Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163022
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36743
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-18-2020, 10:05 AM   #901
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I only lasted 90 seconds into the Dem convention. Not only was it weird but it was boring. I don't get why they are so upset about Trump not showing empathy. He shows it but not to their standards. Honestly, a bunch of cry babies.

On the plus side - Old Joe is gonna have to come out from his basement - and - he's going to have answer reporters questions live. Jeeze, that might be elder abuse - maybe he should just stay in the basement.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:49 PM   #902
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, I only lasted 90 seconds into the Dem convention. Not only was it weird but it was boring. I don't get why they are so upset about Trump not showing empathy. He shows it but not to their standards. Honestly, a bunch of cry babies.

On the plus side - Old Joe is gonna have to come out from his basement - and - he's going to have answer reporters questions live. Jeeze, that might be elder abuse - maybe he should just stay in the basement.
I did not watch it. I have MLB Extra Innings so I was watching baseball all night. Michelle Obama got rave reviews from UNBIASED people.

The problem with Trump, one of many, is he shows NO empathy. He cares about one person in life -- himself. 3 wives and counting.

You tend to believe the debates will be one-sided. Trump has to defend his miscues in 3 1/2 years in office. That should be entertaining. Unlike his news conferences, he won't be able to have the last word and quickly move on to another questioner. I also read an article about how Trump has somewhat painted himself into a corner by casting Biden as this senile old man who won't be able to get through a debate without making several gaffes. If he doesn't, Trump loses. If you remember the Democratic primary debates, Biden certainly did not win but he did not shoot himself in the foot either.
Old 08-21-2020, 10:57 AM   #903
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

^^^ Watching that fool shuffle papers at the podium, totally unable to answer questions will be hysterical.
Old 08-21-2020, 08:12 PM   #904
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Well HELL-HEN now you’ve got the Repugnant party convention coming up and just like you, no matter how much LIPSTICK YOU PUT ON THE PIG.....it’s still a PIG. Let’s see how many LIES the Mango Mussolini spews. I’m sure I’ll lose count. Y-O-S-E-M-I-T-E......
Old 08-21-2020, 08:39 PM   #905
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh sugar balls, you're just jealous that Trump is President of the United States and you are........irrelevant....you know, like a piece of lint. You're dismissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
Well HELL-HEN now you’ve got the Repugnant party convention coming up and just like you, no matter how much LIPSTICK YOU PUT ON THE PIG.....it’s still a PIG. Let’s see how many LIES the Mango Mussolini spews. I’m sure I’ll lose count. Y-O-S-E-M-I-T-E......
Old 08-21-2020, 09:32 PM   #906
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Didn't watch it either.
With just a minute and a half, how could you draw so much out of it? Tell me how the Repubs are gonna do it?

And for the description of articles in the respective field, it is agreed the big cheeto doesn't show empathy to the standard norm. Guess even babies know that because I don't see any campaign pictures of trump kissing them.

I'm gonna love to see old joe and trump debate. Let the whole country see it live. Personally, i'd like the Idi Amin way of settling things: let them get in a boxing ring.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:11 PM   #907
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Now the argument is Chumps "feelings"? Yeah, he has "feelings", he likes to "feel" the women..
Old 08-22-2020, 05:48 PM   #908
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Now the argument is Chumps "feelings"? Yeah, he has "feelings", he likes to "feel" the women..
Says the touchy feely uncle joe supporter
Old 08-23-2020, 12:30 PM   #909
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I'm not watching the R's either if it's going to be the same way.. It's weird and worse of all - boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Didn't watch it either.
With just a minute and a half, how could you draw so much out of it? Tell me how the Repubs are gonna do it?

And for the description of articles in the respective field, it is agreed the big cheeto doesn't show empathy to the standard norm. Guess even babies know that because I don't see any campaign pictures of trump kissing them.

I'm gonna love to see old joe and trump debate. Let the whole country see it live. Personally, i'd like the Idi Amin way of settling things: let them get in a boxing ring.
Old 08-23-2020, 04:48 PM   #910
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'm gonna see if I have time to check in on it.
Really curious to see which demos they'll have on to reciprocate
Old 08-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #911
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Oh sugar balls, you're just jealous that Trump is President of the United States and you are........irrelevant....you know, like a piece of lint. You're dismissed.
Oh you mean That FAKE individual we are stuck with until Nov?

Well I’ll be back and I’m going to do a running count of his LIES, but I may not be able to keep up to him. You know what he’s like.
He shoots his mouth off so many times he’s LIES are never ending.

So why does an old chick like you believe all of his garbage. You actually think he’s telling the truth...? OMG. LOLOLOLOLOL.
This is the guy that would rather listen and take advice from that Mr Pillow clown than seek real input from experts in the virus field.
That’s insane. And you believe that...hilarious
Very sad. Poor dear.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:36 PM   #912
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Has "uncle joe" bragged about grabbing them by the pussy?
Old 08-24-2020, 12:40 PM   #913
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

All those politicians are “ grabbing them by their pussies “, quit being such a fool!!! The Dems are a bunch of losers!!! !!! !!!
Old 08-24-2020, 02:10 PM   #914
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

At leasst 7 or is it 8 of Uncle Joe's buddies aren't winding up behind bars. Just wait till Chump is no longer president of all the idiots in America. He will look good in stripes
Old 08-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #915
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
At leasst 7 or is it 8 of Uncle Joe's buddies aren't winding up behind bars. Just wait till Chump is no longer president of all the idiots in America. He will look good in stripes
Uncle joe and his son would be in jail if it werent fer pussolinni and the big cover-up!

Good try!

Try again!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women