Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yet it is your Kansas hayseed-ass who keeps chickens solely for the purpose of enabling your studies to perfect that chicken-head, bobbing motion that your lord and master, Odumbo, wants you to learn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting?[/

Your dissembling, factually challenged posts are always contradicted by reality, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You REALLY want to do this again IBIDIOT????

OK.

Please show us the original poll, not the response from the Idiot Klan, Errr, Clan!

You still haven't done that, despite months and months of requests.

Big surprise.

But thanks for the kind words, IBIDIOT. They don't even make sense anymore.

Poor IBIdiot!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 06:05 AM   #77
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thanks for posting the pic of you bobbing for dick,however I didn't know you were black. Explains a lot, keep on bobbing no balls.
Again, I ask you, what did you mean when you said he was black and that explains a lot?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #78
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Keep bobbing you fuckin' clown. It's unquestionably a picture of your fearless leader, Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're obviously drunk from drinking all of that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You really are a-dick-ted to the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.!!!

You silly sperm soaked fool don't even know your own picture showing your dumb ass sucking dick. Back to your glory hole job pretending every dick coming through is Obama's
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:07 AM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You silly sperm soaked fool don't even know your own picture showing your dumb ass sucking dick. Back to your glory hole job pretending every dick coming through is Obama's

The report in the Telegraph shows you are a fuckin' Kool Aid sotted liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and gives further credence to the fact that you are obviously drunk from drinking all of that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. As long as you keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, you'll remain a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You REALLY want to do this again IBIDIOT????

OK.

Please show us the original poll, not the response from the Idiot Klan, Errr, Clan!

You still haven't done that, despite months and months of requests.

Big surprise.

But thanks for the kind words, IBIDIOT. They don't even make sense anymore.

Poor IBIdiot!!!

Your inglorious poll serves to repudiate all of your lies, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #80
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The report in the criticized-for-bowing-to-King-Abdullah-of-Saudi-Arabia.html"]Telegraph shows you are a fuckin' Kool Aid sotted liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and gives further credence to the fact that you are obviously drunk from drinking all of that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. As long as you keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, you'll remain a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!![/COLOR]

:
Your ass up dick sucking of the ragheads is pathetic no balls. you should keep your ugly ass behind the wall at your glory hole, and keep on giving those toothless blow jobs.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:38 AM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your ass up dick sucking of the ragheads is pathetic no balls. you should keep your ugly ass behind the wall at your glory hole, and keep on giving those toothless blow jobs.
Keep bobbing, like the a-dick-ted, chicken-headed brother-fucker you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so delusively Kool Aid drunk from drinking straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you are unable to recognize your fearless leader giving you remedial instruction on how to suck. BTW, how are you liking the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Old 10-10-2014, 10:47 AM   #82
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Keep bobbing, like the a-dick-ted, chicken-headed brother-fucker you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so delusively Kool Aid drunk from drinking straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you are unable to recognize your fearless leader giving you remedial instruction on how to suck. BTW, how are you liking the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You apparently love the taste of sperm you glory hole Queen. Keep your ugly ass hidden it looks bad you bobbing in public, especially to our enemies. ...> <...No balls king of the bobbers.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You apparently love the taste of sperm you glory hole Queen. Keep your ugly ass hidden it looks bad you bobbing in public, especially to our enemies. ...> <...No balls king of the bobbers.
You're the chicken-headed brother-fucker who is a-dick-ted to supporting and imitating your fearless leader Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

So keep drunkenly guzzling that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; because, you're obviously a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:48 PM   #84
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're the chicken-headed brother-fucker who is a-dick-ted to supporting and imitating your fearless leader Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

So keep drunkenly guzzling that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; because, you're obviously a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
LMAO keep on babbling sperm slurper, wipe off your chin and get ready for the late afternoon rush at your glory hole. got the knee pads on? Open wide no balls a biggen might arrive for you to nurse on.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:05 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO keep on babbling sperm slurper, wipe off your chin and get ready for the late afternoon rush at your glory hole. got the knee pads on? Open wide no balls a biggen might arrive for you to nurse on.
It's your fearless leader, Odumbo, who is on his knees giving you a performance demonstration for you to keep imitating, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo has thoroughly trained you to follow his bouncing balls as you drunkenly suck for the lib-retard Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're completely a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's flowing hose full of bogus **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:12 PM   #86
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's your fearless leader, Odumbo, who is on his knees giving you a performance demonstration for you to keep imitating, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo has thoroughly trained you to follow his bouncing balls as you drunkenly suck for the lib-retard Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're completely a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's flowing hose full of bogus **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Seeing as your babbling bullshit has nothing to do with the OP as usual, go fuck or suck yourself...
Old 10-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #87
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The reality is that President Obama was left with no good choices. A forever war or quacking from the cheap seats about getting our people out of the middle eastern shitholes that the Republicans dropped them into.
Obama wasn't a good choice either. This administration was doomed from jump street.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Could you be any stupider, GED-dropout?

It's PEERLESS LEADER, not FEARLESS LEADER.

FEARLESS LEADER was a character on Rocky and Bullwinkle. OK, without them, you'd never have had any contact with popular culture whatsoever down in the mine shaft!

As always, thanks for the kind, scholarly words.

Old 10-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #89
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
The report in the Telegraph shows you are a fuckin' Kool Aid sotted liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and gives further credence to the fact that you are obviously drunk from drinking all of that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. As long as you keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, you'll remain a-dick-ted to the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!

Your inglorious poll serves to repudiate all of your lies, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Go figure, the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR is dodging the issue.

Nobody has any patience for you anymore, IBIDIOT. Your song is about as old as "Happy," and far more annoying!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

(OK, so what next? Are you going to quote Hitler? Repost your favorite gay flag? Repost a button from your favorite gay Broadway musical? Guess what, idiot. You can't win. You SUCK!)

Old 10-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seeing as your babbling bullshit has nothing to do with the OP as usual, go fuck or suck yourself...
The OP is about someone denigrating Odumbo's poor leadership skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The fact that Odumbo is still trying to teach you how to properly suck his cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, exemplifies Odumbo's poor leadership skills. Pointing out to your dumb, fuck-ass that Odumbo is still -- after six years -- trying to coach you on how to properly suck his cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is further denigrating Odumbo's leadership skills; hence, on topic, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Since you're the dumb-ass, a-dick-ted, Kool Aid sotted, Odumbo-dick-sucking-minion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the one who is not on topic. You're choking on Odumbo's dick, but you're not on topic, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've yet to answer the question: "How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?"

Quote:
Could you be any stupider, GED-dropout?

It's PEERLESS LEADER, not FEARLESS LEADER.

FEARLESS LEADER was a character on Rocky and Bullwinkle. OK, without them, you'd never have had any contact with popular culture whatsoever down in the mine shaft!

As always, thanks for the kind, scholarly words.

Kudos for momentarily, however briefly, surfacing from your cesspool of perpetual stupidity and finally recognizing that Odumbo is as dysfunctional and ineffective as a defunct cartoon character, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Go figure, the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR is dodging the issue.

Nobody has any patience for you anymore, IBIDIOT. Your song is about as old as "Happy," and far more annoying!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

(OK, so what next? Are you going to quote Hitler? Repost your favorite gay flag? Repost a button from your favorite gay Broadway musical? Guess what, idiot. You can't win. You SUCK!)

By your own action of adopting it as your avatar you admitted, a Freudian slip on your part, that it was your favorite gay Broadway musical, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women