Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2015, 12:34 PM   #76
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes. But they are wanting to be educated and informed, as opposed to being a "know-it-all" like you, who would rather get your information from a media rag!

But since you are wrong on the law and wrong on the facts, what else is there?

Have you now exhausted your knowledge of CHL training regulations?
I never argued "CHL training regulations". I made a comment on simply what I saw in the video that was in the OfuckingP. I told you that the exaggeration was to make a point, one you obviously agreed with when you said this:
Quote:
]
Just to keep on point ... I'm not an advocate for less training at all. I think it should have been more, a lot more, in the beginning....and should continue with additional training.
I have not been participating in the thread because I do not know about CCL training regulations and therefore am not qualified to be arguing it. Notice that giving an opinion based on what you see in a video IS NOT an argument, it's simply an opinion. Sure I could spend an hour or two reading up on CCL requirements like you do, but it's not worth my time. I don't care enough.

From what I've seen though, you're desparately losing your ass on substance to both Speedracer and Wombraider (Cue the DickSuckingKing), by repeating the same worn-down bullshit again and again. And by agreeing with whatever the other side is saying. Isn't this what the video is advocating all along?

Quote:
]
Just to keep on point ... I'm not an advocate for less training at all. I think it should have been more, a lot more, in the beginning....and should continue with additional training.
Just admit your lying ass is wrong and move on. You're embarrassing yourself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:22 PM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I never argued "CHL training regulations".

Just admit your lying ass is wrong and move on. You're embarrassing yourself.
Speaking of a lying piece of shit. That would be you!

If you're not "arguing" about "CHL training regulations" ... then on what basis would you tell me I'm wrong?

Your self-professed "knowledge" of "CHL training regulations"?

I'm not wrong.....the legislation and regulations speak for themselves.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:31 PM   #78
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you're not "arguing" about "CHL training regulations" ... then on what basis would you tell me I'm wrong?

Your self-professed "knowledge" of "CHL training regulations"?

I'm not wrong.....the legislation and regulations speak for themselves.
On this basis:

Quote:
From what I've seen though, you're desparately losing your ass on substance to both Speedracer and Wombraider, by repeating the same worn-down bullshit again and again. And by agreeing with whatever the other side is saying. Isn't this what the video is advocating all along?
It's mentioned in the very same fucking post that you decided to quote.

Funny how, according to you, DSK's subjective "LL is so smart!" was valid. But my opinion, based on verifiable evidence of what I have actually seen in this forum, is not.

You're digging the hole even further now. I would suggest you stop.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:52 PM   #79
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The sentence construction and lack of juvenile insults were pretty good. The problem is you failed to disprove the original hypothesis: LL is clearly smarter than you and BigTex. Since some of the other sub geniuses chimed in, let's include them among those less intellectually gifted than LL.
I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with him. Your quote, "he lacks advanced critical thinking skills or the ability to master syntax and spelling," just shows desperation from the ringleader of a losing cause. If you attack his arguments, you might score a point from time to time. If you attack his intelligence, you are merely showcasing your own emotional immaturity.
He rarely makes cogent points. It's hard to attack something that isn't there.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:41 PM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would suggest you stop.
That suggestion is worth what I paid for it. But it does reflect motive.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #81
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
And you think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion? Lets face it, If this was the very first time you were kissing someones ass maybe.....MAYBE....we would take you seriously. You're responsible for your own demise JL errr DSK.

The fact that you call LL "smart" while it is akin to fact that he is "fucking stupid" is pretty much enough to know that you are just an ass kisser. You chime in with this subjective ass-kissing every.single.time someone on your side is getting his ass handed to him. Do you really think it helps your case?
He is much smarter than you, also. You are just too dumb to realize it.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:48 PM   #82
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You're too dumb to realize many things. Thinking LL is smart is just the tip of the iceberg. You don't have a lot of sharp objects or furniture with pointed edges around, do you...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:16 PM   #83
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd believe you. If only you had something more to back your claim other than expatiated ass-kissing.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:23 AM   #84
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This is really simple to fix. When did you take your CCL class Baby Killer and Sha-na-na? Where did you take it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:19 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This is really simple to fix. When did you take your CCL class Baby Killer and Sha-na-na? Where did you take it?
And how many times did it take to "pass"?

Toss in Speedo to make the Three Musk-a-Tears.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:34 AM   #86
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
And how many times did it take to "pass"?

