Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2017, 08:29 PM   #91
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Maybe not this week. Your review from just a week ago begs to differ. Maybe you should learn what a indentured servant is, then respond. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servitude
Look, you unimaginative and [prohibited word] eyed moron, I knew what a fucking indentured servant was before you were born in your 3rd rate little raggedy ass country¹.

Fuck you [prohibited word].

¹Lyndon Baines Johnson
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 AM   #92
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059567327]
Quote:
Dude I am not "Butt Hurt". I am just simply bored with your nonsense. As much as you may think so, you never actually had a point.

Jim
Crybaby! What happened was, I gave an honest reply and you attempted to find a way around it, ( I will give you credit for attempting. Better than most do here) Then when you were at the point you should concede, you instead insulted me. If you did not want it to turn ugly you should have stuck to the issues. I will be happy to converse on a civil level if you like. The bored excuse is childish. Why don't you show where I am wrong? You act like you are a Christian Theologian one minute and then bored the next. Here is a perfect time to witness to a lost soul. (in your opinion) The point is you have no idea what the Bible say's you just know how you feel and think that is all you need. Sorry my friend. You know you seem to be in the New Orleans area. Did you live there during Katrina? A lot of conservative Christians think God flooded that area because all the people there are Pagans. First of all that is not true. Secondly I guess they forgot all about the covenant God gave them. (Hint the Rainbow) So I suggest you do a little soul searching before you tell someone they are an atheist again.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:55 AM   #93
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Look, you unimaginative and [prohibited word] eyed moron, I knew what a fucking indentured servant was before you were born in your 3rd rate little raggedy ass country¹.

Fuck you [prohibited word].

¹Lyndon Baines Johnson
What in the fuck are you even talking about. Where do you think I was born? Are you calling America third rate?

I am sure you know what they are. You live in an Aluminum "Hovel" with them I assume.
Speaking of Johnson why don't you spit mine out. I need to pee.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #94
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059568887]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Crybaby! What happened was, I gave an honest reply and you attempted to find a way around it, ( I will give you credit for attempting. Better than most do here) Then when you were at the point you should concede, you instead insulted me. If you did not want it to turn ugly you should have stuck to the issues. I will be happy to converse on a civil level if you like. The bored excuse is childish. Why don't you show where I am wrong? You act like you are a Christian Theologian one minute and then bored the next. Here is a perfect time to witness to a lost soul. (in your opinion) The point is you have no idea what the Bible say's you just know how you feel and think that is all you need. Sorry my friend. You know you seem to be in the New Orleans area. Did you live there during Katrina? A lot of conservative Christians think God flooded that area because all the people there are Pagans. First of all that is not true. Secondly I guess they forgot all about the covenant God gave them. (Hint the Rainbow) So I suggest you do a little soul searching before you tell someone they are an atheist again.
I think the biggest problem you're having here is that I called you an atheist. You jumped through hoops in a lame effort to discredit me. You even brought up Hurricane Katrina which was in poor taste by the way.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #95
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059569354]
Quote:
I think the biggest problem you're having here is that I called you an atheist. You jumped through hoops in a lame effort to discredit me. You even brought up Hurricane Katrina which was in poor taste by the way.

Jim
You are correct I do take exception to you calling me that. As I pointed out in a post. You also called me a twit. So If I am the one losing it why did you resort to name calling? You are mad because you can not give an honest reply. You are the one that chose to make it personal. So you trying to make me look like I lost it is childish. You do not have the mental capacity to give a real response. I used Katrina as an example because if you are from there you know how it felt to be judged in a unfair way. It was not in poor taste unless you think I accused you of being black and that's a problem for you( which I did not). Pointing out the flaws in your take on things or showing you a different way of seeing something is not jumping through hoops. What is really sad is that the Katrina comment should have caused you to feel like we are on the same page, but you took it as a opportunity to try and discredit me. That speak volumes of your character.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:47 AM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm a proud atheist and for sure Pence, LexyLiar and JDCornhole are a little gay.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #97
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm a proud atheist and for sure Pence, LexyLiar and JDCornhole are a little gay.

While I may disagree with your position of a Deity. I respect and defend it. It is your choice to make. Some here have an issue with that

But there is no way the guys you mentioned are not at least tempted to try out a little man meat as Homophobic as they all are.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:06 AM   #98
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059569436]
Quote:

You are correct I do take exception to you calling me that. As I pointed out in a post. You also called me a twit. So If I am the one losing it why did you resort to name calling? You are mad because you can not give an honest reply. You are the one that chose to make it personal. So you trying to make me look like I lost it is childish. You do not have the mental capacity to give a real response. I used Katrina as an example because if you are from there you know how it felt to be judged in a unfair way. It was not in poor taste unless you think I accused you of being black and that's a problem for you( which I did not). Pointing out the flaws in your take on things or showing you a different way of seeing something is not jumping through hoops. What is really sad is that the Katrina comment should have caused you to feel like we are on the same page, but you took it as a opportunity to try and discredit me. That speak volumes of your character.
No you're way off base as you have been from the very beginning. The Katrina comment was in poor taste because first of all you don't know how it may have affected me personally. Secondly you should at least know people lost their homes, some lost their lives and families were displaced and many separated from each other all across the country. As far as the pagan comment that has no bearing on my beliefs nor is there anything that confirms the majority of people in New Orleans believe that God's wrath descended upon them in the form of a natural disaster like Hurricane Katrina.

