Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35938
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
at least they have a decent excuse .. IQ's below 80
They vote for tax cuts for the rich , in case they ever become rich and turn around and bitch about the deficit.

I'd say you gave them at least 30 points on their IQ
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #92
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LL, you probably should stay out of this argument. You have a proven track record. Even when you back the winner, he eventually becomes the loser!
You mean after he completed his second term?

I do realize that we have about a month and half, may be a few days more, and anything can happen ... and does. The "argument" is almost over, BT.

But why is it that I am looking forward and you keep looking over your shoulder?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #93
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
# 1.. romney made his original statement before the news of the killings was relaeasd ..

#2 hes so stupid he spoke up regarding a comment made by the embsassy concerning the events that led up to the embassy attack, not the embassy attack .....
... # 1 may be correct in so far as "released" to the "news" media, but customarily the opposing/challenging candidate is briefed on major developments as soon as the CIC gets confirmation ... so the implication that he did not know is most likely incorrect ...

# 2 what Romney said in his comment was perfectly correct as far as the "apology" is concerned and the timing of his comment was post attack on the embassy in Egypt ... there is now a foot an effort to discredit him by switching the time line and dialogue through questions by the media and loose language about which attack is involved....

Just like someone posting on here a quote from Obama at a rally roughly 10 or so hours after the news of the Ambassador's death had hit the news media.
It was never referenced or suggested that what Obama said at a rally was the "apology" .... what has been discussed for about 3 years now is Obama traveling around the world (his infamous Cairo speech) apologizing for the U.S. "behavior"! And "his" diplomatic personnel (including Hillary) doing nothing about quelling the apologies for the movie ...... in the context of the rioting and murdering currently.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #94
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... # 1 may be correct in so far as "released" to the "news" media, but customarily the opposing/challenging candidate is briefed on major developments as soon as the CIC gets confirmation ... so the implication that he did not know is most likely incorrect ...

# 2 what Romney said in his comment was perfectly correct as far as the "apology" is concerned and the timing of his comment was post attack on the embassy in Egypt ... there is now a foot an effort to discredit him by switching the time line and dialogue through questions by the media and loose language about which attack is involved....

Just like someone posting on here a quote from Obama at a rally roughly 10 or so hours after the news of the Ambassador's death had hit the news media.
It was never referenced or suggested that what Obama said at a rally was the "apology" .... what has been discussed for about 3 years now is Obama traveling around the world (his infamous Cairo speech) apologizing for the U.S. "behavior"! And "his" diplomatic personnel (including Hillary) doing nothing about quelling the apologies for the movie ...... in the context of the rioting and murdering currently.

http://www.cedartownstd.com/view/ful...ews_lead_story
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #95
gnadfly
Account Disabled

When Ambassador Stevens was under siege at 3 am did he call Obama or his boss Hillary?

Libya is Obama's triumph. Didn't go to Congress, started the airstrikes, had an agreement not to arm the rebels; then armed the rebels and provided support and advisors when they started to lose, didn't go to Congress again after 100 days and used drones to track down Col K. All after he had Libya taken off the "Terror Nations" list and knowing that the rebels were heavily associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Somehow the press are allowing President Oblameless to not be held accountable. Again, they need a non-Muslim fall guy for this.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #96
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
When Ambassador Stevens was under siege at 3 am did he call Obama or his boss Hillary?

Libya is Obama's triumph. Didn't go to Congress, started the airstrikes, had an agreement not to arm the rebels; then armed the rebels and provided support and advisors when they started to lose, didn't go to Congress again after 100 days and used drones to track down Col K. All after he had Libya taken off the "Terror Nations" list and knowing that the rebels were heavily associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Somehow the press are allowing President Oblameless to not be held accountable. Again, they need a non-Muslim fall guy for this.
did the world hold Reagan accountable when Iran killed 220 marines in Lebanon?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #97
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was never referenced or suggested that what Obama said at a rally was the "apology" .... .
Just when you thought the fruitcakes couldn;t get any nuttier, you realise they can;t even read. Look at Whirligig's posts on the first page.

Look also at

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-disgraceful/

Again (I assume you have already read it?).

To be honest I am a bit confused. In the above link, Romney is quoted as saying:

"It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

which is another world record for lies and nuttiness.