Toss in Speedo to make the Three Musk-a-Tears.
Never took a class and no need to. I can read the contents of SB 864 without taking the class. Taking the course obviously didn't improve your reading or math skills.

SB 864:
Currently, CHL classes must be 10-15 hours, including classroom instruction and range time. SB 864 separates the two elements; it requires the classroom instruction to be 4-6 hours and does not give a time constraint on the proficiency exam (shooting test at the range).

2014 - 1 = 2013. Figure that out yet???

Getting tired of having your ass handed to you yet?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:20 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
...and does not give a time constraint on the proficiency exam (shooting test at the range).[/B][/COLOR]

2014 - 1 = 2013. Figure that out yet???

Getting tired of having your ass handed to you yet?
Actually you handed yourself your own ass .... Thank you! That's about 5 x's.

You might want to go back to my original statement on the certification class.

It did NOT change the curriculum and it DID NOT CHANGE the length ....

....As I said the 2013 amendment and the following regs by the DPS ...

extracted the MANDATORY "proficiency" requirement from the In-Class block of instruction .. gave the In-Class block a 6 hour window ... and provided in effect that the MANDATORY "proficiency" block be what is:

"required to qualify.'

So you "think" it reduces the training time, because it separates the blocks.

No wonder you didn't take CHL to carry. You'd shoot yourself in the foot.

You already have 5x's at least in this thread. Go do something productive.

In reality what providers (CHL, not whores) were doing is taking the 10 hours, minimizing the academic instruction and maximizing the practical part of the instruction (proficiency), passing the students on the academics with their own testing and letting them "play with guns" on the range, which is what the student wanted to do in the first place .... which is why they signed up .... wanta-be-cowboys .... and the provider marketed the "increased" practicals...."playing with guns"!

Go back and look at the video that started this thread.

Little boy there was a good reason I was with a couple of District Attorneys (the elected officials) listening to the floor debate in the Senate 20+ years ago. Where were you? Still trying to move into the trailer park?

This says it all for you: "proficiency exam (shooting test at the range)."
Old 05-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You thought it was "simple"?

Gruber made it "simple" .... and they bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

Easy pickin's.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Actually you handed yourself your own ass .... Thank you! That's about 5 x's.

You might want to go back to my original statement on the certification class.

It did NOT change the curriculum and it DID NOT CHANGE the length ....

....As I said the 2013 amendment and the following regs by the DPS ...

extracted the MANDATORY "proficiency" requirement from the In-Class block of instruction .. gave the In-Class block a 6 hour window ... and provided in effect that the MANDATORY "proficiency" block be what is:

"required to qualify.'

So you "think" it reduces the training time, because it separates the blocks.

No wonder you didn't take CHL to carry. You'd shoot yourself in the foot.

You already have 5x's at least in this thread. Go do something productive.

In reality what providers (CHL, not whores) were doing is taking the 10 hours, minimizing the academic instruction and maximizing the practical part of the instruction (proficiency), passing the students on the academics with their own testing and letting them "play with guns" on the range, which is what the student wanted to do in the first place .... which is why they signed up .... wanta-be-cowboys .... and the provider marketed the "increased" practicals...."playing with guns"!

Go back and look at the video that started this thread.

Little boy there was a good reason I was with a couple of District Attorneys (the elected officials) listening to the floor debate in the Senate 20+ years ago. Where were you? Still trying to move into the trailer park?

This says it all for you: "proficiency exam (shooting test at the range)."
You continue to be the most pompous, over-bearing, ignorant person on this website.

This "little boy" could kick your fat ass any day of the week. Asshole.

THE LENGTH WAS CHANGED!!! You are just too stupid to understand it. It no longer takes 10 hours to obtain a CH in the state of Texas as it once did. You just won't admit it. Keep putting your idiot spin on it old man.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:20 AM   #90
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You anti-gun people seem to have forgotten what the discussion was all about (good thing, you were losing the argument), someone made the claim that you could walk into a gun store, spend an HOUR doing the paperwork, and walk out with a CCL. Such is not the case. I have taken classes in CT, FL, and KS. The least restrictive was CT. I had to pay to fill out paperwork for the state and I had to pay to fill out paperwork for the FBI. Then I had to contact someone who met the state qualification standard (NRA pistol instructor used by the police), then I went out on the range for about four hours of instruction and two hours of demonstrating my proficiency with three different handguns from 10 feet to 50 feet. The shooting was both timed and untimed. That was the least restrictive.

By the way, with the paperwork and the shooting, it took about a month to actually get the license.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women