Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2017, 08:53 PM   #931
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Susan Rice "mask" -- that's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah... it's fun to watch the libtards desperately try to save their false narratives as more and more facts come out. Just look at all the confused gibberish and convoluted "splainin" in today's posts by millsy and non-observing.

Hmmm... I wonder how many "legal" surveillance transcripts containing info on Trump's political campaign strategies were read by Obama? Betcha it's a lot more than Nixon ever saw from that bungled 1972 Watergate break-in!

Halloween is around the corner.... I'll be wearing my Susan Rice "mask"!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 10:04 PM   #932
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wait did I see the guy who thinks he is the smart defender of Trump say that Obama had Trump's campaign strategy? Even the ones who claim to be intelligent say stupid shit. They believe things like 3 million people voting illegally and we didn't spread those votes around the nation, no we ran it up in California. Yeah ok. Obama had the strategy because he tapped Trump and then he kept it to himself all while knowing Russians where trying to elect Trump and he just sat back and kept his mouth shut. Sure. Obama got info from a legal wire tape that didn't target Trump but caught the dumbass saying something and he didn't use it to stop this idiot from holding office. I tell you, Republicans should stop gerrymandering and suppressing the black vote, apparently we can't even use our 3 million voters and having the game plan properly.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:01 AM   #933
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
apparently we can't even use our 3 million voters and having the game plan properly.
Now, that's some serious gibberish! It's a good thing that the voting public isn't as stupid as you, the dimretards, and the lamestream media think they are.

Thanks for the "transparency". They see right through you.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 AM   #934
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Now, that's some serious gibberish! It's a good thing that the voting public isn't as stupid as you, the dimretards, and the lamestream media think they are.

Thanks for the "transparency". They see right through you.
The voting public? Seriously you're a moron. The voting public overwhelmingly voted against Trump. They aren't as stupid as you think. They actually see right through you and the lies y'all spread. Like taking a snippet of everything I wrote to try to straw man your point.

The gibberish you claim I spoke was based on the dumbass things you people believe. So it's you morons that need to maybe wake up.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:22 AM   #935
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Huh.

Well, if that voting public that you are speaking about was that smart they would of realized that the Presidency is decided by the electoral college and planed accordingly. But instead they had this sense of entitlement and they just assumed that Hillary would take the office. Opps, guess not so smart. Thank God us morons could see thru all that bullshit.

Quote:
The voting public? Seriously you're a moron. The voting public overwhelmingly voted against Trump. They aren't as stupid as you think. They actually see right through you and the lies y'all spread. Like taking a snippet of everything I wrote to try to straw man your point.

The gibberish you claim I spoke was based on the dumbass things you people believe. So it's you morons that need to maybe wake up.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #936
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Huh.

Well, if that voting public that you are speaking about was that smart they would of realized that the Presidency is decided by the electoral college and planed accordingly. But instead they had this sense of entitlement and they just assumed that Hillary would take the office. Opps, guess not so smart. Thank God us morons could see thru all that bullshit.
Oops guess you're showing your stupidity again. First it's planned not planed. Secondly it wasn't people not voting or entitlement. There was a larger bloc of third party voting than normal because people didn't like Trump or Clinton. That's what swung the election in the states Trump needed to win. And again that just adds to the 3 million who didn't vote for him. Y'all love saying the voters/ the American people when in reality those people didn't want him and the polls show we don't trust him or think he's doing a good job. The American people are smarter than that. Thank God we the people can see through y'alls lies, stupidity, and ridiculousness.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:08 AM   #937
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

While we are here talking about the stupidity of the Trump orbit, let's talk about how dumb it is he is still talking about pulling out of a deal with Iran while trying to get NK to give up their program. And then they have Tillerson saying Iran is working to expand their program. No Rex if y'all break the deal, they will have nothing stopping them. They won't have any sanctions against them, other countries will continue trade with them, and we will have no deal to inspect their projects. They will definitely have a nuke with these morons. And then allies like Israel will be in trouble. And if you're NK why make a deal with a man who has proven in his person life and in office he doesn't stick to them? No we are headed to a world where Iran and NK have nukes. Or where we go to war with NK and we kill thousands of innocent people and they will kill thousands of innocent people because it won't be strictly a land war. And we will be put in this situation by two men who are clearly unfit to lead a country.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:40 AM   #938
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't worry about that- we are not gonna deal with Rocket man like Obama did with Iran.
I just wish we had all that money back that stupid Obama gave to Iran so we could give it to our veterans. But then again, Obama was not a patriot- he was clueless when it came to our veterans. Sad.

