Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2017, 08:10 AM   #91
i_land_her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Dara, can you please post some pictures of yourself before and after your pimp beat your ass. This way we can settle this once and for all. Also we will need some different angles in the pictures to come to an agreement on you true weight and height.
i_land_her is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:11 AM   #92
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_land_her View Post
Dara, can you please post some pictures of yourself before and after your pimp beat your ass. This way we can settle this once and for all. Also we will need some different angles in the pictures to come to an agreement on you true weight and height.
Good luck with that
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #93
i_land_her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Lol
i_land_her is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:43 AM   #94
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's to complicated for her you need to start with less direction...
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 01:22 PM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe these are "before" shots ... she can confirm:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #96
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Alrighty, today I have been periodically checking how this thread has been progressing along....

So I can be completely clear about this for you without being un-necessarily rude.....

1) 837 PM when she posted in the Prov.Ad section
2) 917 PM (which comes AFTER 837 PM) I pointed out that she does not agree with your assessment.
3) 1009 PM (which ALSO comes after both 837 PM and 917 PM) She puts it into CoEd

Sometime after 1009 PM (this where it starts to get messy) you get butthurt and call foul and post what you might THINK is not viewable by other people into this wonderful thread (aka your rep-killer)

Keep in mind that the PROVIDER AD section is not appendable. Meaning had she NOT put it into here, then it wouldn't have been ABLE TO BE discussed by other members.

Now, when you say you put the comments on "here" so that other people can see what they can't see in a review....

Have you ever been on here, but NOT logged on, and taken a peek around to see what is visible? I would venture to say perhaps not, because guess what, genius? You can see everything except profiles, ROS information and those items wrapped in [private] tags.

EVEN WITH lowly "valued poster" access like mine cannot see ROS so I don't know where you think I was able to provide any other information outside of the mess you added for yourself... and trust me, it is M.E.S.S.Y

I am one observant mofo, dude. And what I observe about this here situation is that you are clearly butthurt about something outside the scope of ME and you have brougnt this shit upon your "bad" self.

As far as ignoring everything she had said?

Nah. I never ignore what a girl has to say, thats not my style. I will, however, give slack where slack is due in most cases. In this case, she felt motivated to call BS on your ass, where you know perfectly well she cannot OPENLY rebuke your mess without violating one of the rules (specifically, the one about posting private communication between individuals)

So, unless you have something ELSE I can clear up for you about YOUR mess....... you have some work to do.

Sometimes NOT having PA has benefits. It forces me to use my brain. I suggest you use yours next time you feel the need to call me out on something.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way, sweetheart.

NiteNite.

P.S. you DID get a discount and you are still bitching? Sheesh.There are obviously more facts to this whole thing. And when are you going to pay ME for my friendly advice? My rate is 185/hr (discounted for you, naturally).
Fair enough, but if you have been following the thread as you say, you would know that we didn't know what time the ad was posted. While it explains why you knew before the coed discussion was created. What it doesn't explain is why you immediately decided to side with Dara? What part of her ad or coed post made you believe she was telling the truth? Specifically!

The thing I found fishy was that Dara hadn't logged on since 2/19 the day I sent her my info. The review had been posted for several days and she didn't find out about the review until 2/28. That same day she text me about it, and when I told her I wouldn't take it down because I hadn't lied, she created the two post. That's when you and another person suddenly popped up. Dara had mentioned that she was in contact with her clients and that she told the the review was fake and that they believed her. I don't mind if you have doubts about my story but go ahead and ask about it. Like I said before what about Dara's posts convinced you I was lying? Specifically. And what part of my story doesn't add up, specifically.

Who do you think I was referring to when I said I was posting the details to those that might not be able to see it? YOU? My reply was to another provider who at the time was sparring with Dara and I simply explained what happened, because providers can't see ros. You imply that I only THINK others can't see it...I'm assuming that's you. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy that spends as much time as you do on here, wouldn't have a another account or have someone else feeding him information. Otherwise you're saying that you spend all this time on here and it NEVER crossed your mind or were curious enough to want to the the ros and even more so, the pictures that are posted? So you're telling me that you're simply here for the discussions?

Why would I be on here without being logged in? Obviously the ros is not visible to people not logged in but why does that matter? I wasn't concerned about them.

The provider ads aren't appendable-yeah I know. If Dara didn't post on coed, we would be able to discuss it, yeah I know? What's your point? Is it the OPEN thread to the moderators where I offer to submit proof of my review? I merely offered to end the doubt, and yes I was wrong in thinking that I could post a screenshot of the text messages. It was my understanding that I could post them as long as I didn't include personal information, like name, phone number, addresses, etc.

You first imply that I only THINK you can't see the ros but then you use the fact that you don't have access to ros as your alibi? I've already explained that it's very likely that you have a way around that, shit even cops have managed to get around the top notch security here, so it's likely you can too.

You keep saying everything I've added to this thread is messy but again no specifics. If you have doubts, don't be afraid to ask.

You're one observant mofo? Uh, no dude, you're not. It didn't cross your mind that Dara said the review was fake but then acknowledges that we met? The only thing she was concerned about was how late she was. That's it. Oh and maybe the part about her getting roughed up by her bf. Like I said in the review she showed me a scratch and tried showing me something on her bottom lip but didn't see anything. COULD IT BE THAT SHE LIED TO ME? That's against the rules, isn't it? But it doesn't matter because that's what she told me. Was I supposed to interrogate her about it right before we were going to fuck?

