Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 10:36 PM   #91
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Says who???
It's been a looooong fuckin' time. Ignorance is bliss. Isn't it?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:53 PM   #92
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/cri...justice-system

What Is Missing From Police Crime Statistics?

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/an...me-statistics/

NEW ACLU REPORT SHOWS FEAR OF DEPORTATION IS DETERRING IMMIGRANTS FROM REPORTING CRIMES

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/...porting-crimes

We found 85,000 cops who’ve been investigated for misconduct. Now you can read their records.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ps/3223984002/

Keep your heads in the sand.

you realize that your shocking article from USA Today shows that 99% of local police, sheriff's offices and state police are honorable hard working officers?

was that your intention? probably not .. you'd rather focus on LESS THAN 1% of the current police forces.

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, in general purpose police agencies — local PDs, sheriff’s offices, and state police — there were 701,000 full-time sworn officers in 2016 — down from 724,000 officers in 2013."

using 2016 numbers .. do you know what percentage 85,000 of 701,000 is?

0.1 %

https://blog.skepticallibertarian.co...s-2018-update/

thank you valued poster!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:57 PM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The Criminal Justice System: Statistics

What Is Missing From Police Crime Statistics?

NEW ACLU REPORT SHOWS FEAR OF DEPORTATION IS DETERRING IMMIGRANTS FROM REPORTING CRIMES

We found 85,000 cops who’ve been investigated for misconduct. Now you can read their records.

Keep your heads in the sand.
Only people with their head in the sand would imagine that 85,000 out of one-and-a-quarter million is a significant statistic given that in at least that many crimes the race of the perpetrator cannot be determined.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:33 PM   #94
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only people with their head in the sand would imagine that 85,000 out of one-and-a-quarter million is a significant statistic given that in at least that many crimes the race of the perpetrator cannot be determined.
One and a quarter million? 85,00 out of 1.25 million is not 0.1%

Anyway, I know the majority of law enforcement officials are honorable. I wouldn't go as high as 9.9 out of ten. That's for damn sure. But when the concentration of corruption and brutality is in a wide spread area in a large metropolis, the reality is not just visceral. It's fact.
Old 07-28-2019, 11:35 PM   #95
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
One and a quarter million? 85,00 out of 1.25 million is 0.048.

Anyway, I know the majority of law enforcement officials are honorable. I wouldn't go as high as 9.9 out of ten. That's for damn sure. But when the concentration of corruption and brutality is in a wide spread area in a large metropolis, the reality is not just visceral. It's fact.

so you are saying your thread and posts are useless.

thanks for clearing that up, valued poster!
Old 07-28-2019, 11:41 PM   #96
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Is that what you read? Or what you think? Law enforcement is only part of the justice system.

But thanks for playing ignorant poster.
Old 07-28-2019, 11:52 PM   #97
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Is that what you read? Or what you think? Law enforcement is only part of the justice system.

thinck of all the people fairly tried and convicted. where is the justice for them???

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
Old 07-29-2019, 12:39 AM   #98
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're so classy!!
Is this a reflection??

Let's not forget this GEM from you...
I called you out on this and rightfully so!!
What were you saying about ignorant posters??

This says volumes about you...SMFH!!!

Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence.

YOU HAVE NO CORE PRINCIPLES PERIOD!!

That is why I support ZERO democraps...I DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR...IT'S CALLED PRINCIPLES...do you have any??
I understand why Jack laughs at you...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:10 AM   #99
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have a point. I was making a silly thread.
And it continues to get sillier.

Math, statistics, and current information certainly doesn't seem to be anyone's strong point in this thread.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 07:07 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
One and a quarter million? 85,00 out of 1.25 million is not 0.1%

It's an insignificant number in the scheme of things, and more than off-set by the number of crimes wherein the race of the perpetrator cannot be determined.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 07:23 AM   #101
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's an insignificant number in the scheme of things, and more than off-set by the number of crimes wherein the race of the perpetrator cannot be determined.
And if you read the details of the 85K, the majority of them are simple procedural issues.

Quote:
Most misconduct involves routine infractions
So the number becomes even more insignificant.

That article is very clear that it is not widespread issues, but issues with a small group, often repeat issues among the same people.

Hardly an indictment of the overall system as portrayed by some of our posters.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:42 AM   #102
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You're so classy!!
Is this a reflection??

Let's not forget this GEM from you...
I called you out on this and rightfully so!!
What were you saying about ignorant posters??

This says volumes about you...SMFH!!!

Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence.

YOU HAVE NO CORE PRINCIPLES PERIOD!!

That is why I support ZERO democraps...I DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR...IT'S CALLED PRINCIPLES...do you have any??
I understand why Jack laughs at you...
This looks like your it came from you. Obviously you don't know how quotes work. There is an ADVANCED feature. Try it.

Quote:
Malignant Narcissism, according to John D. Gartner, one of the country’s top psychologists, is basically a combination of three mental illnesses — Anti-social Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder — plus sadism, or the enjoyment of inflicting pain.

“The concept was developed by a famed psychologist named Erich Fromm, who escaped Nazi Germany, as a way to describe evil,” Gartner says. “He used it to describe Hitler.”

That’s pretty scary. And unfortunately, the assertion that Trump has it is not something that can be chalked up to politics.

“Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence. He’s conservative; he’s not crazy,” Gartner told me. Paul Ryan? He’d be great, too.

“Martin Luther King famously said the arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice. If we hit a traffic jam on the way to social progress, we’ll still get there,” Gartner said. “But if we’re all dead from a nuclear war, we won’t.”

Which is exactly what someone with Malignant Narcissism might start.

Gartner, who taught personality disorders at Johns Hopkins University for 28 years and explained Bill Clinton’s mental issues in the book In Search of Bill Clinton: A Psychological Biography, says Trump’s illness might be called “Dictator Personality Disorder.” Malignant Narcissism often coincides with mild mania — the ability to consistently stay up all night obsessing on a project — which helps sufferers achieve high career status despite their cruel tendencies. Trump exhibits this, too.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:03 AM   #103
eccieuser9500
BANNED

How's the soup?

Old 02-07-2020, 12:29 AM   #104
mdooos
BANNED

These population changes are influencing infrastructure. The cities are adding more and more new territories https://populationstat.com/united-states/salt-lake-city and current coding system cannot cover them. So they need to widen the database by either introducing a new combination or adding some extensions to the current codes. The businesses that are using traditional corresponding must follow the changes.
mdooos is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 01:13 AM   #105
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdooos View Post
These population changes are influencing infrastructure. The cities are adding more and more new territories https://populationstat.com/united-states/salt-lake-city and current coding system cannot cover them. So they need to widen the database by either introducing a new combination or adding some extensions to the current codes. The businesses that are using traditional corresponding must follow the changes.
Thank you for reviving this thread. For post #102. bb1961 still can't get it through his head, even after I reposted the quote, that I wasn't the one who stated I would vote for Pence. He brought that up long after this post. I never bothered to find this thread. Ot the original post. I just dismissed his stupidity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women