Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2021, 03:37 PM   #91
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Not sure where I stand, but interesting thread, especially on a sex website. Many threesome reviews extoll the lesbian interaction of female participants and many complain of the lack thereof. Somehow it differs when the male gender becomes blurred....I'll admit to a degree of homophobia myself.

Random thoughts:
I think we're spending a lot of time fretting about a relatively small group of the population that may be better spent elsewhere.

There is a difference between cross-dressers, transsexuals, bisexuality and homosexuals and one opinion doesn't necessarily fit all.

Personally, I don't care who uses a public toilet with me. In the 60's with women's lib, it was common for a female to use male facilities to prove a point...of course I'm a guy and not sure the converse would have been well received.

I don't think it wise for minors to receive irreversible sex change therapy even with parental consent (note irreversible). Too much can change, but once of age, then it's their decision.

I'm not a sports guy, so sue me, but IMO, too much emphasis on winning at the ElHi level and not enough on the satisfaction of simply participating. Olympics, college sports might be different and restrictions based on hormone therapy are OK by me.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:04 PM   #92
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Some of these latter comments demonstrate what offended Little Monster so much; just because you have a delusion does not require the rest of us to fall into line and accept that you're correct. I've noticed a couple of commercials that have lines like, "not for use by anyone who was assigned female at birth." What kind of medical advice is that? So now you can't say that this is not for women?

I guess calling you out on your lies really
got to you. Feeling a little inferior are we?? No biggie.
Can't believe I'm actually going to say this but, I agree with HF's post. Carry on Ol' Wise one
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:17 PM   #93
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Transgenderism or gender dysphoria is not a psychological issue per se. It's a function of having a "female/male brain" in terms of it's physical structure. Men's and women's brains are not the same. Women's brains are composed of more white matter than men, who's brains are composed of more gray matter. Women's brains are also more connected between the right and left hemispheres while men's brain tend to more connected front to back. There are other differences, but you get the picture.
What is the culprit, you may ask? Pre-natal testosterone. Too much at the right/wrong stage in utero can produce the male brain patterns while the converse is true for lower than normal testosterone levels. Pretty straightforward really.
Though I've never heard a sex researcher make the claim I am about to make, I would be willing to wager that the issue of homosexuality is related as well. It seems like a matter of degree to me. This also seems to tie in with the phenomena of most young people who think they are trans resolving to them realizing they're just gay as they get older.
I guess the point would be that it's not a choice for those who are truly trans nor is it some kind of fixable psychosis.

You can hear more from sexual neuroscientist Dr. Debra Soh here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY5eOHnQU5A

Go ahead and take a gander, she's cute!
And btw, having never seen this particular video before, she does seem to back up my claim about homosexuality. Judge for yourself.

Carry on.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:25 PM   #94
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
This also seems to tie in with the phenomena of most young people who think they are trans resolving to them realizing they're just gay as they get older.
I guess the point would be that it's not a choice for those who are truly trans nor is it some kind of fixable psychosis.
Nah, I chalk it up to social media. Kids do retarded shit for popularity
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:38 PM   #95
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

I guess calling you out on your lies really
got to you. Feeling a little inferior are we?? No biggie.
Can't believe I'm actually going to say this but, I agree with HF's post. Carry on Ol' Wise one

I've broken through! Hallelujah! I like my new nickname!

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:59 PM   #96
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Not sure where I stand, but interesting thread, especially on a sex website. Many threesome reviews extoll the lesbian interaction of female participants and many complain of the lack thereof. Somehow it differs when the male gender becomes blurred....I'll admit to a degree of homophobia myself.

Random thoughts:
I think we're spending a lot of time fretting about a relatively small group of the population that may be better spent elsewhere.

There is a difference between cross-dressers, transsexuals, bisexuality and homosexuals and one opinion doesn't necessarily fit all.

Personally, I don't care who uses a public toilet with me.

But do you care who uses a toilet with your young daughter? That's the point.

In the 60's with women's lib, it was common for a female to use male facilities to prove a point...of course I'm a guy and not sure the converse would have been well received.

