Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2024, 04:12 PM   #91
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt View Post
Here's what you haven't been telling us: that the the GA State Board of Elections has been taken over by Far Right deniers and biased hacks. They are an unelected body, put into power through an orchestrated takeover by the Georgia Republican Party. They are supposed to be apolitical, yet they have been corrupted.

These "rules" you are so keen on are nothing but them following the script of a bunch of right-wing activitst who have continued to drive the lies that the 2020 election was stolen.

You speak of them like they are some type of higher power that is going to bring truth with their "investigations" and prevent future fraud. Nothing is further from the truth. They are setting the stage in Georgia to suppress votes and establish the means to delay certification in the upcoming election if things don't go the way they want.

You have misrepresented them and their actions. This is not a fair, unbiased, apolitical group of officials looking to ensure fair elections. They now exist to follow the will of the Trump supporters and election deniers in the state GOP. This is not going to be good.
... Crikey! ... You must work for the Now York Times, Billy.
Because THAT was some of their-own comments on the issue.

So, yet another o' those "opinion pieces" by the Times
is once again Heavy on opinion and Light on fact.

The Georgia Elections Board has NOT been "taken over"
by anyone... It's THEE actual Elections Board.
Just 'cause YOU (and the Times) don't fancy the recent
rulings of the Board - no need for sour grapes and what-not.

... The GA Elections Board is simply making sure that
voting issues and concerns will NOT get swept under
the porch and lost in the wind.

And Why?? - For Truth, Justice and the American Way!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 04:24 PM   #92
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
You misrepresent again, Salty. They have been "taken over." They are not the altruistic bunch of do-goods that you say. The deniers and liars have tipped the scales. There was no significant fraud or justification for them opening their "investigations." Or for these new "rules."

You have never provided any of the information that you say you have to justify these actions, btw. Just another reminder.

As for the American way...yeah, you are right about that. This IS becoming the "new" American way. We pervert official bodies and find loopholes in procedures to support liars and lies. Truth and justice be damned, though.

Let's not debate this point further. Because we will never reconcile our views.

I'm going to make a prediction here instead.

I predict Trump will lose in November, in a fair election. But bodies like the GA Election Board will find reason to delay certification, no matter what. Huge legal fights will ensue as they try to drive the outcome of the election to a House vote instead of acknowledging the legitimate results of the election.

Some may resort to violence. I hope not. But the little remaining confidence we have in the system will be finally and fully destroyed. NOT because of fraud. But because of fraudsters like the Georgia GOP that have gamed the system to ensure the outcome that they want. Or to fuck everything over if they do not.

I would LOVE to be wrong about this. Not about Trump losing, of course! He is the one most responsible for driving us to this sorry state. But that we will again have an insurrection in this country, but this time driven by people like the GA Election Board and the U.S. House of Representatives, not a bunch of idiots who wanted to take selfies while they trashed Nancy Pelosi's office.
BillysEatinIt is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 04:35 PM   #93
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

It's all bullshit. There's never been any proven voter fraud in Georgia that made a difference. Here's my question: Salty claims to be some aussie pirate. He can't vote. He talks about "Real Americans," but he's not one. What is his stake in who votes, and how would he have the slightest idea what a "Real American" looks like? Or what "Truth, Justice and the American way" is?

The fact that this horseshit has made it seven pages pretty much shows how desperate MAGA is.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 04:39 PM   #94
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And I - for One - am Happy to have the GA Elections Board
open to reviewing complaints and voting issues BEFORE a quick
Certification. ... But, tut-tut, no need to thank Me and the
Three (or is it four??) "Georgia Election" threads - that just
may have helped the Elections Board come to these decisions.

#### Salty
Old 08-20-2024, 04:44 PM   #95
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I edited after your post, Salty, sorry. Why don't you have a good look at post #92 above and spin us some more about the great work the GA Elections Board is doing.

I will give you credit, though. These people are potentially going to have HUGE effects on the outcome of the election, you are right about that. Not for our good, though. Not at all. We may never be the same.

If these people have their way, I want you to remember a great line by David Byrne: "My God, what have I done?"
BillysEatinIt is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 09:23 PM   #96
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I can understand yer-own thoughts and passion there, Billy.

But we don't KNOW if the Board there will have ANY effect on the
election or anything else. ... There may or may not be a conflict.

But, as mentioned - I do have a few other "Georgia Election" threads
in the forum here - which surely lay out the problems with the
vote totals, Brad Raffensperger's refusal to have a Judge look
at things, and so-on and so-on.

... Please take a gecko at them - and maybe you'll understand
WHY the GA Board of Elections want to proceed this-way.

#### Salty
Old 08-23-2024, 05:27 PM   #97
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Blimey! ... So GA Guv there Brian Kemp just rolled over.
Feels the political winds a-changin' and has NOW surely offoured
his support to Donald Trump. ...

Reckon Kemp has seen too much fraud and corruption revealed
and KNOWS that that Federal Investigation I mentioned is a
reality. ... So he's tryin' like Jack-the-Lad to get himself
on the right side o' things before it's too late.

... See? ... Salty Knows! ...
Old 08-24-2024, 02:14 PM   #98
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
... The BEST in GA Election NEWS - right here:

... Yes, 'Sapper - that WAS the link that I mentioned.
That shows that Georgia has (at least) 20,000
Unsubstantiated votes... From tabulations that DIDN'T EXIST!

Which is, of course, WHY Fulton County won't turn over
the ballots for inspection. ...

The secret's OUT! ...

No doubt when Next Year's Investigation is completed
- heads are surely gonna roll ....

#### Salty
Holy shit. That's completely false and the problem with Georgia is the election board that is willing to cheat appointed by officials who are blatant Trump supporters.

