Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2017, 07:36 AM   #91
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 43

It's still a pretty funny joke. Do you know what my favorite book is? David cop-a-feel. As the elder Bush firmly grabs a young lady's butt. No wonder the guy has lived so long. He's still got the taste for it even if he can't do the deed.
hardlikker12 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:55 AM   #92
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:03 AM   #93
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
It’s going to stop when men stop making victims of women...period. No woman wants to be a victim...but because of our male dominated society, way too many of them are...

The fucked up thing is that most of these old fucks don’t realize they’re wrong. They were brought up in a world where patting a woman on the ass was acceptable. Where making sexual innuendos at work was just part of life. The world changed, and they are still blind to it. The only way to stop it is for all the Baby Boomers, and most of us Gen X’ers who have been infected by their idiocy, to hurry up and die...
Quote:
Fifty years...once us Gen X’ers are all dead, and the Baby Boomers are thrown on the trash heap of history as the racist, mysoginist bigots they are, can’t infect the next generations with their ingrained sexism, racism and intolerance...

Then things will be different...until then, they have well and truely fucked the world...
These two posts are way too legit. Sadly.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

I will have to go against what seems to be majority of dislike for you and say I will jump on your band wagon any day. 😍
I like your style mister.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:14 AM   #94
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You know what they say...whores love them some Wakeup...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:20 AM   #95
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Linck?
Guest021121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:31 AM   #96
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Cool, now Amber wants me to die along with the ladies man
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:47 AM   #97
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
See what happens when you reveal your soft, caring side?

Who else could wish 150 million or so people to die, to better the country, and have people worship them?

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:03 AM   #98
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notuagain View Post
Linck?
Just picked one of the many quotes at random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Wakeup: Providers Love you…with an Anaconda that reaches all the way to Britain!
Of course...she's not the first hooker to fall in love with Wakeup...and I've never even met her...

You see, hooker love is like a one man cold to Wakeup...Wakeup's the only one catching it, Wakeup's the only one coming down wit' it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:14 AM   #99
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

yes

move one of these into your house a few days
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:41 AM   #100
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

and your just typing

heres a young man of action

lets get rid of all the closed minded thought =s of us and our fathers

we need more of this in society
Old 11-01-2017, 08:52 AM   #101
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

just a poor misunderstood soul that needs the visa lottery program

just on the verge of getting his GED

why should you spoiled bigot women abusing American be able to just ride your bike freely down a path ?

Old 11-01-2017, 10:18 AM   #102
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I watched kids 9-13yr olds in iraq think the greatest thing they could do in life is blow themselves up.... They are not born that way they are taught it.... Just as you are not born racist you are taught it... When my grandfather was born in the 20's they were not black people they were not African Americans he was taught they were coloreds he called them coloreds his whole life, when he was born he was taught they were not equal he was the kindest sweetest guy that would help anyone of his friends their kids but yes he was prejudice as all hell. I dont look down on him for it, if anything i look down on that time period and what he was taught and how sad it was that Everyone was taught that back then... It is a fact you are indoctrinated when you are young and it is very hard to change that but with every generation it gets better but it will never just change over night. The same goes for a lot of guys with how they view women.
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:28 AM   #103
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I also am not saying victimization is right but women play a roll as well... At my job they did a downsizing they had 10 admin assistants they cut it down to two about 3 months after the cut the guy in charge of the cut got caught in his office getting a blow job from one of the two they kept.... now the company is getting sued by the 8 let go because they claim thats the only reason they didnt get that one spot and they all started accusing the 2nd woman of having done the same with no evidence..... I dont know the details of if he propositioned her or if she offered or whatever, The guy lost his job and everyone thinks he forced her... But nothing against you ladies here on the board your fucking and sucking for anywhere from $60 QS to $300 a hr is it really that hard to believe that she offered it knowing it might help her to keep a 50k a year job....

The whole thing gets way complex.
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:27 PM   #104
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Fifty years...once us Gen X’ers are all dead, and the Baby Boomers are thrown on the trash heap of history as the racist, mysoginist bigots they are, can’t infect the next generations with their ingrained sexism, racism and intolerance...

Then things will be different...until then, they have well and truely fucked the world...

The world was fucked long before the arrival of Baby Boomers and Gen X. The human condition has been a mess for 1000's of years. I'd like to think the world's problems can be fixed by one generation but that's probably unlikely. And you'll be relying on a small number of people to make that happen. Most people I know under the age of 30 have the political awareness of a pineapple. Many have checked out of reality. They couldn't name a Supreme Justice but can tell you all about the Kardashians, Lady Gaga and the Bachelorette.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:49 PM   #105
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Humans have preyed on each other since the dawn of recorded time......I don't see that ever changing......

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women