Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #76
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
This needs to be out in the open for everyone to see. It's important for guys to know, especially the ones that are new. It's important for every new guy here to get references. It's the hardest thing they will do getting into the hobby. Why make it harder for them than need be.
I agree. Matters not if laziness and/or selfishness is behind it, it is unprofessional of ladies NOT to give references. Standards have been set for this business, and that is one of them. Even if you have a personal problem with the other provider asking, put it aside and do the proper thing. If a lady won't give references, it should be on her website alongside the "No Review" policy.

However, we ladies do have to use every asset available when researching gentlemen, and other providers are just one of the options. I love P411 and Date-Check, and have also been very appreciative and discreet with gentlemen who have given me personal information in lieu of references and screening sites. One thing I've had to learn the old-fashioned hard way is to always go with your gut. Any time I had even a wee touch of a hinky feeling, I was right on some level.

We don't have to give up any secrets, and perhaps we can be more respectful and circumspect in our discussions, or is that wishful thinking on my part?
Old 07-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #77
cmspec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don't recall ever reading a thread about anyone else has having this much trouble verifiying a hobbyist, especially in the open forums.

I also have never seen any other provider who does more homework and offers more viable information than Brooke. I have never visited Brooke and therfore have no bias in my opinion.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #78
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

So some newbies are left out in the cold? I have been in the ladies room, and felt alienated. Therefore I am here to say, that I wanted nothing more than to provide the best service that most men would desire. However, I was simply excluded from a vouch (preferably required)...much to my chagtin!

Now, as for Brooke, I am sadly stating, that I am no longer a particpant in this type of drama. Brooke is very aware of my requests for vouchers and comments and I don't need for her to particpate in this thread. I know what has transpired, and that will eventually come out. I am a great new provider, one that is at best a bit moral, one that has your best interest at heart. Go, please find another provider that will do that! I am the one.

Thanks for all of the support from the friendy providers and the hobbiest....

From the realist...lack of the drama....Alyssa! xxoo
Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #79
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Dang... if they would just move the ladies section into the open... this would be one entertaining board...
Old 07-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #80
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

Some of us are smarter!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #81
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

To paraphrase the lovely Ms. Emily Hemingway, "I don't think I've ever seen a thread so full of WTF?" in my career.

Stop the crap and the name calling and the finger pointing. As lisa.lisa said there could be several reasons for ladies not to provide vouches. Most of the ladies I know and care to associate with will provide them TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY.

And since I don't feel like re-reading this thread, whoever said that a person should screen themselves and something about why have others do the work for you... come on now.. it's part of the process and it does take effort to contact another lady and ask. Word of mouth is the best screening if it comes from a reliable source.

Now.. lets play nice. If we want more quality providers, us ladies with the experience should help in the coaching and guidance.

Where is wynter with her buffet comparison....?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 PM   #82
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

wow well i dont know what ladies you have contacted for references but it is not fair for you to come out in co-ed and talk about the houston ladies. As far as im concerned we have done nothing but try to help you out and you have taken non of that to advantage so you know maybe you should try to find other ways of screening if your not getting the type of references you want. Seriously, so before you start to try to bring more attention to your self take responsability for your own business. If someone doesnt give me a reference i dont get on here and bash the whole houston group. I mean come on thats not fair!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #83
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=alyssa32;405922]So some newbies are left out in the cold? I have been in the ladies room, and felt alienated. Therefore I am here to say, that I wanted nothing more than to provide the best service that most men would desire. However, I was simply excluded from a vouch (preferably required)...much to my chagtin!

Now, as for Brooke, I am sadly stating, that I am no longer a particpant in this type of drama. Brooke is very aware of my requests for vouchers and comments and I don't need for her to particpate in this thread. I know what has transpired, and that will eventually come out. I am a great new provider, one that is at best a bit moral, one that has your best interest at heart. Go, please find another provider that will do that! I am the one.

