Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #91
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Was security too lax?

I don't understand how two bombs got planted in large black bags at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The police commissioner said there was heavy security, uniformed and plainclothes, looking for suspicious activity, pickpockets, etc. There were two blasts which each covered a fairly large area and more than 180 people were injured. If the area was saturated with security personnel, why have we not heard that any of them were among the injured? Were there just not that many security people there? The law of averages would suggest that at least one of them would get hit by a ball bearing or nail or other piece of shrapnel. I'm so confused about how this could have happened if there was a large contingent of security personnel as it was claimed by the police commissioner. I'll bet next year when they run the marathon, at least 1 out of 4 people in that last block will be security, on the lookout for strange objects.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #92
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Was security too lax?

I don't understand how two bombs got planted in large black bags at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The police commissioner said there was heavy security, uniformed and plainclothes, looking for suspicious activity, pickpockets, etc. There were two blasts which each covered a fairly large area and more than 180 people were injured. If the area was saturated with security personnel, why have we not heard that any of them were among the injured? Were there just not that many security people there? The law of averages would suggest that at least one of them would get hit by a ball bearing or nail or other piece of shrapnel. I'm so confused about how this could have happened if there was a large contingent of security personnel as it was claimed by the police commissioner. I'll bet next year when they run the marathon, at least 1 out of 4 people in that last block will be security, on the lookout for strange objects.
Check out the videos. Most of the uniformed cops are in the street.

The bombs were on the sidewalks in the middle of the crowds of people. So, the uniformed cops were shielded by the bodies of the bystanders in the crowd. It doesn't appear that many runners (also in the street) got hit either.

If the security personnel had undercover cops in the crowds and they were injured, they probably won't be identified - at least not until later.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #93
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nation of Islam? Really?

The New Black Panthers? All four of them? You going to say they would have done this? ELEVEN YEARS AGO?

etc? WHO THE FUCK is etc? Bill Ayers?
Well, we do seem to be running out of left wing bombers - they have mostly moved into liberal professorships and government positions, I guess. Considering how left wing the government of this country is, perhaps they have nothing to complain about anymore. However, the worm may yet turn and conservatives may once again rise. Moreover, all liberal entities must go the way of Detroit if they persist in their ignorant beliefs and practices. Liberalism is unsustainable without taxpaying conservatives sticking around, and most will wise up and leave, eventually.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Was security too lax?

I don't understand how two bombs got planted in large black bags at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
In the news broadcasts it was stated several times that there were 1000's of bags placed at the area around the finish line by runners for the purpose of having their personal belongings available when they finished the race.

It was also discussed that there were no scanning devices set up to check the bags.

My guess is there were "instructions" and information sheets sent out to participants identifying the location where they could "stage" personal belongings for the post-race "festiveties" and there were signs around identifying the area where the back packs could be left for that purpose.

Ever since we (in this country) have cranked up "searching" belongings to look for "stuff" that can kill people there has been an ongoing debate, a lot of whining, and yelps of taking our freedoms away .... it carries over to whiners on this board. Well .....

..... a person with no legs is somewhat "restricted" in their "freedoms" ... not to mention the dead ones. But what's a few legless or dead mothers and children to make sure that Johnny-run-long-distance doesn't get his back pack searched and his privacy invaded! Don't blame the police .. remember it wasn't long ago that Obaminable had to have a "beer summit" at the WH to calm down the snooty professor he knew from "Harvard" from having his "toes stepped on" when a cop came to investigate someone breaking into his house .... don't blame the police for doing their job and don't blame the police when they are prevented from "doing their job"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #95
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Well, we do seem to be running out of left wing bombers - they have mostly moved into liberal professorships and government positions, I guess. Considering how left wing the government of this country is, perhaps they have nothing to complain about anymore. However, the worm may yet turn and conservatives may once again rise. Moreover, all liberal entities must go the way of Detroit if they persist in their ignorant beliefs and practices. Liberalism is unsustainable without taxpaying conservatives sticking around, and most will wise up and leave, eventually.
another brilliant, uplifting post, bro.

I really urge you to move to Israel. OK, make that a heartfelt America: Love It Or Leave It.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #96
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
another brilliant, uplifting post, bro.

I really urge you to move to Israel. OK, make that a heartfelt America: Love It Or Leave It.
Well, I would leave, but I've got free Medicare coming!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #97
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anybody keeping up with the details of this story can help me out...

Did three bombs go off or only two? When the report broke, two bombs had gone off at/near the finish line and a third one had gone off some distance away. Is that still the story?

How many bombs were "de-activated" and were they actually bombs...as opposed to "suspicious packages" that were blown up only to find nothing unusual.

Thanks. Right now the only thing the media is reporting is what politicians are speculating, the effects of the sequester of the bombing, how to make a pressure cooker bomb and a lot of join the grieving coverage without actually talking to the victims or their families.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #98
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:09 PM   #99
CJ7
Valued Poster

the marathon route was set up the day before the race, the bombs could have been thrown in the trash cans anytime ... even the guy setting the cans in place could have done it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:12 PM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Are you serious Whiny?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #101
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ask Obama. He's the one that said it, Assup.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:39 PM   #102
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You'll say anything to slam POTUS, even if its a lie. Even if it makes you look like a bomb throwing domestic terrorist. Or a cocksucker.

Where was the photo taken? Was it during a time of war or during the Fallujah Marathon?

You're a hypocritical asshole, aren't you?

DEPENDS!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:14 AM   #103
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! You are probably right, Assup. I was quoting Obama. Chances are that is a lie.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anybody keeping up with the details of this story can help me out...

Did three bombs go off or only two? Two bombs. When the report broke, two bombs had gone off at/near the finish line and a third one had gone off some distance away. Is that still the story? The other explosion was reported as being not a bomb.

How many bombs were "de-activated" None. and were they actually bombs...as opposed to "suspicious packages" that were blown up only to find nothing unusual.
Thanks. Right now the only thing the media is reporting is what politicians are speculating, the effects of the sequester of the bombing, how to make a pressure cooker bomb and a lot of join the grieving coverage without actually talking to the victims or their families.Witnesses and need to be interviewed first.*
*The news media doesn't really need any "live" interviews to report "news"!

Here is a "pressure cooker" ... for you McDonald adicts ...

Fantastic way to cook food .. tenderizes otherwise tough meat.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:09 AM   #105
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama is scum; he limits terrorist mass killings of Americans to bombs....He doesn't consider the slaughter (13 dead and 31 wounded Americans) in Killeen, TX by a known Islamist to be terrorism....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women