Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162912
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36472
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2019, 05:43 PM   #76
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I'am very concerned about wtf! He has been in full meltdown mode for hours. Could we get a welfare check on him? I'am afraid he will lose it tonight and do something he will later regret! If anyone has his number or lives close. Please talk him off the ledge. He is close!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:43 PM   #77
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Was he beating on you wearing your Hammer& Sickle...please share the video!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:46 PM   #78
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Was he beating on you wearing your Hammer& Sickle...please share the video!!
bb trump and his followers are going to hell. its really that simple. you still have time to repent
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:53 PM   #79
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
so has the moron in chief lowered the debt like he said he would or has he raised it? just answer the question imbecile. ( do the best you can) ill grade you on the curve for the short bus crew
I see you don't know anything about the three branches of Gumment and the separation of powers...because if you did you wouldn't be showing your ignorance!!
Funny...you're going to grade me on something you don't know a FUCKING thing about...get back in your cave!!
Ignorance is bliss...just keep smiling!!
Old 02-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #80
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
bb trump and his followers are going to hell. its really that simple. you still have time to repent
He didn't take you hat...if he did you can still wear your tin foil one!!
Old 02-28-2019, 06:08 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I hate to break it to all of you people who abhor immigrants. Immigration is a must in our country. That's the only way we're going to be able to afford to pay down the debt the baby boomers have stuck us with.

Because I can tell you with some certainty that middle class parents are too busy working to afford to have one or two middle class educated children rather than having three or four poor uneducated children.

If you want the government to afford to pay for all of the things it does we're going to need a bunch of new taxpayers in the near future. That means allowing into this country those people who want to work hard, educate their children, and value the opportunities that our country provides.
Illegals cost more than they are contributing; so, take your Quija Board economics elsewhere. This country's fiscal woes are not going to be fixed by individuals who overtax it's social support systems.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:30 PM   #82
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I see you don't know anything about the three branches of Gumment and the separation of powers...because if you did you wouldn't be showing your ignorance!!
Funny...you're going to grade me on something you don't know a FUCKING thing about...get back in your cave!!
Ignorance is bliss...just keep smiling!!
Why did Trump say he was going to lower the national debt during the campaign and then say he did not give a fuck about the debt after being elected?

Why didn't you call out Trump when he said he was going to lower the deficit and not touch SS or Medicare and actually increase Defense spending.

You do realize that that does not add up except to nothing but a big fat lie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:33 PM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Illegals cost more than they are contributing; so, take your Quija Board economics elsewhere. This country's fiscal woes are not going to be fixed by individuals who overtax it's social support systems.
Are you sure about that?

https://fee.org/articles/14-common-a...they-re-wrong/

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:36 PM   #84
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why did Trump say he was going to lower the national debt during the campaign and then say he did not give a fuck about the debt after being elected?

Why didn't you call out Trump when he said he was going to lower the deficit and not touch SS or Medicare and actually increase Defense spending.

You do realize that that does not add up except to nothing but a big fat lie.
Where did the president say he didn't give a fuck about the debt? Or is this another example of your alternative definitions? You [wtf] do realize that he is trying to work with an obstructional House that wants nothing but to bring the country down instead of trying to help as long as Trump is president!
Old 02-28-2019, 06:45 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Politifact says so.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:50 PM   #86
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Doesn't matter! He only believes his own definitions..
Old 02-28-2019, 06:56 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Where did the president say he didn't give a fuck about the debt? Or is this another example of your alternative definitions? You [wtf] do realize that he is trying to work with an obstructional House that wants nothing but to bring the country down instead of trying to help as long as Trump is president!

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/tr...g-debt-crisis/

You do realize that he had two years with a GOP led House and Senate. The new Congress was just sworn in!

Why do you keep making excuses for this man? The debt is the debt. It is not Fake News or some other thing you can lie about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:03 PM   #88
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/tr...g-debt-crisis/

You do realize that he had two years with a GOP led House and Senate. The new Congress was just sworn in!

Why do you keep making excuses for this man? The debt is the debt. It is not Fake News or some other thing you can lie about.
Where did he say he didn't give a fuck? Where wtf? You care to back up your definitions?
Trump was dealing with all the things odummie fucked up the first two years! And getting 2 honorable men into the Supreme Court! Trump is not perfect. Never said he was. No one is!
I ask again? Where did Trump say he didn't give a fuck? We will not accept alternative definitions here! Back up yours lies wtf?
Old 02-28-2019, 07:05 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You might just need to start reading the whole article before posting or hoping I will not , either way...your response is misleading at best. The first paragraph is the most important and the one I have been trying to hammer home for years.

Since the United States has been running a deficit for years, "by definition, all Americans have a bigger net cost than contribution — first-generation immigrants, second-generation immigrants, and those of us who have been here for three or more generations," he said. "That’s a failure of tax policy, not a story about immigrants."

"The evidence does not suggest that current immigrant flows cost native-born taxpayers money over the long-run nor does it provide support for the notion that lowering immigration quotas or stepping up enforcement of existing immigration laws would generate savings to existing taxpayers," said a post on Econofact co-authored by Donehower and Francine Blau, an economics professor at Cornell University who chaired the panel that released the report.
The claim from the White House shows "a pretty misleading reading of the study," said Margaret Peters, an assistant professor of political science at the University of California-Los Angeles.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:08 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Where did he say he didn't give a fuck? Where wtf? You care to back up your definitions?
Trump was dealing with all the things odummie fucked up the first two years! And getting 2 honorable men into the Supreme Court! Trump is not perfect. Never said he was. No one is!
I ask again? Where did Trump say he didn't give a fuck? We will not accept alternative definitions here! Back up yours lies wtf?
The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.
“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.
The episode illustrates the extent of the president’s ambivalence toward tackling an issue that has previously animated the Republican Party from the days of Ronald Reagan to the presidency of Barack Obama.
But for those who have worked with Trump, it was par for the course. Several people close to the president, both within and outside his administration, confirmed that the national debt has never bothered him in a truly meaningful way, despite his public lip service. “I never once heard him talk about the debt,” one former senior White House official attested.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women