Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162538
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35934
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #91
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
Does this mean you've switched sides??
I've posted that link before and most likely will post it again. I'm on the side that wants people to have access to the numbers so that they don't have to make important decisions like this based solely on wildly inaccurate common perceptions (e.g. BBFS = Russian Roulette).
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:11 PM   #92
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
He didn't say zero risk in what you quoted.
He said 1 in 2,500. Zero with the condom.
Now I don't believe the mathematics works out to zero, but barely measurable with the condom.
In numerous interactions with OSBG, he has proven that he has no reading comprehension, and he'll post links to things he doesn't understand.

In the link he posted, it states:

Quote:
Consistent and correct use of latex condoms may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases (e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer).
That's consistent with what I said in a couple of earlier posts stating that Herpes can still be transmitted even with condom use. If Herpes is a concern, then you shouldn't be in the hobby as a provider or hobbyist.

OSBG intentionally left out the part when I said "proper condom use" as it applies to HIV transmission, because that would ruin his argument. It's surprising that a number of providers and hobbyists know less about Sex-Ed than just about every 14 year-old English kid, but judging by this thread, that seems to be the case.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:40 PM   #93
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
That is just HIV transmission rate. Not all STD's. And he claims 0% risk. That simply is not true. Even the source you cite claims an 80% reduction in transmission rate, not 100%
Then you better stop fucking hoogars and you definitely better stop fucking strippers. All these people are telling you they are bbing and all of them are telling you they are not going to stop so old man what do you plan to do? Not that you are worth addressing, talking to you is about as useful as arguing with my fridge. If anything the bbing is getting more and more rampant so it might be time to hang up your jock.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #94
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
That's the thing, if you wear condoms, you're not "in danger". Your odds go from 1:2500 to 0:2500 witth proper condom use. Saying that BB shows no self respect and puts others in danger is ignorant based on the mountain of public data available. It's just as ignorant when people say a plant that's legal in Colorado will make you insane, cause cancer, and turn you into a burnout. Despite evidence to the contrary, people still make those arguments because that's what they've been conditioned to believe.

You guys that make safety/self-respect arguments don't make them based on documented cases and public records, you make those arguments based on emotion and public opinion of "the right thing to do". When people believe in a concept because it's the socially acceptable thing to do acceptable and it's what most other people believe, they get emotional, hurl insults, and make nonsense allegations. It happens with politics, religion, and apparently here.

Before the 80's and the existence of HIV, were and those men and women going back to the beginning of time idiots for not using protection? In Europe, BB being offered isn't a big deal because proper sex education is taught and there's socialized medicine. When people are educated, fewer people make comments based on ignorance and fear.
Stop begging grasshopper. Makes you look weak.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:52 PM   #95
VVFIVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Holy shit!!! This thread still active and open???

A lot of verbal diarrhea from two sides having testosterone filled or artificially filled alpha males and in between is honest Milfy!!!!!

For each his own...respect each other. Remember majority of life starts without condoms and a small percent of life ends because of no condoms....

Ohh freak the curse of this thread makes me go rambling now!!!
VVFIVE is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:58 PM   #96
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post
Just STOP already.... My god... Can anyone find me some data on how cream pies are related to cerebral fluid, that clouds your thinking and makes you sound like a fucking desperate idiot???

Everytime I open a thread to read about your creampies I smell rotten cheese permeating my computer screen..... JUST STOP ADVERTISING its sick and desperate.
How many times can you say desperate in one response? Nice. Haters gonna hate

Not entirely sure how being honest about my menu and preferences makes me a desperate fucking idiot, I'll just have to agree to disagree with you on that one.

You can actually get a really bad case of the stink kitty from douching with the wrong ph and upsetting the balance of flora in your VA Jay Jay. I take extra special care to stay clean and fresh without going overboard.

As far as being sick, my last results are less than a month old and I'm not sick, everything is fine and dandy like candy!
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:37 PM   #97
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
It's just as ignorant when people say a plant that's legal in Colorado will make you insane, cause cancer, and turn you into a burnout.
But it's true. Haven't you seen "Pussy Madness". I don't even masturbate without a condom now.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #98
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

OK, I'll confess. I've bare backed quite a few times in the hobby. But they were all 35 years ago or so. After HIV got loose, I quit.

The odds -- and lets just take 1:2,500 for sake of argument. Let's say I hobby twice a month and have since the late 1970's. That's almost 1,000 encounters. Suddenly, 1:2,500 doesn't sound so great.

As for the apologies about leaving the house being more dangerous, I'd disagree. I've left the house over 20,000 days in my life, and by all appearances, I'm leaving tomorrow, too. But when I do, I'm going to look both ways before I cross the street; wear my seatbelt in the car; take my blood pressure and cholesterol pills before I leave the house; etc. I'll try to eat well, and I won't smoke any cigarettes, breathe any asbestos, or drive drunk. Sensible people take sensible precautions.

Does that mean I'm bullet proof? Quite the contrary. I may drop dead tomorrow at lunch. But I do what is prudent to increase, even marginally, my odds of living a long and healthy life. I may not have another 1,000 hobby dates in my, but by God, I damn sure may have another 500 or so. And I want to do what I can to keep the odds in my favor as best I can.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:13 AM   #99
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I actually went through all seven (thus far) pages....this thread started with an OP...and I think, four women TOTAL even responded at all? Everything in between is why. And YES, for some genius, I already know my lady count might be wrong.

