Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2014, 06:26 PM   #91
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

You two remind me of "Obama bin lyin" knee pads and all.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #92
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Fucking Commies...

http://maricopaconservatives.com/201...ty-in-america/

The Democrat Party is the NEW Communist Party in America

Oct22nd 2012
Well, not so new, actually. It took the lead Communist in the U.S., Barack Obama, to really bring Communism out of the shadows and put it on full display. Why are they the Communist Party? Don’t listen to their words; look at their deeds. That’s the true measure of a man.

In 1984 Gus Hall made a public appearance and stated that he would no longer be a candidate for President under the Communist Party of American party banner. His vice presidential running mater in 1984 was Angela Davis, self-proclaimed Communist and a member of the Black Panthers. Gus had run for President in 1972, ‘76, ‘’80, and ‘’84. He said, at that public pronouncement that he no longer would run because the Democrat party now embraced all the principles and ideologies of the Communist party, so he no longer needed to run. He then encouraged all of his Communist supporters to vote for Democrats. Historical fact.

Communists want God dead. Look at all the efforts and actions to remove religion from public view and celebration. Look at what government schools are doing to remove God from those schools.

Look at the attempts to disarm the population of law abiding citizens. New laws all the time, lawsuits against legitimate gun owners, trying to tax bullets and, now, Obama and Hillary have signed the Small Arms United Nations Treaty which, if ratified, supercedes the Second Amendment of the Constitution.

Look at what is being done to the middle class. Communism can’t prosper(?) With a middle class. There can only be a “Ruling” class, the government, and the peasant class – that would be you and me. More regulations, more taxes, all to drive the middle class out of existence. Don’t listen to what Obama says; look at what he does.

Look at the media. The media are the unwitting useful idiots of the Communists. The media manufactures news, distorts the truth, all to support the Communists.

Again, look at the disaster that has been visited on our education system. Government schools are failing, failing badly, and constantly demanding more tax money to continue destroying education.

To be fair, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer, Dick Turban Durbin, John Kerry, et al are useful idiots who don’t understand the end game, but support the move to Communist ideals.

Look at the poverty levels. Look at the number of people on welfare; look at the rising number of unemployed Americans. As Sasul Alinsky clearly stated in his book, “Rule for Radicals,” the best way to destroy a system is to overwhelm it. And that’s just what Obama and his minions are doing. Get people dependent on Government to such an extent that the whole system crumbles.

We have reached the point where the people fear the government. Tyranny reigns.

The American people, by and large, are snoozing, and when they do wake up, it may be too late.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #93
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Not so new? Like this post, Slobbrin!

Talk about bumping shit!

You need a calendar, or a CALENDOR pm as your fellow Idiot, JDIdiot, says!

It's really not cool to laugh at the intellectually challenged, but LMAO at you waterhead.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:24 AM   #94
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
They are fucking commie mofo's
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #95
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That "story" is nearly two years old.

And it isn't a story, but propagandist ranting of a whack Neo-con coven in Arizona. Probably wrote if from their bunker HQ. They haven't even updated their blog since May. GREAT find, Slobbrin!

You might as well start publishing bullshit from the Ted Nugent fan club blog, Slobbrin.

You have less credibilty than the cretins from whom you cut and paste.

If that's possible.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #96
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That "story" is nearly two years old.

And it isn't a story, but propagandist ranting of a whack Neo-con coven in Arizona. Probably wrote if from their bunker HQ. They haven't even updated their blog since May. GREAT find, Slobbrin!

You might as well start publishing bullshit from the Ted Nugent fan club blog, Slobbrin.

You have less credibilty than the cretins from whom you cut and paste.

If that's possible.

And this is 6 years old...

"The day I'm inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently ... If I'm reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I've lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view ... My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I'm intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspective these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world ... then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world that will ultimately makes us safer."

Old 09-03-2014, 10:33 PM   #97
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And that's wrong because...
Old 09-04-2014, 06:01 AM   #98
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 09-04-2014, 03:11 PM   #99
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Holy Fucking Koran?
I spit on the Koran!!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:41 PM   #100
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
They are fucking commie mofo's
You two dick suckers need to get a room, your 69 ing here on the board is disgusting.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:02 PM   #101
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, they're tonguing each other in the middle of an online gay bar, where all their pals already are locked in steamy ass to mouth action!

NO SHIT!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:08 PM   #102
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Unfortunately, they're tonguing each other in the middle of an online gay bar, where all their pals already are locked in steamy ass to mouth action!

NO SHIT!

You are a SICK MF'er "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...
Old 09-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nice. All you do is fling insult, incomprehensible bullshit and irrelevant posts.

I hope your children don't grow up to be you.

Food chain is already damaged enough.

Brilliant.

of course, you've got that blue rear view mirror hanger tag working for you... RETARD!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #104
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

^^^See what I mean... "Hissy Fit"... LMAO^^^
Old 09-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #105
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote: