Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #886
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in Austin and ready to play!!!
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #887
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And if not...what do you guys think? 6th St? Where else can I get into trouble (safely)???
Old 06-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #888
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

The ROT Biker Rally is in town. Should be fun and crowded everywhere... Lots of people on 6th Street for sure.
I would have suggested a sunset at the Oasis and then hanging out at Uncle Billy's if they have a good band tonight... but NOTHING beats 6th Street.

Stay Safe
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #889
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
June 13, 2013

1. What is your sexiest feature?
If you have to ask then you haven't seen me !

2. If you could have free, unlimited, service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose and why?

You forgot to list Provider !!! I'd audition a lot of them too, or I might just choose YOU
How is that for some Austin Weirdness? Love this town !!!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #890
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

1. Sexiest feature

My 1.3" of dangling death.

2 Choice

Masseuse, I likes a good rubbing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #891
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am a certified citrus succubus!
Old 06-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #892
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I just finished reading all 891 posts. You are some lady YM. I only really wanted to comment on one thing. The only thing I have left is some great memories with some wonderful ladies. I'd never trade a year of happiness for the few moments of happiness I remember. As for the loves in my life, I've had three.
heinz5710 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #893
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My sexiest feature??? Hmm, I am going to cheat and take the whole of my face AND my quirky, intelligent, personality.

I would pick the housekeeper in a heartbeat!!! I'd say sayonara to anxiety and guilt from being domestically-challenged, and work on the other life challenges I have full force!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
The ROT Biker Rally is in town. Should be fun and crowded everywhere... Lots of people on 6th Street for sure.
I would have suggested a sunset at the Oasis and then hanging out at Uncle Billy's if they have a good band tonight... but NOTHING beats 6th Street.

Stay Safe
So I did enjoy eating at Maggiano's at the Domain...still have leftovers actually, then had to get back to the room to take care of the new puppy, the got all dolled-up and started looking up EDM clubs, and even posted in the Austin Sandbox asking for advice, but to no avail. Finally decided on a place, but it was 12:19am and the club was gonna close at 2am. And it would be at least 30-40 mins to drive, find parking, and actually get INTO THE club...so I acted my age and called it a night...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
1. Sexiest feature

My 1.3" of dangling death.

2 Choice

Masseuse, I likes a good rubbing.

LOL, that dangling death seems like the BOMB DOT COM! Is it like Tebow...look at it directly in the eye and die???

I am not going to choose a masseuse. First of all, the one I pick will relieve some of the tension that I accumulate from being stressed out so there will be less need, PLUS, I like the idea of seducing someone to serve me

Quote:
I am a certified citrus succubus!
While I was at Maggiano's I had a cocktail called a star-gazer and it had this REALLY REALLY thin slice of lime in it...looked delicious so I SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF IT...If anyone has met me in person, they KNOW I AM ADDICTED TO LIMES AND WILL JUST ABOUT EAT THEM WHOLE...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz5710 View Post
I just finished reading all 891 posts. You are some lady YM. I only really wanted to comment on one thing. The only thing I have left is some great memories with some wonderful ladies. I'd never trade a year of happiness for the few moments of happiness I remember. As for the loves in my life, I've had three.
I'm incredibly flattered and appreciative that you took the time to read all of my rantings...LOL...you must NOT be attention issues like I do... Thank you for the compliment. Thanks for chiming in the the questions

Up next...more questions! Then I am hopping into the shower, followed by some web-camming...my poor HITACHI MAGIC WAND, my POOR SHEETS!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #894
stickitinyou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

"my poor HITACHI MAGIC WAND, my POOR SHEETS!!![/QUOTE]

stickitinyou is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #895
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

June 17, 2013

1. Do you think you are good in bed sexually?

2. What sorts of things would you do it if you could be as outgoing and uninhibited as you wished? Do you usually initiate friendships or wait to be approached?
Old 06-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #896
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickitinyou View Post
"my poor HITACHI MAGIC WAND, my POOR SHEETS!!!
[/QUOTE]

I got on MFC for a bit to cam, but the guys on there can be cheap, so no bites for my skype show...oh well...clean sheets ....FOR NOW...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
June 17, 2013

All I can say is that I have been told that I am. I know that I have a GOOD TIME in bed...and if the other person doesn't...that's their fault...lol

2. What sorts of things would you do it if you could be as outgoing and uninhibited as you wished? Do you usually initiate friendships or wait to be approached?

I would be a dancer/stripper, regardless of my hangups about my body, because it's fun to feel sexy and be the center of attention. I don't USUALLY initiate friendships, especially with women. I like them too much to do small talk. Does that make sense? But when it comes to relationships, I initiate with women. With men, I like to be pursued.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #897
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
June 17, 2013

1. No, I suck, wait that's not right , I get sucked... yes I am good at that !!!

2. Lifeguard at the UT Swimming pool and giving mouth to mouth to every college girl before she is allowed to hit the pool (you know, need to know if she is worth saving in case of an emergency).
Old 06-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #898
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
1. No, I suck, wait that's not right , I get sucked... yes I am good at that !!!

2. Lifeguard at the UT Swimming pool and giving mouth to mouth to every college girl before she is allowed to hit the pool (you know, need to know if she is worth saving in case of an emergency).
Nice...lol

Okay so I posted this pic in another thread. Thought some of you might appreciate it...from my personal collection...enjoy :-)

Old 06-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #899
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
June 17, 2013

1. Yes, to be immodest, I think I am. I'm averagely endowed and average looking, but I think I do listen to my partner and try to learn how to please her best, and had excellent feedback about that. I'm also very adventurous and willing to try almost anything.

2. I'm outgoing and uninhibited and would have no problem approaching providers,and with non-sexual friends. I wish that I had good enough radar to know which civilian women wouldn't get angry if I flirted with them, and there are civilian women I have known whoI would LOVE to approach if I thought it safe to do so. But I do not need drama, so a civilian woman would have probably have to fairly obviously hit on me AND be the kind of smart, witty, and independent woman I prefer before I would even consider taking the kind of risk involved with those kinds of games for someone like me who is in a long term, happy marriage, but one which is open as long as we are discreet.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #900
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Absolutely beautiful photograph of you hogtied YM.

But, would you rather be in the restraints, or have your partner restrained?

I liked this one of you in stocks from my review:

Quote:
Nice...lol

Okay so I posted this pic in another thread. Thought some of you might appreciate it...from my personal collection...enjoy :-)

spice-is-nice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women