Thanks for all of the support from the friendy providers and the hobbiest....

From the realist...lack of the drama....Alyssa! xxoo[/q

hahahahahahahahahahaha......so are you competing with the rest of the ladies good luck honey !!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #84
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
Brooke is very aware of my requests for vouchers
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! Stop saying I am not providing references for you. YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

You contacted me ONCE for a reference and I was above and beyond kind too you.

Since you already posted private information I posted in the ladies area, where are all these PM's from you I never replied too? Or e-mail's? Or text messages?

Yeah, you can't post that, cuz your lying! You're are a sorry ass, lying piece of shit Alyssa.

You started out as a lyer and a thrAD starter and thats how you'll go out:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=40346
Old 07-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #85
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Lol!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #86
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have been in the ladies room, and felt alienated.

PLEASE! Your problem is .... you want everyone to agree w/ everything you say ...and when they don't you pout and bitch about how unfair and mean we are to newbies ...

BTW - I hate to bust your bubble ... but you're not a newbie anymore and this ain't Alyssa's world, it's ECCIE.

Quote:
one that has your best interest at heart. Go, please find another provider that will do that! I am the one.
Yep, you're the the only good provider around. I mean, how did these men make it before you started working?

What will then do once you're banned?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #87
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
BS!!!!! what did you say when i called you about the reference something about Verizon and not verifying get it right but at this point it doesn't matter and my true color is your personal opinion ! You are shady!I am not even in your market so you do not haft to feel so offended ! You are very rude to new provides it was pointed out in the thread you started the" MO" Bs! There are other board that will not tolerate A Gal Like You being so offensive to new providers . So i know how you have been so rude and shady i do not haft to sit here and copy and paste it! hell that's your job to be rude!

hmmmmm...i dont recall brooke being this way actually very warm and welcoming when i came on to the board but then im not new to the bussiness so maybe your just too sensitive to be a provider.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #88
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I know most ladies believe guys don't know shit about the business even though some guy trained many of you on your TCB skills.

I have never seen or heard of a gal who had an "alert worthy" session or got arrested who asked for and personally checked at least two provider references. P411 is a great tool, but even Gina will tell you it is only one of many tools that you can use for screening. Nothing seems to work better for avoiding trouble than calling up provider references and getting an okay directly from them.

Hobbyists may want easy screening, but they want to feel safe, too. The last thing we want is to be standing buck nekkid with a beer in one hand and our cock in the other when the storm troopers come busting into your incall because you don't screen worth a shit.

We aren't your guys! And this is the place for a threAD like this. My business won't go to a gal who does not play well with others (unless she is fucking gorgeous, slender, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and offers discounts.)

You ladies can work together and make things better for everyone. When you do not cooperate with each other, you only make it simpler for the bad boys.

But then again, what do I know? I am just a dumbass trick, right?

Alyssa, I will take that $50 off when you come to Dallas.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:10 AM   #89
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Le has even gotten past CB's social party security... you forgot about that CB. Uh oh here we go again lol
Duh
Old 07-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #90
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

TxBrandy, I'm here... and wow, this is quite a thread! You summoned me with a mention of my name and your request is granted, I'll recite my personal philosophy on the hobby. This isn't an us against them or a girls against other girls situation and there's no need for jealousy. The reason men come and see us ladies is because we offer a variety that is impossible for most men to get within the confines of a normal relationship. This is a buffet, macaroni and cheese doesn't get mad at the mashed potatoes if you go back for seconds because a smart mac and cheese knows that if she takes care of her business and reputation there will always be a line at the buffet. Believe me, guys will go back if you treat them well. Some guys only want to see any given provider once and then move on to the next girl that they see only once, like free samples at the grocery store. But, the ones who are willing to see a girl more than once will come back if you conduct yourself like a lady, give references and act gracious. If these gentlemen wanted drama, they could get that from their wives for free.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women