Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #76
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I have read every post in this thread and have made my own conclusion! It must be scam!

As a mother, I would have had my ass all over this board if my child's life was at risk! I would have gone to the ends of the other earth begging for money! BUT, I think I would have been smart enough to first ask my child's doctor on what available help was out there! Where is the mom NOW? Funny, she hasn't posted again! Hmmmmmmmm!

Let this be a valuable lesson to her! If this is a scam, shame on her for using a child for her own monetary gain! In my book, this stunt is not forgivable!

I agree with Zoe.........GET A FUCKING JOB!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #77
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I tend not to make hasty judgments about serious matters without more evidence than is available here, so I'm going to refrain from making a judgment as to the truthfulness or falsity of the underlying facts. If the original posters' child has the disease in question, she has received excellent medical advice from oeb11.

I would urge her to follow through on that if what she says is true.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #78
durango95
Account Disabled

There are times in our lives when things seem to be out of control and we become desperate to make our lives better. Sometimes we just want attention. I was not intending to be mean or a jerk to anyone, but I had a history with this lady and it seems my information was correct.

I have been down, as in way down, living in the Sam Houston State Park with my truck and a tent and not much else. I managed to turn my life around and well things are really pretty good. I have no one to take care of but myself. If I was a parent and my child needed help, I would do anything for that child. There are times when we all need a hand up from our friends and family. I have kind of a live and let live attitude, and I dont judge people.

But I cant stand by and let people be scammed either. I think its time we all move on from this. Life is too short and we are on this board seeking pleasure and companionship. I have no idea why Brittany started this post and came up with a story as she did. I can only hope she gets her life in order and does not hurt anyone. I also hope that this does not prevent a lady or gentleman from asking for help when a situation arises. I only say to be careful, not hurt another person just to be mean. And if you just want attention, get a dog, they will never let you down.

PEACE
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #79
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 I figured if she would post this, for whatever reason she must really need help bad be it for whatever reason , so I gave. Im not out that much and hopefully it helped .
I see it as no different from the kids in front of the store I went to the other day collecting money for some cause, I have no idea if they pocketed it for personal use or it went to a good cause. My heart was in the right place and that's all that matters to me
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #80
StJames
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+1 I figured if she would post this, for whatever reason she must really need help bad be it for whatever reason , so I gave. Im not out that much and hopefully it helped .
I see it as no different from the kids in front of the store I went to the other day collecting money for some cause, I have no idea if they pocketed it for personal use or it went to a good cause. My heart was in the right place and that's all that matters to me
Is a big difference between a good cause and a scam and I would have checked them out first.
StJames is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #81
Guest041713-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 2354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole View Post
This has been a sore spot with me for a very long time. There are some females on the board who will not work (hobby or otherwise), then come begging for money for whatever reason. Elsewhere in the universe, there are others who work full-time (and then some), yet are expected to just "suck it up" when something bad happens.

I was trying to be nice, but I knew right off this was not legit.
yeah I thought something was off when reading the initial post since I have a similar illness myself and know that a BMT is very much a last resort. Its rarely something that one doctor alone would diagnose and recommend treatment. You would most likely meet with TONS of doctors before getting to that point, and hopefully would have figured out the need for medical insurance during that time.

People begging for money on here is aggravating to me too, even if it is real. I understand how expensive medical stuff can be, I have great insurance and still spend 35K a year in copays and yeah sometimes I'm extremely stressed out when things are slow but I haven't once posted begging for money. It seems like alot of times when people do it is just a scam.
Guest041713-03 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #82
Angel Therapist
Account Disabled

User ID: 10828
My ECCIE Reviews

Go through childens medical they are the best
Angel Therapist is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #83
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Is it too much to ask that anyone caught intentionally trying to scam members be given a permanent vacation?

And SNL, as the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You are doing no good to you or anyone else by rewarding scammers for their scams. If you see a homeless person begging for money for food, give them FOOD, not money. If you see someone begging for money for a medical problem, ask to see the records. If they want YOUR money, they should be willing to prove why they need it. Stop rewarding people for their bullshit. I know this sounds mean, but girl, you are just too nice for your own good, and I don't want to see you taken advantage of.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #84
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Late to this party but read all the posts and (aside from wanting to be under Traci) won't comment on anything other than "what Traci said".
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #85
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Is it too much to ask that anyone caught intentionally trying to scam members be given a permanent vacation?

And SNL, as the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You are doing no good to you or anyone else by rewarding scammers for their scams. If you see a homeless person begging for money for food, give them FOOD, not money. If you see someone begging for money for a medical problem, ask to see the records. If they want YOUR money, they should be willing to prove why they need it. Stop rewarding people for their bullshit. I know this sounds mean, but girl, you are just too nice for your own good, and I don't want to see you taken advantage of.
Your right Traci, I feel like a fool now.
but I leaned my lesson.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #86
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

You're not a fool, honey, if you learn from your mistakes. Making mistakes is human, everyone does it. Foolishness is making mistakes and NOT learning from them. *hugs*
Guest062912 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women