Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2017, 03:56 AM   #91
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

Luv,
Your welcome anytime and grandfathered! I’ve never set a clock or watched it!

XOXO
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:17 AM   #92
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You know I like all you women, we're just having a discussion and always keep it real, these girly men will only tell you what you women want to hear.

I know boo! Don't worry I'm not easily offended.

Sometimes it's easy to get defensive in these sorts of threads...but I'm good.

Also guys I don't want to come off as a gold digger, I have my regulars and they can vouch I treat them and their wallet well

Happy hobbying to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:31 AM   #93
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

Funny Jump on the mob mentality wagon Grean. You're confusing my resistance to paying increasing prices versus an ability to pay them, which hasn't been established. Ironically, when prices of entry level "Welcome" ladies goes to 500, I'd speculate you'll change your tune, as will other wagon riders in your fray. What I have tried to do is point out that there is a TREND in spiraling prices and anyone who disregards it is in denial.

To those who have harked on the concept that this is a luxury, I emphatically agree and also stated that. So why the rationale that follows your viewpoint that it translates into a need? It is not a need but a LUXURY. I will introduce to to you this economic fact. What discretionary budget is always cut first when prices challenge value? LUXURIES! Postpone the vacation, cancel the cruise, mute the concerts, strike the steakhouse, ditch the cable, and X out the subscriptions...pretty much standard OP.

Most commercial enterprises that cater to a luxury market are keenly aware of this economic fact. Just watch your TV or listen to the radio...specials on dining, cruises, and cars. They are all aware of the fact that the competition for the exchange of money compromises a NEED for them...money. They fully understand that when they sell a vacation cruise to Alaska they're competing with Lexus or the shooting range selling club memberships. You don't hear them crying about how much shrimp or steak cost them, how much cruise boat cost, or what premium tires cost on the car. They're goal is to grab the money, as much of it as they can through any means they can. It doesn't happen by raising prices all the time as many suggest. Think about this: there is a constant wave of new talent on this board in the welcome section. What draws that new talent? What enables that nice little peachy chick to decide she wants to enter the market? Easy...the dream of quick money. She announces herself and in two weeks she has 5, 6, 7 or more reviews. Boom! How can she do that? Because the established providers raise their rates accordingly giving her automatic marketshare. They fail to understand that the newbie is introducing a new VALUE to the market and easily competes with them simply through default by the thrill of the unknown, consequently forfeiting some of those visits to themselves. My theory is that by going to higher prices on a perpetual basis established ladies are shooting themselves in the foot. They can control the market, it's within their power. All they have to do is compete with the new Lexus chicks many of whom would not enter the stage if the lucrative perception was a little more haggard. I'd think that there are many young girls willing to close their yes for an hour if the reward was 3-400 a smack. That's a lot of competition.

Bring on the torches
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:32 AM   #94
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou View Post
Luv,
Your welcome anytime and grandfathered! I’ve never set a clock or watched it!

XOXO
You're a sweetheart!!
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:48 AM   #95
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I've read through some of this thread and honestly guys its a no win situation. I can agree with some of the arguments here from both the guys and girls but at the end of the day you see who you can afford.

I know my limits financially and I know my price range. If a lady is outside of my range I don't even bother contacting her. I've had ladies who were 200/hr up their price in recent years to 350/hr, then write me asking me why they haven't heard from me. Well...thats why; you cost too damn much! If a lady contacts me I tell her what I can afford that day. I'm not haggling, I'm just being honest with her.

I try to put myself in a providers shoes sometimes so I am a bit sympathetic to their situation...at least on a business level. I'm not going to attempt to do hooker math because that shit never makes sense. If I was an indie provider, I'd keep my rates around the 200/hhr & 300/hr range. when business is slow...runs specials. Here is the important part of this--REACH OUT to the guys that may have seen you once or twice and offer them a discounted rate. REACH OUT to guys who actually write reviews. If you have a girlfriend in the hobby its okay to recommend a client or ask for a recommendation from her. I've had this happen recently and it was pretty awesome getting a random PM on eccie saying "hey provider ________ said you lived in Ft worth. I'm in the area today if you'd like to meet"

I can't tell....(correction) I won't ever tell a lady how to run her business but I can make suggestions. I think for the most part ladies post ads, and wait where I think maybe sometimes you could be a little more direct with your advertising. Every guy has different taste in what they look for but the top 3 are looks (so update your pics), menu (you can't be YMMV or upcharge for every single extra), and price (you have to be within our personal budget). I'll add a 4th--location; stop advertising in the ft worth section if you are in dallas. That become one of my hobby pet peeves.

Anyhow I have rambled enough. Guys if you can't afford her, move on or wait for a special. When times get rough, they will drop their price.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:04 AM   #96
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
Damn, if i follow your advise, I am done hobbying because even for million i will have hard time sticking junk in my ass.
It appears that you didn't fully understand my post...but in doing so you reinforced my point. Quitting the hobby was never brought up. Quitting the bitching about the cost was. Now, concerning the reinforcement of my point:

DISCLAIMER: In the remainder of this post, the term "YOU" is not directed at any individual, but is rather to be considered as a generic term for the 'Tards who are bitching about prices.

You wouldn't let a dude do you for a million dollars (and neither would I, BTW - not my thing). But if you wouldn't do that, why would you expect a provider to do basically the same thing for $200? If I go to a restaurant for a ribeye steak and the menu says the ribeye is $35, but I only want to sped $30, I have three choices:

1) Go ahead and pay the $35 and eat the steak,
2) Find another item on the menu that's only $30.
3) Go find another place to eat.

All the bitching and complaining in the world is not going to change the price of the steak. Why is this subject so difficult for people to get?
"If you are not willing to pay the price, move on to the next provider." Jeez, it ain't rocket science.

This hobby is a luxury, not a necessity. Hell, there's a lady I'd love to see - she used to be on Eccie - she's a drop-dead stunner, all her reviews are great, and her menu includes everything (except BBFS). She charges $1,000 an hour. So I probably won't ever see her. But I'm not gonna tell her she's charging too much. Her body - Her price. Live with it.
hotindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women