Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2022, 02:15 PM   #91
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default So glad

I never made the move to O2, when Eccie changed, I kept my regulars info and it wasn’t a big thing. I don’t hobby at all anymore, my regulars either died, retired, or fall of the face of earth. With all the issues that O2 is having, hope you guys saved some numbers. Happy Hunting Gents.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 02:25 PM   #92
bobbyb1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm still locked out, only tried to log in once today and it gave me an error that I exceeded the number of login attempts. I'm changing passwords just to be sure.
bobbyb1234 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 02:39 PM   #93
Swoll_Up
Gaining Momentum

I hate to tell you folks but Home2 is under a massive DOS attack just like rubratings. It cost a lot of money to repair so I doubt it will recover.
Swoll_Up is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:19 PM   #94
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

^^^
Swoll_up is right. OH2 will never return. All the personal info of guy's that ladies were allowed to post will be lost forever... just like CK caused the end of ASPD.net by allowing ladies to post personal info when he ran it in 2009.

CK1942... last time he posted in the OH2 Dallas ladies security forum he blamed "winn dixie" for all his troubles.

But looks like karma finally forced CK1942 too retire... he got very old to soon and wise too late.

R.I.P. CK1942 and OH2
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:25 PM   #95
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Context, please, behind the alleged ck1942 post in OH2’s ladies forum.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:27 PM   #96
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Up View Post
I hate to tell you folks but Home2 is under a massive DOS attack just like rubratings. It cost a lot of money to repair so I doubt it will recover.
Looks like both sites pissed off the wrong person(s). I can see RR doing so due to the ration being more miss than hit, allowing those that continue to scam guys out of their money to still post their ads and instead of doing the repairs, they just started another site. I can definitely see OH2 being a target for allowing outing and the giving of totally biased points and bans. It appears someone had enough of their bullshit.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:30 PM   #97
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Looks like both sites pissed off the wrong person (no surprise there, especially OH2).
If that were the case, what’s the connection? I know nothing of RR’s ownership…always assumed it was foreign since it seemed to be a new kid on the block after BP was shut down.
Old 02-22-2022, 03:42 PM   #98
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
^^^
Swoll_up is right. OH2 will never return. All the personal info of guy's that ladies were allowed to post will be lost forever... just like CK caused the end of ASPD.net by allowing ladies to post personal info when he ran it in 2009.

CK1942... last time he posted in the OH2 Dallas ladies security forum he blamed "winn dixie" for all his troubles.

But looks like karma finally forced CK1942 too retire... he got very old to soon and wise too late.

R.I.P. CK1942 and OH2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Its widely known that oh2 guide krystal rose uses cks account
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 04:59 PM   #99
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I haven't been able to login for days. I'm glad I have good relationships with several agencies and have their contact numbers. I'm even happier that I never shared personal information with a companion on OH2.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 06:57 PM   #100
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
If that were the case, what’s the connection? I know nothing of RR’s ownership…always assumed it was foreign since it seemed to be a new kid on the block after BP was shut down.
just another one of those "well, i dont know for sure, but it's possible that ....." all posted w/ some hint of authority but without anything to back up the assumption/allegation.

i think that's what the world is coming to.
well, at least it's possibly true.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 07:38 AM   #101
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The context is that several weeks ago I posted a reply in a thread about OH2. I posted that a lady I see logged in to her OH2 account and allowed me to read posts in the ladies-only Dallas "Companion Security Forum". I viewed posts that contained pictures of hobbyists submitted during screening, real world addresses, phone numbers. Some of these posts were by "Foreign Becky".

I posted on the past Eccie thread what I saw. And also described in some detail how CK1942 in 2009 on aspd.net allowed his San Antonio provider friend whom he was fond of to out by name and address her client who had upset her by smoking a cigar in his own home while in her company. And this hobbyist's retaliation caused a chain of events that led to the end of aspd.net

After I posted in the recent Eccie thread, some ladies at OH2 then began a new thread at OH2 in their private forum. LustyBustyGina made a comment about how some Eccie members were beating up on poor CK1942.

CK1942 then posted in that thread in substance that "winn dixie" was his old nemesis and had been harrassing him for years. CK1942 was silent regarding the demise of aspd.

As for a connection between the OH2 and RR hacking some insightful person might agree that the hacker(s) are probably the same.

CK1942 knows that Amber's sister blamed Tysteel for outting Amber's stepfather at his employment. But CK1942 also knows that Ambers stepfather received a phone call in 2009 concerning the mess CK1942 caused by allowing personal info of the cigar smoking client to remain published on aspd.net

CK1942 is responsible for a chain of events that led to Amber's mother pulling the plug on aspd.net. when Amber's stepfather was discovered by his Fortune 500 employer operating a hooker board. Tysteel got the public blame.

CK1942 knows. Karma has finally bit him hard. He is the sole reason aspd.net was eliminated by Amber's mother.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 07:51 AM   #102
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Yikes. That’s a lot to unpack. And just to be clear, Ck1942 and I have exchanged emails a handful of times over the years, dating back to when he started oh2, but we don’t correspond regularly and I’m largely ignorant of most of the events you describe…and frankly don’t want to get too involved in matters that don’t concern me (although I do have a voyeuristic interest in the backstory having been a part of the hobby scene for so many years).

I can certainly see how the RR and OH2 outages could be connected, given the timing, but still confused as to why. That at least some folks hold a grudge against ck1942 is easy to see just by reading posts in this forum, but I’ve never heard anyone state any kind of position on RR. Maybe there is a connection there I’ve just not heard about before.

In any event, thanks for the context. There were a few new details there of which I wasn’t previously aware.
Old 02-23-2022, 10:28 AM   #103
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Yikes. That’s a lot to unpack. And just to be clear, Ck1942 and I have exchanged emails a handful of times over the years, dating back to when he started oh2, but we don’t correspond regularly and I’m largely ignorant of most of the events you describe…and frankly don’t want to get too involved in matters that don’t concern me (although I do have a voyeuristic interest in the backstory having been a part of the hobby scene for so many years).

I can certainly see how the RR and OH2 outages could be connected, given the timing, but still confused as to why. That at least some folks hold a grudge against ck1942 is easy to see just by reading posts in this forum, but I’ve never heard anyone state any kind of position on RR. Maybe there is a connection there I’ve just not heard about before.

In any event, thanks for the context. There were a few new details there of which I wasn’t previously aware.
Most likely you're exchanging emails with the bald BBW mod or that moka simp trick mod, they use his account
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 12:12 PM   #104
bobbyb1234
Valued Poster

I would strongly advice to not log into the website until the security certificate or we get confirmation it's back on.

I checked the website earlier today and noticed that when clicking on a link, and not logging in, the user profile would be activated and "spoofed." Clicking other links changed the profile name and asked to log in.

If I had to guess, all profile information, including private messages with rw might be compromised. Again, i'll reiterate, this is a strong guess to what maybe leaked out and strongly advise changing passwords on all platforms and isolating any password used on that site.
bobbyb1234 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 12:37 PM   #105
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’ve been through so many of these things that I’ve developed a few simple rules to live by WRT these sites:

1. Use unique passwords that don’t tie to any other hobby or RW site.
2. No personal information or links that can tie back to personal information in any private messaging system.
3. Keep your PMs to hobby business. Be as careful in your interactions as if you were corresponding with someone on the other side who you don’t know (which oftentimes is the case).
4. Clean out your PM inbox and sent messages with some regularity. Even if your correspondence is fairly mundane, the less a hacker knows about you the better.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women