Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 03:17 PM   #91
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
when we going fishing hell we still need to have a drink sucka ugh

Can you fuck me with your pole? lol jk
Sheeeeiiiitt! I'll buy and fuck you both as long as you don't bring a notebook.

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:21 PM   #92
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
when we going fishing hell we still need to have a drink sucka ugh

Can you fuck me with your pole? lol jk
Damn shawty I'm not that easy.. I don't give my pole out til the 3rd date. nah seriously I spend most of my time downtown, you should come chill with me at the Batcave. BM you're more than welcome but you gotta at least wear some whiskers. RawR

I don't believe in notes or notebooks. Whatever my black ass doesn't remember its because I shouldn't and I have repressed your ass from my memory. Classic Freud.

To be on topic: you nasty bitches and your foreskin... ewww! Gtfo
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #93
Kylie Nicole
Account Disabled

User ID: 284947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Are they written in a notebook?
What security precautions are in place for keeping those notes safe?
I havent written in a notebook since high school.
Kylie Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:54 PM   #94
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

^^LOLz
Damn I do at work everyday. I feel old now.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #95
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Why is it so hard for you whores admitting that you keep notes to explain how you keep those notes safe?

I didn't make the comment. Natalia made a flippant one about keeping notes.
It's not so innocuous to a lot of guys. It's a big deal to know a whore is keeping notes.
It's a bigger deal to admit it on a SMHB where LE, Tebow and who knows who else is watching. Now they know you have notes. I have no way of knowing which ones will roll over when facing big bad Mr PoPo or DA man. I have to assume that any of you would under the right circumstances. The fact that some of you don't get the point shows your level of professionalism and that you really haven't thought this through past your next trick.

Damn it, I'm starting to sound like WTF...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #96
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't keep notes If I Remember you its usually not good lol
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:20 PM   #97
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Damn shawty I'm not that easy.. I don't give my pole out til the 3rd date. nah seriously I spend most of my time downtown, you should come chill with me at the Batcave. BM you're more than welcome but you gotta at least wear some whiskers. RawR

I don't believe in notes or notebooks. Whatever my black ass doesn't remember its because I shouldn't and I have repressed your ass from my memory. Classic Freud.

To be on topic: you nasty bitches and your foreskin... ewww! Gtfo
I will just let me know when and where ijs hey i should get the third pole because Im awesome ijs meow

But on 2nd thought I ain't trying to tap out and I have a feeling your ass would make that happen lol
Old 07-24-2015, 04:23 PM   #98
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Miss Mori.......I love your puffies
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:53 PM   #99
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why is it so hard for you whores admitting that you keep notes to explain how you keep those notes safe?

It's not so innocuous to a lot of guys. It's a big deal to know a whore is keeping notes.
It's a bigger deal to admit it on a SMHB where LE, Tebow and who knows who else is watching. Now they know you have notes. I have no way of knowing which ones will roll over when facing big bad Mr PoPo or DA man. I have to assume that any of you would under the right circumstances. The fact that some of you don't get the point shows your level of professionalism and that you really haven't thought this through past your next trick.

I was just saying something similar to this last night, about not knowing an unknown hooker from a wet can of paint. I guess we've all got some WTF in us.. But I digress. No dick cheese on my fries please.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:02 PM   #100
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Is really not as complicated as you trying to make this seem. When I said is 2015 I was referring to the fact that we have ELECTRONIC DEVICES now.
Is as simple as adding "notes" to a "contact" you're saving to your phone.
Which is usually a short note of something you're going to remember the person by. I really don't understand what is the fuss about this subject ? How do you think bookers and providers keep track of their clients? How do you think DNS lists are created ? By having Photographic memory installed in our brains?
I have a hobby phone, where I obviously lock the screen, I have an app to lock my text messages and I hide my text message and contacts icon, so that I only have access to it. Of course I know this doesn't mean anybody can't ever get to it, but at least I take as many precautions as I can.
Nothing in this hobby is 100% safe, if you're so concern and paranoid about stuff like that, then maybe you should keep your dick in your pants or find the way to get some pussy without having to pay for it.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:08 PM   #101
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Is really not as complicated as you trying to make this seem. When I said is 2015 I was referring to the fact that we have ELECTRONIC DEVICES now.
Which is usually a short note of something you're going to remember the person by. I really don't understand what is the fuss about this subject ? How do you think bookers and providers keep track of their clients? How do you think DNS lists are created ? By having Photographic memory installed in our brains?
I have a hobby phone, where I obviously lock the screen, I have an app to lock my text messages and I hide my text message and contacts icon, so that I only have access to it. Of course I know this doesn't mean anybody can't ever get to it, but at least I take as many precautions as I can.
Nothing in this hobby is 100% safe, if you're so concern and paranoid about stuff like that, then maybe you should keep your dick in your pants or find the way to get some pussy without having to pay for it.
HELLO EARTH TO HOOKTARD ITS 2015 & PEOPLE STILL USE NOTEBOOKS AND PENCILS HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN.. You have an attitude & that shit is going to bite you in your ass.. But what do I know Ive only been a twat supplier since 2009!
Old 07-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #102
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Miss Mori.......I love your puffies

Thank you sweetie! I love them too.

Muahhh
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:12 PM   #103
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Its really not that complicated to wash a non circumcised dick and suck the mother fucker but you seem to have problems doing that.. Its also not that difficult to answer the question boardman asked instead of being rude but you can't do that either.. Fucktards are here and you have to explain EVERYTHING!! Get use to it or you won't make it
Old 07-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #104
Kylie Nicole
Account Disabled

User ID: 284947
My ECCIE Reviews

You explained it better than I did (;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Kylie Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:19 PM   #105
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bitches gon learn someday... sigh
When you get sideways, it's not hard for your shit to go sideways... ijs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women