I sincerely doubt your narrative is connected to reality, even coincidentally. Even if so, it's nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands of legal registered voters being removed from voter rolls by intentionally bullshit legislative mandates such as Ohio has implemented.

As for as the big picture topic of elections security, until we vote with hand marked, hand counted paper ballots, with a secure and transparent chain of custody, there can be no election security. Or viable recount.

All software code, on all of the machines, no matter the manufacture is proprietary. Without open source, they can be no legitimate forensic examination.

Why are neither of our two criminal partners in a trans global crime syndicate demanding the best policy practice? I mentioned earlier. Because of the money. In my county alone, less than 25,000 people mind you, there are six machines, costing $300,000 total. One of 110 counties in Missouri. Now do that math. I'm pretty sure that policy has already been purchased.

If you were truly concerned about election security, you, the rest of us all should be demanding #HandCountedHandMarkedPaperBal lots.

Saving our respective counties and municipalities millions upon millions of dollars, along with ensuring a process that can be legitimately examined afterwards by any and all. Please. Election security is the topic that neither hard-core supporter of this illusion of choice wants to bring up. Unless they're advocating for best policy practice.

Speaking of which, that should be the case in every single policy niche. I don't understand why were so ignorant that we don't demand it. Whomever labeled us a confederacy of dunces, completely over estimated!
Daneskold1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 02:16 PM   #99
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:

#### Salty
I don't give a shit if I get banned from this forum in perpetuity. I have to say this. You are nothing but a feces filled skin bag and obvious Putin fellation tool. Not a goal worth attaining. Do better. You're absolutely failing at Adulting.
Old 08-24-2024, 02:31 PM   #100
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
As Carl Sagen often said, "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.". He was of course talking of UFGOs and space aliens.

Not exactly a thought parallel to the GA trial, but close enough for me. I have long thought that the 2020 election, while not stolen outright, had ballot counts skewed by "irregularities". That is all in the past for me and most Republicans . . .but apparently not so far in th past for the progressive liberals.

And so, now some of the "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD!" statements from the left may come back as actually fraudulent. Rush Limbaugh, immortal in memory, often asserted that what the leftists accuse conservatives of doing is exactly what they, themselves, are doing.

Perhaps this is a case of exactly that, soon to be exposed as fact.
This is the arsonist returning to the fire. The 2016 election was stolen. The 2021 was not. And the entire effort of the Trump campaign at the moment is directed towards stealing the one in November. If you were truly concerned about election security demand best policy practice. That is

#HandCountedHandMarkedPaperBal lots with a secure and transparent chain of custody. Affording a true forensic examination. And, saving multiple billions of dollars on a state wide basis. There we have the crux of the matter. The paper companies have nowhere near the palm grease of the voting machine manufacturers. Contributing to our policy and congressional seat for sale model.

Without fiercely advocating for best policy practice, you have no standing on the topic.

Lastly, the insinuation that Rush Limbaugh was somehow legitimate and honest broker is quite telling. That man has a front row seat in hell. Nothing more than an intentional disingenuous narrative dissemination device. Doing great damage to our once grand constitutional republic.
Old 08-24-2024, 02:33 PM   #101
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
It's all bullshit. There's never been any proven voter fraud in Georgia that made a difference. Here's my question: Salty claims to be some aussie pirate. He can't vote. He talks about "Real Americans," but he's not one. What is his stake in who votes, and how would he have the slightest idea what a "Real American" looks like? Or what "Truth, Justice and the American way" is?

The fact that this horseshit has made it seven pages pretty much shows how desperate MAGA is.
Well said. I could not agree more. See my statement to the human imposter account, before it gets removed.
Old 08-24-2024, 02:42 PM   #102
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
... I can understand yer-own thoughts and passion there, Billy.

But we don't KNOW if the Board there will have ANY effect on the
election or anything else. ... There may or may not be a conflict.

But, as mentioned - I do have a few other "Georgia Election" threads
in the forum here - which surely lay out the problems with the
vote totals, Brad Raffensperger's refusal to have a Judge look
at things, and so-on and so-on.

... Please take a gecko at them - and maybe you'll understand
WHY the GA Board of Elections want to proceed this-way.

#### Salty
Before you possess standing to make such claims about any election, the overall dynamic of security we happen to have in place at the moment, you must familiarize yourself with the work of one Jennifer Cohn. Along with Greg Palast and Doug Simmon, they are the foremost experts in the world on the topic of elections security.

There certainly are some irregularities. 99% of them in the 2016 presidential race, and the five Republican Senate candidates that were far behind in the polls and money the day before the election in '20. All of which all happen to win. All five of them having ES&S optical scanner voting machines, the method of tabulation in their state. There were at least three senatorial contests in 2016 with the exact same dynamic screen this is far too coincidental to be coincidence.

As I have mentioned before, if you truly are concerned about election security demand the safest form of casting a vote. Hand marked, and counted paper ballots with a secure and transparent chain of custody. Otherwise, sit and be quiet. Not advocating for a quality solution is a tell. One that reveals an unannounced agenda.

Until you do so, do you have zero credibility concerning the topic.

Just sayin'....
Old 08-24-2024, 06:15 PM   #103
AwesomeAce
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneskold1 View Post
I don't give a shit if I get banned from this forum in perpetuity. I have to say this. You are nothing but a feces filled skin bag and obvious Putin fellation tool. Not a goal worth attaining. Do better. You're absolutely failing at Adulting.
AwesomeAce is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 06:48 PM   #104
AwesomeAce
BANNED

AwesomeAce is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 07:12 PM   #105
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women