Jim
Old 06-01-2017, 12:05 PM   #99
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059569564]
Quote:
No you're way off base as you have been from the very beginning. The Katrina comment was in poor taste because first of all you don't know how it may have affected me personally. You have got to be kidding me. It is obvious that I am in support of the victims of Katrina. You have little to no comprehension skills I believe.Secondly you should at least know people lost their homes, some lost their lives and families were displaced and many separated from each other all across the country. The majority of Christian Conservatives are the ones that judged the people that were victims of Katrina not Liberals.As far as the pagan comment that has no bearing on my beliefs nor is there anything that confirms the majority of people in New Orleans believe that God's wrath descended upon them in the form of a natural disaster like Hurricane Katrina. I never said the people in New Orleans thought God had forsaken them. White Conservative Texans dam sure did.

Jim
There is something fundamentally wrong with you I feel. You take supportive compassionate comments and turn them in to insults. That is what wrong with most Conservatives now . You want to "differ" with everything a non GOP'er has to say. I am not from that area but I have friends that are. I live cross the street from a retired Naval officer that just moved from there. One of my closest friends just moved here from that area. So I felt I was offering you an olive branch by showing consideration for your area and you slapped it down with some belligerent bullshit.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #100
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059569787]
Quote:
There is something fundamentally wrong with you I feel. You take supportive compassionate comments and turn them in to insults. That is what wrong with most Conservatives now . You want to "differ" with everything a non GOP'er has to say. I am not from that area but I have friends that are. I live cross the street from a retired Naval officer that just moved from there. One of my closest friends just moved here from that area. So I felt I was offering you an olive branch by showing consideration for your area and you slapped it down with some belligerent bullshit.
My comprehension skills are fine. I think your ability to convey a message leaves a lot to be desired.You've gone off on a few tangents that I am not even sure what your original point was.

Jim
Old 06-01-2017, 01:43 PM   #101
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059570107]
Quote:
My comprehension skills are fine. I think your ability to convey a message leaves a lot to be desired.You've gone off on a few tangents that I am not even sure what your original point was.

Jim
Pathetic. I convey just fine. You are the one to take it off topic and have not made a comment pertaining to it in quite awhile. You attempted to win by insulting me and it blew up in your face. I showed compassion for you and you used it as a weapon. Typical GOP tactic. If you were a decent human you would say something like my bad. Instead you keep pushing along with your same old casual attitude. You are the phony one here. You have not made an honest comment in several replies. Just deflection and banter. So you keep holding on to your Christian hate and see how it works for you. I will continue to show love and support for all. And defend the disadvantaged or outnumbered when I see it.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:16 PM   #102
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059570159]
Quote:

Pathetic. I convey just fine. You are the one to take it off topic and have not made a comment pertaining to it in quite awhile. You attempted to win by insulting me and it blew up in your face. I showed compassion for you and you used it as a weapon. Typical GOP tactic. If you were a decent human you would say something like my bad. Instead you keep pushing along with your same old casual attitude. You are the phony one here. You have not made an honest comment in several replies. Just deflection and banter. So you keep holding on to your Christian hate and see how it works for you. I will continue to show love and support for all. And defend the disadvantaged or outnumbered when I see it.
Ya know what, you need to go back and read some of your posts on this thread and not just the replies you've made to my post. Just to give you an idea "Mr. Self Righteous" in post #61 you called DSK dumber than the rest of the idiots on this board. Incidentally you're one of the idiots on this board and he isn't nearly as dumb as you. So take your liberal compassion bullshit and cram it. You're all about nothing.

Jim
Old 06-01-2017, 02:31 PM   #103
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059570256]
Quote:
Ya know what, you need to go back and read some of your posts on this thread and not just the replies you've made to my post. Just to give you an idea "Mr. Self Righteous" in post #61 you called DSK dumber than the rest of the idiots on this board. Incidentally you're one of the idiots on this board and he isn't nearly as dumb as you. So take your liberal compassion bullshit and cram it. You're all about nothing.

Jim
So am I to assume that you and DSK are one in the same?

Have you have you taken into account how many times DSK has called me a [ prohibited word]?

How about the first insult that he hurled at me months ago or on any of the current threads.

Unless you are him it has nothing to do with you and I.
I have spoken with respect to you until you insulted me. Even then I have been pretty hospitable.

You are turning into a crybaby now. I know you are sensitive and have given you a wide berth up till now. I have not lumped you in with the rest of the guys here because you normally come across like you have good sense and a little respect for your fellow man. The only reason you are acting like this is because you got your feelings hurt over the Bible thing. Just man up and learn something I am not your enemy. I do not want to get into a name calling contest with you. I do have respect for you. But I will not just let you insult me much more before I do lump you in with the keyboard warriors. I suggest you step away from the keyboard for a bit. I am gonna log off till tomorrow and if you want to have a respectful conversation then great. If you want to play games just remember I play to win my friend.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:41 PM   #104
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you want to play games just remember I play to win my friend.
Yeah, just look at how bigly MT Fluffer is "winning" against Herfacechair in this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2053097

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #105
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059570315]
Quote:
So am I to assume that you and DSK are one in the same?

Have you have you taken into account how many times DSK has called me a [ prohibited word]?

How about the first insult that he hurled at me months ago or on any of the current threads.

Unless you are him it has nothing to do with you and I.
I have spoken with respect to you until you insulted me. Even then I have been pretty hospitable.

You are turning into a crybaby now. I know you are sensitive and have given you a wide berth up till now. I have not lumped you in with the rest of the guys here because you normally come across like you have good sense and a little respect for your fellow man. The only reason you are acting like this is because you got your feelings hurt over the Bible thing. Just man up and learn something I am not your enemy. I do not want to get into a name calling contest with you. I do have respect for you. But I will not just let you insult me much more before I do lump you in with the keyboard warriors. I suggest you step away from the keyboard for a bit. I am gonna log off till tomorrow and if you want to have a respectful conversation then great. If you want to play games just remember I play to win my friend.
No, I am not DSK and I am not even trying to defend him. What I am trying to do is getting you to see that you aren't any more disciplined than the next guy in here.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women