Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2021, 08:18 AM   #961
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep the insults coming I retract I said about not seeing anyone actually seem the situation far the opposite but still pathetic he keep getting at new members you think you know it all even believe thst you almost a mod ...Make one wonder if that is what you tell some naive gals ...your world revolve around Eccie yet you aren’t a companion
I will say once again it’s because people like you that many new members don’t posts only lurk .. you bully everybody...
Its sad very sad ...Pathetic as probably Eccie is your world your fantasy world ...Like I said you and some don’t want ladies to interact board admin decide to remove ads in fear of the new laws while back
What’s left really guys among each other’s making at time false reviews to look like they are studs and bickering and bully some guys that post less but do see ladies ..
This board use to have a purpose for companions to be on it now many sections ladies still posts for exposure as they aren’t many advertising venues in those cities Cryp you probably which ones ..you moderate Ak
Honestly I don’t need that I only reply to ref check via pm and pms I get from members or having members telling me there something about me to find myself battling with bullies...that try to shut me up
It has become obvious that the board has become usasexguide 2.0
Oh well ..carry on my work resume far from just be here ...I don’t blame ladies that despite boards
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:29 AM   #962
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Okay folks.... Everyone needs to move on now and stop trading insults.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:30 AM   #963
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
Keep the insults coming I retract I said about not seeing anyone actually seem the situation far the opposite but still pathetic he keep getting at new members you think you know it all even believe thst you almost a mod ...Make one wonder if that is what you tell some naive gals ...your world revolve around Eccie yet you aren’t a companion
I will say once again it’s because people like you that many new members don’t posts only lurk .. you bully everybody...
Again, this lovely lady speaking some truth bombs. She gets my vote for member of the month... and its only the 4th.
Rainbird4668 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 10:21 AM   #964
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

The Victoriajolie I got something to say thread
rats oh well and target was not intent
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:14 AM   #965
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
The Victoriajolie I got something to say thread
rats oh well and target was not intent
Really I mean really ?? Go get drown in ontario lake k
I didn’t reply to your stupid tread because you know what I work...yah you know been a companion having rendez vous ?? Board ain’t my life & I’m guessing that Pauline asked you to step in to troll & target me I mean seriously ??All that because I dare to say thank you to some great guys & why I don’t chime often because of people like you & Pauline
You are targeting me because omg I dare to reply...like if I get points for not posting at right place let’s mod do it ..K?I find quite interesting that both you have so much time on their hands to be on Eccie bullying new members ...I mean mods it’s okay it’s their job to be there actually unenumerated ..I guess it’s a hobby itself to troll the board much cheaper shying away girls to reply & defend themselves shying away great guys that aren’t as vocal & get bully
���� bravo !!
P.s thank you the lady that tried to defend me on that tread muah
Mods gman crypt more welcome to give me points lol as whatever it’s not like I live on this board..
Old 08-05-2021, 11:52 AM   #966
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
I didn’t reply to your stupid tread because you know what I work...yah you know been a companion having rendez vous ?? Board ain’t my life & I’m guessing that Pauline asked you to step in to troll & target me I mean seriously ??All that because I dare to say thank you to some great guys & why I don’t chime often because of people like you & Pauline
You are targeting me because omg I dare to reply...like if I get points for not posting at right place let’s mod do it ..K?I find quite interesting that both you have so much time on their hands to be on Eccie bullying new members ...I mean mods it’s okay it’s their job to be there actually unenumerated ..I guess it’s a hobby itself to troll the board much cheaper shying away girls to reply & defend themselves shying away great guys that aren’t as vocal & get bully
���� bravo !!
Mods gman crypt more welcome to give me points lol as whatever it’s not like I live on this board..
Points are good. You win the game baby.
12InchClock is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:54 AM   #967
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Moron you didn’t get the memo did you? 12inchcock change your avatar I mean really
Old 08-05-2021, 11:56 AM   #968
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Folks that is enough. This thread is for discussing closed threads mainly in upset New York. Back on topic and get off of each other.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:24 PM   #969
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Folks that is enough. This thread is for discussing clesed threads mainly in upset New York. Back on topic and get off of each other.
It's clEsed.....
If you can clese a new one for us, we can get back to topic....
Thanks
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:53 PM   #970
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
���� bravo !!
I missed the beginning of this worm hole.

Kudos to the young lady sticking up for herself. (And to the additional colleague who did as well...)

Xxx
Liz
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:08 PM   #971
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Quote:
Folks that is enough. This thread is for discussing closed threads mainly in upset New York. Back on topic and get off of each other.
Again, MOVE on!
Old 08-05-2021, 01:33 PM   #972
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Smile

Quote:
Yeah about the topic of "clesed threads"; how do we discuss "clesed threads" if its not a real word? Either this "clesed thread" title name must be corrected, or close the "clesed thread" thread and create an actual "closed thread" thread, which would also include this closed "clesed thread" and all future closed threads.

Quote:
Moron you didn’t get the memo did you? 12inchcock change your avatar I mean really
Dont be mean to your twin sister.
12InchClock is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:35 PM   #973
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell them ....
Old 08-05-2021, 01:37 PM   #974
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12InchClock View Post
Yeah about the topic of "clesed threads", how do we discuss "clesed threads" if its not a real word. Either this "clesed thread" title name must be corrected, or close the "clesed thread" thread and create an actual "closed thread" thread, which would also include this closed "clesed thread" and all future closed threads.
Because he can’t spell yet it is first language ..Great suggestions 12inchcock
Ps your reviews are so so appealing whouha!
Old 08-05-2021, 02:04 PM   #975
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
It's clEsed.....
If you can clese a new one for us, we can get back to topic....
Thanks
Anyone know what happened to Mariah?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women