But in the video on the link he doesn't say this, but is just a slimeball trying to make political capital.

So can anybody find a definitive link with a video to where Romney accuses Obama of sympathising with those who waged the attacks?

I gave up believing what the media says a long time ago. i want an unedited video with a time and date.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I hate to inject reality or facts into this discussion but WHAT FUCKING APOLOGY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?

Here's Obama's statement:

>>>>I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.
I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe.
Follow us
While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.
On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi.
As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.
The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.<<<<

Is this the statement that you maroons say has an apology in it? I dunno, maybe there is another statement....but, this one doesn't contain an apology, at least not as I understand the definition of the word.

Show it to me.

Here ya go, Randy4Andy. The embassy's original, morning condemnation (the State Department has taken it down):

U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement

September 11, 2012

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

Then the Cairo embassy reiterated its morning statement AFTER the attack: "This morning's condemnation still stands" @ 4:29 PM.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...egypt-attacks/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #99
CJ7
Valued Poster

romey made two statements

the first premature kneejerk politics, the second bullshit to repair the damage ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #100
essence
Valued Poster

I B HillyBilly, you cannot read, there is the phrase 'first response'. 'response' means a response to something. A response happens, in a timeline (look it up in the dictionary), after the event which provokes a response, not before it.

"It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

So, in Rumbaba's crazy world, you can respond to a terrorist attack prior to the attack?

No, it's lies pure and simple.

Obama's first response to the attacks was to condemn them. Very simple.

Moving on to the Cairo embassy:

Prior to the Benghazi killings, it issued a statement. Note that word 'prior'. It was NOT a response. In further tweets, it condemned the attacks on its own compound, but also emphasised the need to criticise bigotry. This was still PRIOR to the benghazi deaths and attacks.

Rumbaba's lies are so disgraceful and transparenet, and his lack of an apology to Obama for his mistakes so mean spirited, that WP does not bother to condemn him. WP assumes it's readers are intelligent and can come to their own conclusions.

Anyway, thanks IB HillyBilly for linking to the WP blog which clarifies the timeline and makes such an ass of Rumbaba.

But shame you don;t even bother to read your own links.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #101
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
romey made two statements

the first premature kneejerk politics, the second bullshit to repair the damage ..
The U.S. embassy in Cairo [Odumbo's representatives on the spot] Twittered the following apology:

September 11, 2012

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

AFTER the unjustified and unprovoked attack on the U.S. Embassy, the Cairo embassy [Odumbo's representatives on the spot] reiterated its morning statement @ 4:29 PM: "This morning's condemnation still stands"

Old 09-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #102
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The U.S. embassy in Cairo [Odumbo's representatives on the spot] Twittered the following apology:

September 11, 2012

AFTER the unjustified and unprovoked attack on the U.S. Embassy, the Cairo embassy [Odumbo's representatives on the spot] reiterated its morning statement @ 4:29 PM: "This morning's condemnation still stands"

http://www.cedartownstd.com/view/ful...ews_lead_story
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #103
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
I B HillyBilly, you cannot read, there is the phrase 'first response'. 'response' means a response to something. A response happens, in a timeline (look it up in the dictionary), after the event which provokes a response, not before it.

So, in Rumbaba's crazy world, you can respond to a terrorist attack prior to the attack?

No, it's lies pure and simple.

Obama's first response to the attacks was to condemn them. Very simple.
Your the one who cannot read, Essence.

September 11, 2012

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...egypt-attacks/
Old 09-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #104
CJ7
Valued Poster

IB, the broken record poster
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #105
essence
Valued Poster

I B HillyBillyWhenIGetOutOfKinderg arten

can you please explain the meaning of

'response'

and

'first'

?

While you are about it, can you explain the difference between:

sympathize with those who waged attacks

and

criticise bigotry

?

Final question - in the minds of those in the Egypt embassy, who issued these statements while under attack (and therefore had a good motive for trying to dilute the situation, in contrast to the armchair critics):

is it possible that, when condemning those who exercise bigotry, the embassy tweeters explicitly excluded those bigots who were at that time attacking them, and restricted their criticism solely at some cartoon film maker, rather than bigots of any religious or belief system?

Hint: the answer is no.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women