isn't needed?

You accused him of missing the very point he was making. Why do you waste band-width making us explain everything twice to you?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:01 PM   #99
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You accused him of missing the very point he was making. Why do you waste band-width making us explain everything twice to you?
And then we agreed we were making the same point. You fail at life, dicknip
Old 02-23-2015, 12:52 PM   #100
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What are you government worker, 16? There are different kinds of lies from the little white lie "no, your ass looks great in those pants", to the self serving lie "Of course I love you and I would never get your pregnant", to those of used car dealers "this baby gets nearly 40 miles to the gallon.", to the really bad lies "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." (at this point some libtard will say that Bush lied about WMDs even though he believed the same intelligence report that Clinton believed and the facts that WMDs were found, so it was never a lie). Really dark, evil lies take a country into a war for something that never happened (Gulf of Tonkin or the Polish attack on a German radio station). Evil lies are lies that intentionally try to destroy someone's reputation for something that they did not say or do (I can see Russia from my kitchen--Tina Fey), or to try to cover up negligence (the riot was because of a video).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:29 PM   #101
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What are you government worker, 16? There are different kinds of lies from the little white lie "no, your ass looks great in those pants", to the self serving lie "Of course I love you and I would never get your pregnant", to those of used car dealers "this baby gets nearly 40 miles to the gallon.", to the really bad lies "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." (at this point some libtard will say that Bush lied about WMDs even though he believed the same intelligence report that Clinton believed and the facts that WMDs were found, so it was never a lie). Really dark, evil lies take a country into a war for something that never happened (Gulf of Tonkin or the Polish attack on a German radio station). Evil lies are lies that intentionally try to destroy someone's reputation for something that they did not say or do (I can see Russia from my kitchen--Tina Fey), or to try to cover up negligence (the riot was because of a video).
7 panels found no wrongdoing on Benghazi. I guess the republicans will just keep convening though, until the outcome fits their story. As for Palin, that was a comedy show. Lying is part of it. It's called acting. It's basically lying for a living.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:28 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
7 panels found no wrongdoing on Benghazi. I guess the republicans will just keep convening though, until the outcome fits their story. As for Palin, that was a comedy show. Lying is part of it. It's called acting. It's basically lying for a living.
Only a "#Grubered" Odumbo minion like the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion can find solace in how those panels found Odumbo and Hildabeast guilty of negligence and gross incompetence.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:31 PM   #103
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only a "#Grubered" Odumbo minion like the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion can find solace in how those panels found Odumbo and Hildabeast guilty of negligence and gross incompetence.
Prove it.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:32 PM   #104
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
COG have you ever told a lie before? Case Closed!!!!!
The difference is I'm not running, nor do I hold a position of trust in government. When I have a fiduciary duty to tell the truth, and I have held those positions, I have never lied. Our leaders have a fiduciary duty to tell the truth. If they don't, we don't have a representative government. It's impossible. If they lie to us, we have no idea what they will actually, nor can we be sure of what they are doing. We are left in the dark, which makes our government no better than the old style Soviet Politburo.

Question: Why are you defending lying by our leaders to the American public?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:37 PM   #105
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Prove it.
The evidence is in your posts, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You're a "#Grubered" Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women