I've BB'd plenty of times in civie life.....every GF/SO I've ever had has gotten some natural dick at some point. I've always been educated about the risk but the fact is it's always a dice roll no matter how good anyone thinks their judgment is or what the stats say. I haven't seen anyone on here admit to what they have caught, if they have caught something and no one will. Its just one of those things.

And, it's also true that just being here means many are more likely to take the "BB risk" as well when risks are already being taken. And then when you add the gullible OP's who catch feelings because they paid for some BB coochie....then you get 4-5 ladies actually responding at all to a thread like this, much less their favor (or not) of it.

As for me, RW is much different than hobby world, but I also believe for many GUYS here, even in this thread, they are one in the same. Hence the vociferousness on both sides of the discussion, and surely many who viewed this thread are ladies who got a glimpse and chose to say "I'll pass".

BBFS in the hobby? For me, I'll pass. Those who don't, more power to ya. This place is a craps table; we're all rolling the dice and like real life, some of us are light gamblers and some of us are heavy gamblers.
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:27 AM   #100
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha ha i said desperate twice... But the fact that you feel the need to respond to me makes you...... Oh i wont say it... Live long and .... Std....

Impressthe masses with you "results" talk so much back that shit up.. I dont bb but bet i have more test in 2015... Many of the girls do but then again we value life over what 200 hh??
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #101
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't have to be such a cunt about it Lola. Have a nice life being a hooker! Bitch long and hypocrite....
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 01:21 AM   #102
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Safe Sex is GREAT sex! Is an orgasm really worth your life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post
Just STOP already.... My god... Can anyone find me some data on how cream pies are related to cerebral fluid, that clouds your thinking and makes you sound like a fucking desperate idiot???

Everytime I open a thread to read about your creampies I smell rotten cheese permeating my computer screen..... JUST STOP ADVERTISING its sick and desperate.
Agreed 100% Lola. I say Just keep that distasteful stuff to yourself. That's nothing to be proud of at all!

When people showboat about BBFS this is what it sounds like:

BBFS Friendly provider: "Hey guys, I fuck men without condoms and let them nut in me just cause it feels good, I'm not worried about any STDs because he looks clean"
BBFS Friendly Hobbyist: "Hey ladies, I fuck hookers without condoms & nut all in em cause it feels good. She told me she was clean so we good".

When they finally encounter that one bad cock/kitty and they catch that one thing they CAN'T get rid of, just know yall did it to yourself.

Tip to BBFS friendly Providers: Your not a doctor, your a hooker so that whole "he LOOKS clean so he is" crap is silly. Cut it out
Nina the Dicknapper is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:18 AM   #103
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
Well no wonder it feels so good!

CAN I GET AN AMEN!

Yes please tell us the number of prescriptions as compared to the entire amount of patients in your client base. Say you have 40,000 patients, are you filling STD related prescriptions for 6,666.6 of them? And have you done a visual inspection of your herpes patients' genitalia or are you basing this assessment from looking at their faces?
Number one you are really reaching - no pharmacy has 40,000 patients in their database so you are making a bad analogy with numbers. Also, I can easily tell the amount of people with HIV/herpes because of the number of prescriptions I verify plus the amount of HIV and herpes medications we have to keep in inventory - those meds gets ordered and big numbers at least twice a week.

There's a pharmacy I know of in a certain section of Dallas which I will not name - where HIV medications are fast movers. Now just to let you know in the pharmacy world a medication that is given a term "fast mover" is a medication which gets dispensed on a daily basis in huge volumes in which you practically have to order the medication daily to keep up with the demand. Typically a medication like amoxicillin or hydrocodone are fast movers because you never go a day without dispensing those medications. Whenever, you have HIV meds as a fast mover it is alarming to say the least.

You are a grown woman and you can make your own decisions - but just be prepared to take the consequences. I think Lola made a good point and so have others - I don't see the need to boast about it and there are some guys on here - who I truly believe are addicted to bbfs. However, if you think that STDs are a minor issue and nothing to worry about keep dreaming - if anything my job provides me the statistics and those are the ones who get treated - and I have no idea where you were going with when you asked did I see the visual inspection ? WTF do you mean ? Do you know the role of a pharmacist ? You show many any prescription bottle and I will surely tell you what medical condition you have- do you think I am filling herpes medications for people who have cholesterol problems ? Heck I have to counsel people so I know why they are using the med the MD prescribed - jeez get a clue.
Finally, to the BBFS guys who will BB any lady they schedule no question asked - there's a lady at my pharmacy who if she was a provider - based on her looks alone- would be one of the top 5 drop dead gorgeous ladies on this site - but she is HIV positive - but knock on wood that the HIV meds have made great strides in the last 10 years- but if she met anyone if you guys in public - you would probably get an instant woody and want to screw her on the spot and if you did out 2 and 2 together and tell me the results.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:50 AM   #104
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Thanks for suggesting this thread be creating. Knew it would be productive :lol
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:11 AM   #105
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htm

cbj for all!

wait, I'm confused. is the majority concerned about hiv? or all stds?
im also concerned, why are people concerned with what everyone else does?

if someone is so upset that it makes you have a personal attack on someone... calling them names makes you look like the bad guy. why not you "set the bar" and just ignore them.

I'm just so concerned today.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women