Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42088
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2015, 08:29 PM   #91
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why can't you people just the fuck along? This site is for fun, It's a fantasy. I swear you're just a bunch of fucking drama whores. No wonder so many people avoid eccie. Smdh
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:02 PM   #92
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Well said. Good fucking God, man!! They're wall crashing every freaking thread with their shit.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:54 PM   #93
moondoggiz69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Thank u Lauraaaaaa...
moondoggiz69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:17 PM   #94
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I highly encourage David and THN to take their personal nonsense elsewhere before we start handing out vacations.

Folks its simple, stick with the topic or move along!

Please hit the RTM button for this hijacking nonsense.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:37 PM   #95
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
I highly encourage David and THN to take their personal nonsense elsewhere before we start handing out vacations.

Folks its simple, stick with the topic or move along!

Please hit the RTM button for this hijacking nonsense.
right, wouldn't want anyone to notice the preferential treatment the moderately attractive nurse gets from the mods, because we all can't see it......on topic wish i'd bought facebook stock.....................Id be rich and could buy this place and change things for the better...................on a personal note its fuckin amazing how much sway THN has with the dallas mods...of course that's just my opinion.......we are allowed to have them? ....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:41 AM   #96
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Knowing what you know now, about the demimonde, and you were able to do things ALL over again and start fresh (key word) ... what would you do differently?

This question is for both sexes and both sides of our equation.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I would have avoided reading this thread beyond page 1 :-(

sorry EW. It was a good and interesting thread until..........
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:53 AM   #97
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
right, wouldn't want anyone to notice the preferential treatment the moderately attractive nurse gets from the mods, because we all can't see it......on topic wish i'd bought facebook stock.....................Id be rich and could buy this place and change things for the better...................on a personal note its fuckin amazing how much sway THN has with the dallas mods...of course that's just my opinion.......we are allowed to have them? ....
Speculate all you but keep that shit out of this thread. You're not going to win the hijack game I can promise you that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I would have avoided reading this thread beyond page 1 :-(

sorry EW. It was a good and interesting thread until..........
It still can be, just keep on topic and hit the RTM button when you need the staff to check out something.

The staff can't be everywhere at once so the Rtm button helps us check out issues.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:07 AM   #98
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was hoping to read more solid examples of what someone would do differently, or handle situations differently as they happen, if they knew THEN what everyone knows NOW.

One thing that I wish others would do, but they will not, is attack the ideas of someone and not the person. I know that is something that I wished for a very long time ago (on these boards and in real life) and sometimes, I'm guilty of not following that advice as well.

But I find it, personally, insulting to read of someone receiving snide remarks and insinuating that someone is drinking while posting, etc. It's rude. And doesn't accomplish anything.

With that being said, I wish that I had started this business and just started with a bang. Instead, I was SO nervous when I started, I would say no to nearly every guy who called for an appointment unless he jumped through several hoops.

If I could do it over again, I would be more open to the possibilities of having a more exclusive arrangement, which I wasn't until the past few years.

And I would have been more active in trying to achieve certain goals with regard to decriminalization, etc.

I would have also kept some paperwork. I have NEVER kept records, nor phone numbers, nor e-mail addresses. And although that follows what some might consider, from the Harlotry Handbook (lol), to be the right thing to do ... I wish that I had kept SOME notes.

Too late to change that now. But it might have been fun while writing my memoirs.

I've probably forgotten more crazy shit that has happened, over the years, than I remember.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:22 AM   #99
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
But I find it, personally, insulting to read of someone receiving snide remarks and insinuating that someone is drinking while posting
But it is easier to read some of this shit with a good buzz.

I wish I would've better understood how to differentiate business and feelings in the beginning. It's a fine line to toe in treating a lady as a both a human being and also as a just piece of meat to stick my dick in.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #100
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
But it is easier to read some of this shit with a good buzz.

I wish I would've better understood how to differentiate business and feelings in the beginning. It's a fine line to toe in treating a lady as a both a human being and also as a just piece of meat to stick my dick in.
Agreed. lol

I'm having a few, personal, issues with regard to objectifying men. THEY seem to not mind it however, I believe that it's wrong. Or it seems incorrect to me, to treat some guy as an object for my pleasure.

Or to just look at him from the waist down. Or the head up. It's complicated.

So where did you find that fine line? Can you show me where it is?
Old 10-14-2015, 08:10 AM   #101
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
So where did you find that fine line? Can you show me where it is?
I'll tell ya but only if you let me stick my dick in you.

It's different with each person. Another hard lesson learned is it takes time to truly get to know someone.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #102
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Why can't you people just the fuck along? This site is for fun, It's a fantasy. I swear you're just a bunch of fucking drama whores. No wonder so many people avoid eccie. Smdh
This is why I love you! We need drinks on a patio in the very near future! :-*
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:24 AM   #103
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
I was hoping to read more solid examples of what someone would do differently, or handle situations differently as they happen, if they knew THEN what everyone knows NOW.

One thing that I wish others would do, but they will not, is attack the ideas of someone and not the person. I know that is something that I wished for a very long time ago (on these boards and in real life) and sometimes, I'm guilty of not following that advice as well.
I gave you my example in post #40, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057287204&postcount=40 .

Aside from the THN drama and her false allegations she posted on p411 and info share about me, to expand on what I would do differently, not really contacting a provider or during BCD, but as far as being a member here, not to have reactive posts/actions after another member attacked me from left field mainly due to our opinions are different for the same circumstance.

While it can be fun at times with some thought provoking and entertaining discussions as well as some great intel with reviews and back channel discussions to help in determining to see a provider or not, THIS board has been about being in dick cliques and WKing for providers. One reason why over 95% of providers when they post, do so only to place an ad.

The hobbyists who are members but rarely if ever post are obviously not part of the dick cliques and the ones who do post but not in the cliques are singled out and condescended to after just about every post they make by the dick clique members.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:00 PM   #104
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

nevermind.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #105
Mojojo
Aficionado