Hell, every time I was in a very popular club, the women would have a line to get into the female bathroom so some of the braver women would walk right into the men's room and use a stall without a problem because there would probably more men that would chose to protect her than assault her but what if there weren't?

I don't think it wise for minors to receive irreversible sex change therapy even with parental consent (note irreversible). Too much can change, but once of age, then it's their decision.

And I believe if put to a vote, that is what the majority believes and while the majority is not always right, when children are involved, it is best to set age limits on what they can and can not do even with a parents approval. Try having a party for your 13 year old and allow them to consume beer because after all, you are right there to supervise them. Guess what, you are going to jail.

I'm not a sports guy, so sue me, but IMO, too much emphasis on winning at the ElHi level and not enough on the satisfaction of simply participating. Olympics, college sports might be different and restrictions based on hormone therapy are OK by me.

And again, if your daughter is set on getting an athletic scholarship to her University is beaten by a biological male allowed to compete for that scholarship? Does that change things?

But that relatively small group seems to be having a very disproportionate influence on our culture and politics. It seems that most of us agree that we really don't care whether you want to dress as a boy or girl if you really aren't but when this relatively small group starts making demands that the rest of us MUST follow or be punished, that's where the problem starts.

Saying a person can chose what bathroom they want to use might be fine if ALL of those people are truly just looking for a place to pee without judgement but we all know that will not be the case and we must protect especially young females from the few that aren't there for that reason and you know damn well, they will be there so yeah, as with a lot of things in life, the few will invariably fuck up what just might be otherwise doable.

We simply can't trust all humans to do the right thing. That's why we have laws in the first place.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:29 PM   #97
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
Nah, I chalk it up to social media. Kids do retarded shit for popularity
Social media is a huge influence on many. Abigail Shrier has recently published a book about the explosion of transgenderism amongst young girls outlining just that. This is why I used the term "truly trans" at some point in my previous post. If you doubt what I wrote that's your prerogative but know that your going against the science on the issue.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:33 PM   #98
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Transgenderism or gender dysphoria is not a psychological issue per se. It's a function of having a "female/male brain" in terms of it's physical structure. Men's and women's brains are not the same. Women's brains are composed of more white matter than men, who's brains are composed of more gray matter. Women's brains are also more connected between the right and left hemispheres while men's brain tend to more connected front to back. There are other differences, but you get the picture.
What is the culprit, you may ask? Pre-natal testosterone. Too much at the right/wrong stage in utero can produce the male brain patterns while the converse is true for lower than normal testosterone levels. Pretty straightforward really.
Though I've never heard a sex researcher make the claim I am about to make, I would be willing to wager that the issue of homosexuality is related as well. It seems like a matter of degree to me. This also seems to tie in with the phenomena of most young people who think they are trans resolving to them realizing they're just gay as they get older.

You can hear more from sexual neuroscientist Dr. Debra Soh here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY5eOHnQU5A

Go ahead and take a gander, she's cute!
And btw, having never seen this particular video before, she does seem to back up my claim about homosexuality. Judge for yourself.

Carry on.
Quote:
Social media is a huge influence on many. Abigail Shrier has recently published a book about the explosion of transgenderism amongst young girls outlining just that. This is why I used the term "truly trans" at some point in my previous post. If you doubt what I wrote that's your prerogative but know that your going against the science on the issue.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:19 PM   #99
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

ts winn dixie is 100% man!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:23 PM   #100
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
ts winn dixie is 100% man!
So you saying you a ts?
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:26 PM   #101
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
It doesn't matter if mental illness just as long as you can get pick-up by you S.O. from the mental hospital.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:14 AM   #102
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The old bumper sticker saying has now become truth...liberalism is a mental disorder. The thing about liberals is that expect everyone to toe the party line without fail. Ever hear of a pro-life liberal. There are a few exceptions like the rich liberal being protected with gun toting men but they get absolution for supporting climate change vigorously while living at a beachfront compound. It is also sacrament to hate Trump, love CRT, and hate the country. It's not even a "gay" agenda anymore. It's all tied together with mutilation and destroying the next generation.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:11 AM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How many of you drive big pickups?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women