Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #91
nolahobby
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

As a fairly new hobbyist, this is an interesting thread. I enjoyed reading comments from most of the professional providers. They seem to get it. This is a business; service for money. The money is easy to quantify, but the service will vary with each provider and encounter. This is a very intimate relationship, for both parties. Each must immediately respect each other’s boundaries.

As for me, each visit is a one of a kind fantasy. I need the sexual outlet, but more importantly I want and need the passion, even if it is an illusion (GFE). I don’t for one moment believe that a person, just meeting me, can truly care for me, but IF she is giving it her ALL (just like a good actress vs. a great actress), I will for THAT moment believe it. Actually the DFK is more important than any penetration. I’ve never reserve a “quickie”, because I want that face time, conversation. I know it is usually superficial, BUT very important.

So, a Provider should always put her full Heart (energies), not her Heart (love), into every encounter. I can tell you that I have always put my full Heart into every business I’ve owned and operated. Why do it if you can’t be the best at it. Your rewards will not only be financial, but the intangibles..……(name a few).
nolahobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #92
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Thank-You Nolahobby:

This is a first for me as of yet I have not had the pleasure of responding to someone I’ve had Intimate Knowledge of…it is indeed an honor to have your Brilliant-Mind contribute to my little corner of the ECCIE World. Of course in the end it is vis-à-vis Money, however…for those of us fortunate enough to use this as fuel to fire other endeavors I believe the equation to be a bit different. Boundaries-Rules-Limitations are conditions I’ve had difficulty with since I was a small child…not to mean I find myself in any way disrespecting these things, more or less just pressing the envelope to its fullest extent. Now here begins the fascinating part of our repartee having been your Courtesan… bringing us back to Boundaries of where Acting ends and True-Emotion begins. Have you ever observed that the ‘Truly Great Actress’ Streep-Weaver-Monroe can play ANYTHING…yet the roles that we identify them by have similar personalities, so are they Acting or have they found an avenue for their True Natures. In the Eastern Traditions giving of your Energies is an expression of Love…not in the Western Ideology of equating Love=Possession, on the contrary simply Love=Recognition of OUR oneness in this Broken-World. As I attempt to eradicate my Ego growing in Wisdom…I’ll not say that every Encounter I’ve entertained is a success, although I DO put ALL my Energies into each one. Intangibles are more essential to the growth of our Spiritual-Beings than Money will ever be…if we paid them more attention we could find Heaven on Earth.
“The greatest Achievement is Selflessness.

The greatest Quality is seeking to Serve others.

The greatest Magic is Transmuting the Passions.”

Atisha

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #93
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Greetings My Lovelies:

It has been a long while since I’ve posted anything on this Thread, my life seems to be preoccupied with Left-Lobe Drudgery these days between purchasing my Condominium and the start up of my RE Business…this Evening is time for a bit of overdue Right-Lobe Indulgence. It has now been four long months since my ‘New Years Eve Incident’, the poignant thing is I have NEVER heard from that Gentleman again…the positive result is I have grown a great deal form the experience. The lesson learned…Compartmentalization on a level I’ve never experienced prior to entering ‘The Hobby’. I find that not only does the Business give me Viable-Capital to finance my ‘Real Life Career’, there is most certainly True Liberation in a Relationship that for all practical purposes ENDS…when the Closed-Doors are opened once again. Immediately after the Incident I reached out to Veteran Providers who patiently attempted to explain this to me, however…as with anything in Life being told something and living out the experience for yourself is a bit different. The query that has come across my passing thoughts is…what happens AFTER ‘The Hobby’? Everything in Life has a Birth and an eventual Passing, once upon a time in my Life I was a ‘Feature Dancer’ that ended at Thirty…my EGO simply refused to allow me Senior-Participation Status. How would an Ex-Provider conduct herself in a ‘Normal Relationship’? Have the Boundaries of OUR Normal World been so expanded…that sitting on the Porch in a Rocking-Chair growing old with someone else is simply a Myth (forgive the Analogy I AM a Southern Girl).

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women