Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #91
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Yeah, I think early twenties... quite the sociopath! Notice that Todd was fascinated with Lydia's lipstick on the teacup? Think he kept that as a souvenir? Any other souvenirs? Definite sexual energy there!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #92
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Best show ever.
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #93
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
I for one cannot stand the Jessie character. He is an all out pussy in my book. The guy runs on emotions all the time, and doesn't use his head or think things through logically. There were a lot of good things that Walt did for Jessie too, not to mention saving his sorry ass several times. That has to count for something. Walt has been more loyal to Jessie than Jessie has been to him. I hope Jessie dies honestly.. I really can't stand him..lol
I have to disagree with your opinion on Jessie.

He is a flawed character, but he is fundamentally good at heart. He just dragged into a downward spiral.

He isn't a pussy, he just does not want to hurt other people. Whereas Walt almost relishes his new role as a bad ass, Jessie never wanted any part of being killer. He was only barely able to pull the trigger on Gale in order to save Walt's life. Jessie wanted to cook meth and get high.

The only people Jessie ever wanted to hurt/kill where the two drug dealers that killed his girlfriends young son.

Jessie has also proven resourceful under fire a few times, too. Not as often as Walt, but he is still smarter than one would think of a high school dropout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
Todd is the silent smart type. Seems people underestimate him and his abilities. The only thing I don't like about Todd is he talks to much. He was also a knucklehead for shooting that little boy. So yea, I hope Todd gets what is coming to him, but I have a funny feeling it will be Jessie who dies.. my gut tells me that.
LOL. I don't think Todd is the smart silent type. I think he is just an emotionless, mechanical killer. And he can be relied on to carry out orders, no matter how immoral. I never noticed him talking too much.

He tortured Jessie - supposedly to learn what he told the DEA - without thinking twice. And I think that was just a cover story to prevent Jessie from being killed by his uncle. He really just wanted to keep Jessie as a slave who will teach him how to cook high quality meth.

And he put a picture of Jessie's new GF and her son on the pillar in the meth lab to remind Jessie that he will kill them if Jessie tries to escape. Todd is THAT remorseless. So when Todd killed that kid on the motorcycle in the desert, that was not slip-up or mistake. That was just business for Todd. The same as killing Jessie's GF and her son will be.

Which is why I think we will learn again that Jessie is resourceful. I think Jessie will rig an explosion or splatter Todd with acid or something. Todd will be killed and Jessie will escape.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #94
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I have to disagree with your opinion on Jessie.

He is a flawed character, but he is fundamentally good at heart. He just dragged into a downward spiral.

He isn't a pussy, he just does not want to hurt other people. Whereas Walt almost relishes his new role as a bad ass, Jessie never wanted any part of being killer. He was only barely able to pull the trigger on Gale in order to save Walt's life. Jessie wanted to cook meth and get high.

The only people Jessie ever wanted to hurt/kill where the two drug dealers that killed his girlfriends young son.

Jessie has also proven resourceful under fire a few times, too. Not as often as Walt, but he is still smarter than one would think of a high school dropout.

LOL. I don't think Todd is the smart silent type. I think he is just an emotionless, mechanical killer. And he can be relied on to carry out orders, no matter how immoral. I never noticed him talking too much.

He tortured Jessie - supposedly to learn what he told the DEA - without thinking twice. And I think that was just a cover story to prevent Jessie from being killed by his uncle. He really just wanted to keep Jessie as a slave who will teach him how to cook high quality meth.

And he put a picture of Jessie's new GF and her son on the pillar in the meth lab to remind Jessie that he will kill them if Jessie tries to escape. Todd is THAT remorseless. So when Todd killed that kid on the motorcycle in the desert, that was not slip-up or mistake. That was just business for Todd. The same as killing Jessie's GF and her son will be.

Which is why I think we will learn again that Jessie is resourceful. I think Jessie will rig an explosion or splatter Todd with acid or something. Todd will be killed and Jessie will escape.
I agree with your assessment, but disagree on where Jessie will end up. I think he will come to a bad end, sadly.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:54 PM   #95
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
I agree with your assessment, but disagree on where Jessie will end up. I think he will come to a bad end, sadly.
That might be in keeping with Vince Gilligan's overall arc to the show.

