Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2015, 11:57 PM   #91
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

Yorick still wouldn't have shown up unannounced, douche.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:59 PM   #92
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiam View Post
I'm done with this. Ban me. I don't give a fuck. Take Yorick's skull, and shove it up your collective asses.
OR, maybe you could take a deep breath, and a look in the mirror, and realize, the providers on here are people. they have lives and families, they make their money here by providing a service to your worthless ass, but when your stalkerish actions get scary....they owe you nothing, she'd have been within her rights to call the cops on your no having appointment ass. Too bad she didn't have some angry pimp who would correct your problem, and you'd have had that coming
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:46 AM   #93
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

^^^^^^
That
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:48 AM   #94
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
I'm done with this. Ban me. I don't give a fuck. Take Yorick's skull, and shove it up your collective asses.
I thought you put me on ignore... Thanks much for listening to my desperate pleadings! 😅
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:25 AM   #95
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It has been demonstrated very well that common sense is not all that common with OP.

He may need a new hobby.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:02 AM   #96
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
The members cannot ban you, only the mod's can, but what they can do is to taunt, play games and mess with you to bait you into writing something, kind of like your last sentence or worse, to help get you banned. The worse thing you can do is try to condone your actions in this case and to the members of this board. You are 100% in the wrong here, but just own up to the situation and go on about your life. Take a step back, think before you post and most of all, relax and enjoy the hobby for what it is. Most of the cyber bullies will go away, but some have their own stalking issues and threads such as this keep feeding their supposed superiority complex on a whore board, ignore them. One of my cyber stalkers shall be posting right under me in a few minutes, he cannot help himself with his fixation on me by steering this and every thread he can towards his agenda.

You did make a big mistake with going over to a provider's incall w/o her permission, even tho you text her to let her know you are coming, it is still wrong, just admit it to her and apologize, dragging it out only makes you look bad and a few members of this board will gladly help you keep the thread going if you let them. Forgiveness and second chances is what this world is all about, but you must prove yourself worthy of that second chance. Now, if you do have a mental problem that allows for stalkerish activities, recognize it and seek some sort of guidance, do not get caught up personally with or allow anyone on this site to effect you and just have fun hobbying.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:19 AM   #97
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Ah David,/bigdog, yet more support for someone who has no respect for boundaries and how to treat providers. Take note here ladies. Two of a kind. David is the only one on this thread who supports the op. Makes you wonder. Had to make some fast edits to your post, eh bigdog? That 2ed paragraph was not part of your post.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:26 AM   #98
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

More edits there David. You cannot get away from what you post. Someone sees it and remembers. Try all you want to hide what you really think but it still gets out. Too bad I forgot to copy what you really said in your last post. But don't worry, I am sure I am not the only one who saw it. What happened to your comments about naysayers, and sit back and laugh? Hmm?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:16 AM   #99
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I DID announce it. I sent a text.

If you people can't read and comprehend what I've written, then I have nothing else to say.
I know I personally am not on my phone 24/7. If you text me and I'm with civilian friends/family, I won't see it. If you text me and I'm not working that day, I won't see it.

If she didn't text you back and acknowledge that she was aware you were coming-- then you showed up unannounced. That is how this thing works.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:21 AM   #100
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I know I personally am not on my phone 24/7. If you text me and I'm with civilian friends/family, I won't see it. If you text me and I'm not working that day, I won't see it.

If she didn't text you back and acknowledge that she was aware you were coming-- then you showed up unannounced. That is how this thing works.
So you're saying hanging out on the porch with a fistful of wilting flowers, a lovesick puppy look and a banana in my pants waiting for you to open the door isn't the right operating procedure?

Fuck me, I KNEW I was missing something....
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:27 PM   #101
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

OP,

I think I see the problem here.

If you are gonna show up unannounced, you really need to bring a couple of bags of mulch.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:38 PM   #102
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
OP,

If you are gonna show up unannounced, you really need to bring a couple of bags of mulch.

LMAO now that is funny!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:12 PM   #103
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
OP,

Funny. Sir Lance will not live that down. Don't forget the gift card!
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:36 PM   #104
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Damn, go to bed early at night and I miss all the fun ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:26 PM   #105
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

BSB, thanks for the coffee all over my keyboard! LOL!
Halfbad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women