Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2015, 12:48 AM   #91
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You nailed it!
I see we have a new contender for DIPSHIT of the year
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:31 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Let me get this straight. They DIDN'T supply the oil, we did. You made that part clear. They LET us build airfields on their sovereign land in order to bomb enemies that were trying to kill US, not THEM. Only a fucked up retard sandwich eating fool like you would think that in this scenario we somehow owe them.
The U.S. provided six billion barrels -- "Texas Tea" -- out of seven billion barrels of oil used to defeat the Axis powers, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. "Their sovereign land" was taken by right of conquest from the Germans, Italians, etc., who had subjugated "them", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Only a "#Grubered", cock-sucking Odumbo minion would be so stupid as you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
Calling it a 'debate' is giving him too much credit. He's never admitted he's wrong, even when you dick slap him in the face with it.
You fantasize too much, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, that's why you're so fucking stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:11 PM   #93
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
He's the President! The eastern world? He's apologizing to Asia now? Do you have any idea of the amount of meddling we have done in the middle east in the last 70 years? Do yourself a favor and get educated on it. It is stuff that we would not stand for, but we expect others to put up with it because we have this attitude of superiority and of knowing what is best for others. He hasn't bypassed congress continually. You're just not being honest. And the one time he did it, it was put on hold by a lower court judge so it's not even in effect. We have shortcomings. We shouldn't hide them, we should accept who we are, warts and all. He's not dictating sins. The sins are there, were there way before he came along. You need a few lessons on our history, that's for sure. I know people like you. I grew up around people like you. You don't like a black man who is smarter than you, for starters. And you certainly don't like one who tells you anything you don't want to hear.

You are either a liar are the dumbest sob I know. This nation has fed,liberated and saved more fucking people than all other countries combined. Sin my ass, we have NOTHING to apologize for. You and your buddy Odoofus can kiss ass and apologize all you like, however that does not mean it is warranted or deserved by anyone.
As far as not liking a smart black man you are full of shit again. I am certain that Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Charles Payne, Ben Carson, and numerous others are very intelligent men. I don't care who has the highest I.Q. Truth is I am sure they are brighter than me and I like them all. Each and everyone of them.
If this country's success depended on people like you, then it never would have happened. How are you going to kiss ass and apologize you way to greatness ? It can't be done. Not one great thing in this world has ever been achieved by the subtle,weak and timid. Just look at your hero Hussein's achievements. None. zilch, "not even a fucking smidgen" of success. Unless you count seeing to it that Iran has a guaranteed path to nukes !
History ? Let me tell you this, you don't have a clue.You vision of history is skewed by what some liberal pissed down your neck while swearing it was raining.
If you think that your self righteous mindset, along with your fucked up principles make you intellectually advanced then you really are a fucking idiot !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:15 PM   #94
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's the President! The eastern world? He's apologizing to Asia now? Do you have any idea of the amount of meddling we have done in the middle east in the last 70 years? Do yourself a favor and get educated on it. It is stuff that we would not stand for, but we expect others to put up with it because we have this attitude of superiority and of knowing what is best for others. He hasn't bypassed congress continually. You're just not being honest. And the one time he did it, it was put on hold by a lower court judge so it's not even in effect. We have shortcomings. We shouldn't hide them, we should accept who we are, warts and all. He's not dictating sins. The sins are there, were there way before he came along. You need a few lessons on our history, that's for sure. I know people like you. I grew up around people like you. You don't like a black man who is smarter than you, for starters. And you certainly don't like one who tells you anything you don't want to hear.
Do you thing that Asia is the only nation east of the western hemisphere ?
Better grab an atlas, cub !
Old 03-29-2015, 02:19 PM   #95
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who is assup

Yeah........right !
Old 03-29-2015, 02:23 PM   #96
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You nailed it!
A few days ago I posted a reply to Yssup Liar.
Guess who was offended and lashed out ?
Yep, it was UnderCut !
Old 03-29-2015, 06:56 PM   #97
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
You are either a liar are the dumbest sob I know. This nation has fed,liberated and saved more fucking people than all other countries combined. Sin my ass, we have NOTHING to apologize for. You and your buddy Odoofus can kiss ass and apologize all you like, however that does not mean it is warranted or deserved by anyone.
As far as not liking a smart black man you are full of shit again. I am certain that Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Charles Payne, Ben Carson, and numerous others are very intelligent men. I don't care who has the highest I.Q. Truth is I am sure they are brighter than me and I like them all. Each and everyone of them.
If this country's success depended on people like you, then it never would have happened. How are you going to kiss ass and apologize you way to greatness ? It can't be done. Not one great thing in this world has ever been achieved by the subtle,weak and timid. Just look at your hero Hussein's achievements. None. zilch, "not even a fucking smidgen" of success. Unless you count seeing to it that Iran has a guaranteed path to nukes !
History ? Let me tell you this, you don't have a clue.You vision of history is skewed by what some liberal pissed down your neck while swearing it was raining.
If you think that your self righteous mindset, along with your fucked up principles make you intellectually advanced then you really are a fucking idiot !

+1
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:21 PM   #98
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

undercocklicker went to work for Liberty Tax Service. She is currently standing out front in her statue of liberty uniform...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:24 PM   #99
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Truth hurts piss ant. Keep on hating.
If the truth hurts then you ignorant ass would be at deaths door screaming in agony.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:39 PM   #100
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
If the truth hurts then you ignorant ass would be at deaths door screaming in agony.
LMAO keep on with the vitriol you little piss ant.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:29 PM   #101
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
with eva
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #102
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
with eva
You have proven that over and over no stones. You should keep a low profile . You are a easy target...LMAO
Old 03-30-2015, 03:19 PM   #103
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO keep on with the vitriol you little piss ant.

Fuck off moron !
Old 03-30-2015, 05:24 PM   #104
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fuck off moron !
I hear a echo remove head from ass. Fucking dimatard.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:33 PM   #105
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/03...n-no-accident/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women