I don't think that Gilligan is the preach type, but that doesn't mean there cannot be an underlying message to the show.

And that message is pretty clear.

The meth/drug business has destroyed literally EVERYTHING that it touched in the show - for both the guilty and the innocent.

Walt's life is a shambles. Ditto for Skylar and Walt Jr. Hank is dead, so his wife's life is shot.

Jessie cannot keep a woman. One GF died of an overdose, another had a young son get killed, the current one Jessie had to dump for her own good, but she is threatened by Todd.

And, oh yeah, Jessie is still in trouble with the law for giving away all that unexplained money and he is currently a captive of a man who tortured him.

Gus and his henchmen are dead. The gangsters in Mexico that tangled with Gus are dead. Tuco and 8-Ball are dead. Declan and his gang are dead at the hands of Todd and his uncle's gang.

Mike Ehrmantraut is dead. And all of his guys that were arrested were killed in prison.

So, I think Vince Gilligan is saying that drugs/meth destroys everything it touches. There are no winners in the long run.

So, there is a good chance that Todd and his uncle's gang are going to die at the hands of Walt.

And Jessie may pay the ultimate price at Todd's hands before Walt gets Todd.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #96
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

There are lots of ways for it to go. Every time I think I have it worked out, Vince and his twisty mind twist yet again. You'd think I'd learn not to try, but I'm slow.

Again, I agree with your assessment, and I believe it's true, meth does destroy those that get involved with it. Or at least seriously damages them.

And the greed that goes along with that much money allows no true loyalty.

From an earlier post in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I have not ever watched the show because I believe it glorifies drugs.
I admit I have never watched it right?
I hate drugs and what drugs have done to people.
I could be wrong about the show but here I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
MA, Breaking Bad glorifies drugs the same way that the song "Cocaine" glorifies drugs. It's an anti-glorification.

Besides, it's not about drugs, it's about human morality.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #97
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a part of me that wishes Jesse would just straighten up and get out of this alive.

It wouldn't glorify anything. But perhaps it would give hope to those who are confused, messed up and in over their heads?

Doubt this will turn into any morality tale. Oh wait. It's already like that.

We KNOW that we're going to see more dead people. It's the "Five W's" that's driving me crazy right now!

I would vote for Jessie making it through.

Does anyone think that anything will happen to Saul?

I'm thinking not. But what if it does?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #98
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Saul's demise?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #99
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I heard, like I am in good with him or something(laughs at self) that Saul will have a spin off show.

I have empathy for Jessie and always root for him. His character portrays things near and dear to me. At the very first, I thought BB glorified drugs, but as the show has progressed, especially this last episode, it shows exactly what someone else said. It has robbed everyone of almost everything.

And I do think Jessie is very smart and wants to be good, but drugs robbed him of his potential in life.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #100
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And wouldn't figure... Effn Saul walks away unscathed! A little lawyer humor
Old 09-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #101
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I heard, like I am in good with him or something(laughs at self) that Saul will have a spin off show.
the spin off is supposed to be a prequel to BB.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #102
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Todd and Lydia both creep me out! Something tells me she is sorely underestimated though. I could be wrong. I still hope, no matter what happens, Jessie gets some sort of comfort in Todd's demise, if it happens!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #103
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Yeah why is Lydia still into this business anyway? She has a child and a good job. Why does she keep at it? She must be making obscene amounts of cash. Maybe she loves the thrill of playing the system and winning... and perhaps a secret passion for the bad boys?
Old 09-21-2013, 07:07 AM   #104
yugdlo
Valued Poster

One more night. Is everyone ready for the ride? What happened to the house? Walt and a 60 caliber machine gun? A lot of people are going to die. Reminds me of Game of Thrones. Which makes me think of a joke. A Lannister and a Stark walk into a bar, everyone dies.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #105
yugdlo
Valued Poster

It wasn't Jessie's girlfriend son that was killed by the drug dealers, it was her brother.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women