So you think that Dara can "rebuke" my ass but is limited by the rules? Kind of like what I tried to do but was told I couldn't by the moderators? She has yet to offer specifics. So. Why do you believe this? What has she said that makes sense to you? What do you know that others don't? What is her story? She isn't doing a good job telling it, why don't you. Remember she is only worried about being late, that wasn't even the worst part. If I decided to get upset every time a provider was late I'd be upset every day. I have even been late, it happens.

No, not having benefits forces you to make assumptions. In your mind you think you know what's going on but if you truly haven't read the ros details then you're an idiot for investing this much time in something you don't know anything about.

I got a discount? I didn't ask for a discount, and $260 on a hhr with everything I had to deal with isn't a discount. Her regular rate is 280, what you should be saying is, why did you pay that much? My answer is. Thats what I agreed to pay and even though it wasn't a good session it's not my style to try and stiff them at the end.
Lucian17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #97
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I appreciate your words. Much better.

Ok so no i do not have a way around ROS. Have never seen one unless a tard didnt do the review properly and even then, if I see it I will usually reoly with a smartass response to get them to edit..

Look, I am completely neutral in this. I DONT have an opinion on what she says is a lie in your review. I DONT have an opinion in what you say in here other than I am glad you spent the time to respond with eloquence and complete sentences.

I am NOT one of her clients, so there is really no say for me to base my comments on anything other than face value here and whats publicly visible in other threads on reviews pertainong to it.

It became a messy thread from the git go on both sides with everyone present, including those in this thread not knowing the true situation because at the end of the day, only two people know what happened for sure.

I agree that both sides should present their data/proof and let the mods hash it out and the purple hippo dude can maybe confirm this. The data doesn't lie.

As for me being here? Thats the best part. I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. I dont use other accounts, period. Never have. So it makes sense that I may be present "alot" because it is just me, one dude with one account.

Glad we had this chat.... good stuff.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

There is nothing for a modtard to hash out......

The whore was late
The whore showed up ass wupped
The whore wasn't as advertised
The trick wasn't happy with what he got
The trick expressed this in a "no" review
The whore went BSC when she found out
The masses are entertained

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:19 PM   #99
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
I appreciate your words. Much better.

Ok so no i do not have a way around ROS. Have never seen one unless a tard didnt do the review properly and even then, if I see it I will usually reoly with a smartass response to get them to edit..

Look, I am completely neutral in this. I DONT have an opinion on what she says is a lie in your review. I DONT have an opinion in what you say in here other than I am glad you spent the time to respond with eloquence and complete sentences.

I am NOT one of her clients, so there is really no say for me to base my comments on anything other than face value here and whats publicly visible in other threads on reviews pertainong to it.

It became a messy thread from the git go on both sides with everyone present, including those in this thread not knowing the true situation because at the end of the day, only two people know what happened for sure.

I agree that both sides should present their data/proof and let the mods hash it out and the purple hippo dude can maybe confirm this. The data doesn't lie.

As for me being here? Thats the best part. I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. I dont use other accounts, period. Never have. So it makes sense that I may be present "alot" because it is just me, one dude with one account.

Glad we had this chat.... good stuff.
"Much better"? Lol, get over yourself.

So you claim you have no way around to view a ros but you for some reason take it upon yourself to moderate threads?

"I DONT have an opinion on what she says is a lie in your review" It's sad enough you moderate threads without access to details, but now you're completely contradicting yourself. You absolutely have an opinion, that's why you're posting comments. You don't have access to details!! you have NOTHING to provide but your opinion. You were calling my post messy, remember? You questioned my story because I mentioned texts and phone calls, You also said I knew Dara could post screenshots to rebuke me but she never made that offer, etc. I don't think you once bothered to question Dara's comments. And you've yet to answer the specific reason or reasons that made you believe her side and question mine. You also haven't answered why you think my comments were messy.

"I am glad you spent the time to respond with eloquence and complete sentences" Lol, I'm glad you liked my sentences. Btw, how did you like Dara's paragraph long sentences? You know why you didn't bother moderating her comments? Because you took her side, which is fine, just don't pretend like you're completely neutral.

"So it makes sense that I may be present "alot" because it is just me, one dude with one account" No, it's not because you have one account. I have one account, a lot of people have one account. You're present a lot because you have nothing better to do, which is sad. You might have some type of online addiction.

Hopefully you find something better to than to self moderate threads. I hear you can get laid on here FYI.
Lucian17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:55 AM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian17 View Post
I hear you can get laid on here FYI.
"on here"?

Is that an "incall" or an "outcall"?

You are calling someone out for "moderating" a thread "on here"?

If you start doing that on a regular basis you won't have time to fuck!
Old 03-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #101
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

^ tell me about it.. sheesh.

I'll get back to this when not driving. And this time, i wont do it on my (PITA) blackberry.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:49 AM   #102
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Some of the posters UITB are kinda long-winded.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:02 AM   #103
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Yep. The new windy city.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:07 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Some of the posters UITB are kinda long-winded.
Educating elementary students requires repetition and explanation.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:11 AM   #105
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Exactly. Now I wonder if I should even bother to take another 1.3 units of time. I was told that I need to be less rude, so maybe I will heed. Since i have no secondary accounts, that is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women