Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36917
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2016, 05:25 PM   #76
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Maybe this one time you can make an exception.....forget about the Hispanic part.
Why?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:52 PM   #77
Texas Playboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Lynn's??? Heh, you 1920's oil and gas types need to get out more...
I know it's out of the way ... but don't knock it until you've had the ribeye there.
Texas Playboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #78
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I have. Go for the wine...don't stay for the food...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #79
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Playboy View Post
Howdy and welcome to Houston. For a nice change of pace on this thread, I will try to stick to the question you actually posed.

Houston is great in so many ways if you can get past the traffic, humidity, bugs and lack of topographical variety. But the quality and diversity of the restaurants are at the top of the list here. This is such an internationally diverse city, perhaps now as diverse as New York City or Chicago. Just about every variant of Latin America is represented: authentic Mexican, Central American, Caribbean, Brazilian, Colombian, Peruvian, Argentinian. Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese. Indian, Pakistani, Morrocan, Lebanese, Iraqi. Italian, Spanish, Greek, Polish, German, Russian. There are even English pubs (if you can call that food).

Add to that the confluence of three indigenous foods here (Tex-Mex, Texas barbecue and Cajun) and you should have no problem finding great new places every night for a year.

Geographically, Westheimer from the Galleria to the west is a dividing line between a United Nations of food options to the south and more traditional white bread options to the north. Trendier neighborhoods inside the loop have longer-standing Houston traditions mixed with newer startups with a lot of quality.

A few suggestions (just my $0.02):

Best brisket in town: Luling City Market on Richmond just inside 610.
Best Mexican: Teotihuacan on Airline just north of downtown.
Best boiled crawfish: Ragin Cajun on Richmond just west of Weslayan.
Best paella: Rioja, Kirkwood at Westheimer.
Best steak: Lynn's, Dairy Ashford just south of I-10.
Best Eastern European: Polonia, Blalock between Long Point and Hammerly.
Best after-hours comfort food: House of Pies, upper Kirby district.
Best risotto: Sorrento Ristorante, Westheimer near Montrose.

Buen provecho! I hope you don't have to eat alone too much.

From
House of Pies is nasty food,,,Rioja is overpriced and gives you small portions; you will starve by eating there,,,Polonia doesn't have much menu selection and Polish television is boring.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:16 AM   #80
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
,Rioja is overpriced and gives you small portions; .
Problem with Rioja is that the service sucks. I gave up trying to eat there, the problem wasn't small portions, it was zero portions after 45 mins.

Now, back to topic, this thread is epic, we have the two biggest losers on eccie confirming what we always suspected. WolfsPiss talks about biological incompatibilities between races (tell that to my children, they must have been conceived by miracle), and Wakeup continues his caucasian fetish.

Maybe they are two sides of the same coin. Reviews about food, and can't get laid in a spa?

As for me, a Londoner (greatest city in the world)

a) i like going to houston from london, great food/women, but it gets a bit hot in July/August. Check out hot bodies jogging in memorial Park.

b) London has just elected a Muslim mayor, tolerant and inclusive. Tell that to all the haters.

c) as others have said, there is a very useful sticky about the topic.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:53 AM   #81
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Problem with Rioja is that the service sucks. I gave up trying to eat there, the problem wasn't small portions, it was zero portions after 45 mins.

Now, back to topic, this thread is epic, we have the two biggest losers on eccie confirming what we always suspected. WolfsPiss talks about biological incompatibilities between races (tell that to my children, they must have been conceived by miracle), and Wakeup continues his caucasian fetish.

Maybe they are two sides of the same coin. Reviews about food, and can't get laid in a spa?

As for me, a Londoner (greatest city in the world)

a) i like going to houston from london, great food/women, but it gets a bit hot in July/August. Check out hot bodies jogging in memorial Park.

b) London has just elected a Muslim mayor, tolerant and inclusive. Tell that to all the haters.

c) as others have said, there is a very useful sticky about the topic.
Service is average at Rioja but I have experienced much worse elsewhere like in Midtown,,,Why is everyone keep calling me "Wolf?",,,I don't know where they are getting that from?,,,Races can intermingle if they want but generally it does not work out FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE NON-RACISTS because the laws of attraction does apply when around people of a different racial background,,,They aren't attracted to them,,,BTW, London is a wretched city,,,Dreary living comes to mind when I think of London. Only a Londoner could find no fault with Houston.

Old 05-09-2016, 05:25 AM   #82
essence
Valued Poster

WolfsPiss, keep digging.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:36 AM   #83
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
TheCat'sMeow, keep digging.
I fixed this for you.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:52 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When looking at pictures 2, 7, and 19 of her showcase she looks more European (you're familiar with the look, aren't you?), as opposed to native Indian of the Americas, which would indicate she is "Caucasian" as that term has been used over the decades to differentiate between races ... and the skin color is simply a result of the ancestry from the Southern European countries ... and since she is apparently a citizen of the United States she is not "Mexican" ... as a result the designation of "Hispanic" has more to do with the first language of her ancestors.

You seemingly complaining about "Mexican hookers" here in Texas reminds me of Russians bitching about all the "German Hookers" in East Germany ... "back in the day"!
After reviewing the P411 account, and most particularly the #1 photo that is "unflattering" to say the least, I have some reservations as to my assessment based on her Eccie photos posted here, but do not withdraw my general comments regarding the inaccurate usage of terms related to "race" that are traditionally reserved for nationality and ethnicity, particularly by those who determine "race" on skin color. It IS unfortunate that a person arriving in town is greeted with offensive remarks. The Houston metro area was better than that after Katrina, I thought.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:58 AM   #85
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post

Edit: Brace yourselves for the non-stop lame memes flow and idiotic posts to start...
Cinco... Cuatro... Tres... Dos.......u.....
You got that one right.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:10 AM   #86
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I did read it. It says she's Caucasian. She admits she's not.
Quote:
I'm hispanic/white. It says Caucasian because I am.
Just when you think people can't get any more stupid....along come two (WU and WolfPiss) who dig new depths.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:12 AM   #87
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Houston metro area was better than that after Katrina, I thought.
^^^^^A liberal reveals his true feelings.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:19 AM   #88
essence
Valued Poster

For those who really care about these issues:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...tino_Americans

https://www.quora.com/Should-Hispani...tion-in-the-US

Now, should WU allow himself to fuck a blond Spanish European lady? I think we ought to know.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:24 AM   #89
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
For those who really care about these issues:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...tino_Americans

https://www.quora.com/Should-Hispani...tion-in-the-US

Now, should WU allow himself to fuck a blond Spanish European lady? I think we ought to know.
White pussy is much better.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:30 AM   #90
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
White pussy is much better.
I know you have never had any pussy, so are a little uneducated on the subject, but let me tell you a secret. Pussy is pink.

I did think TCM couldn't get any more stupid, but I was wrong. Maybe he is trying to win a challenge or a bet?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women