Quote:
While we are here talking about the stupidity of the Trump orbit, let's talk about how dumb it is he is still talking about pulling out of a deal with Iran while trying to get NK to give up their program. And then they have Tillerson saying Iran is working to expand their program. No Rex if y'all break the deal, they will have nothing stopping them. They won't have any sanctions against them, other countries will continue trade with them, and we will have no deal to inspect their projects. They will definitely have a nuke with these morons. And then allies like Israel will be in trouble. And if you're NK why make a deal with a man who has proven in his person life and in office he doesn't stick to them? No we are headed to a world where Iran and NK have nukes. Or where we go to war with NK and we kill thousands of innocent people and they will kill thousands of innocent people because it won't be strictly a land war. And we will be put in this situation by two men who are clearly unfit to lead a country.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:41 AM   #939
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Now spell checking coming from you is fucking funny

Quote:
Oops guess you're showing your stupidity again. First it's planned not planed. Secondly it wasn't people not voting or entitlement. There was a larger bloc of third party voting than normal because people didn't like Trump or Clinton. That's what swung the election in the states Trump needed to win. And again that just adds to the 3 million who didn't vote for him. Y'all love saying the voters/ the American people when in reality those people didn't want him and the polls show we don't trust him or think he's doing a good job. The American people are smarter than that. Thank God we the people can see through y'alls lies, stupidity, and ridiculousness.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:53 AM   #940
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't worry about that- we are not gonna deal with Rocket man like Obama did with Iran.
I just wish we had all that money back that stupid Obama gave to Iran so we could give it to our veterans. But then again, Obama was not a patriot- he was clueless when it came to our veterans. Sad.
My god your stupidity. Seriously, read before you speak and maybe stop just listening to right wing media. Obama didn't give them money. We can't take that money back because it was never really ours, it was money they were due. He literally gave them money they were already getting and got a deal in the process. If Trump had done that deal you would be talking about be great dealmaker he is. And it's funny, you can say Obama is not a patriot but people can't say Trump is a racist? How does that work?
Old 09-20-2017, 09:54 AM   #941
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...we didn't spread those votes around the nation, no we ran it up in California. Yeah ok.
Yeah millsy, save your breath, we get it!

The dim-retards lost because they spent their votes the same way they spend our tax dollars - in all the wrong places!

That's what you're trying to say, now quit being such a blowhard. We get it!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:14 AM   #942
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No we are headed to a world where Iran and NK have nukes... And we will be put in this situation by two men who are clearly unfit to lead a country.
Gee that's odd... why would Iran have nukes if odumbo negotiated an agreement ensuring it won't happen?

Still waiting for millsy to list all of the successes odumbo had in dealing with North Korea over the past 8 years. Or did he just run out the clock and dump the whole problem in Trump's lap?

Come to think of it - why does NK have nukes at all today? Wasn't Slick Willy's 1994 "Agreed Framework" supposed to ensure that never happened? Or was the Slick Willy deal just another example of how the naive dim-retards always fail at diplomacy and wind up undermining rather than safeguarding our national security?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:20 AM   #943
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain it to you.

Quote:
My god your stupidity. Seriously, read before you speak and maybe stop just listening to right wing media. Obama didn't give them money. We can't take that money back because it was never really ours, it was money they were due. He literally gave them money they were already getting and got a deal in the process. If Trump had done that deal you would be talking about be great dealmaker he is. And it's funny, you can say Obama is not a patriot but people can't say Trump is a racist? How does that work?
Old 09-20-2017, 10:32 AM   #944
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain it to you.
Funny you say you don't have the time while posting here again and I'm sure you will post something again soon and again later. For a person without time you do spend a lot of it here. As for the crayons, I know you're old and all but there are plenty of devices that make the need for crayons irrelevant. Maybe have someone show you how to use them. Your old ugly ass needs to get use to technology.

Also you can't explain it because if we are talking about the money thing... you can't explain how you're stupid and talking about taking money that we didn't have the right to from the start.

If you're talking about you calling Obama unpatriotic and people like you complaining when others call Trump racists. You can't explain that either. There is far more instances of Trump being a racist than Obama being unpatriotic. So yeah if you think it's ok to call Obama unpatriotic, it's more than ok to call Trump a racist.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:52 AM   #945
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What is it with you? I'm in between appointments so I'm catching up on my PMs. And every time I post something you swoop in here to call me names. I think you need to get a life.

Quote:
Funny you say you don't have the time while posting here again and I'm sure you will post something again soon and again later. For a person without time you do spend a lot of it here. As for the crayons, I know you're old and all but there are plenty of devices that make the need for crayons irrelevant. Maybe have someone show you how to use them. Your old ugly ass needs to get use to technology.

Also you can't explain it because if we are talking about the money thing... you can't explain how you're stupid and talking about taking money that we didn't have the right to from the start.

If you're talking about you calling Obama unpatriotic and people like you complaining when others call Trump racists. You can't explain that either. There is far more instances of Trump being a racist than Obama being unpatriotic. So yeah if you think it's ok to call Obama unpatriotic, it's more than ok to call Trump a racist.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women