Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #76
CJ7
Valued Poster

when the good people of that little community come forward with a class action law suit suing the city/cops/fbi for kicking down doors, dragging people into the street, etc, then and only then will I pay any attention to the cry of injustice ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinShooter View Post
It's funny that you should say this, because you're doing just that.
I ain't the one reading minds and psychoanalyzing TERRORISTS ...

.... and now YOU a Guardsman!

I'm telling you the media tagged a guy as one of the bombers and he was pulled from the river ... after he turned up missing ... which added to their belief he was one of them!

That's what YOU ARE DOING! Along with THE KILLERS "MOMMY AND DADDY"!!!!!!!

You are just making up crap to fit your agenda ... liberitarian?

You are an embarrassment to the movement. At least use facts.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
when the good people of that little community come forward with a class action law suit suing the city/cops/fbi for kicking down doors, dragging people into the street, etc, then and only then will I pay any attention to the cry of injustice ...
........... it was standing room only for the cop those ass-holes executed ....

.. you in the picture, "spin"? You are just next door!

The only folks filing a suit would be those who were at home during the day waiting for their "ship to come in" 'cause the unemployment was about to run dry.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #79
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So you were there and heard the Guardsman say this:

.... "couldn't fathom that not everyone from that state is a bomber " ....

Or could it have been that the Guardsmen was told to stop anyone from Massachusetts traveling in the vicinity ...... you know ... like a "no fly zone" for aircraft ... a

"no leave zone" for travelers until they get checked out by LE?

Being 3 minutes from your home doesn't make what you say true or even correct.

When did you learn first hand there were ONLY TWO BOMBERS?

Or are you just reading minds again?
Uh, no. The National Guard wasn't deployed here, so they had no reason to stop anyone, nor the authority for that matter, since they weren't deployed. I often see military personnel from the base at local stores, so chances are that he saw a car either in a parking lot or on the road when he called it in.

I'll turn your last question on to you: When did you learn that there WEREN'T only two bombers?
SpinShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #80
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are just making up crap to fit your agenda ... liberitarian?

You are an embarrassment to the movement. At least use facts.
I'm not a libertarian. I'm a centrist and an independent voter with an independent mind.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #81
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uh, no. The National Guard wasn't deployed here, so they had no reason to stop anyone, nor the authority for that matter, since he wasn't deployed. I often see military personnel from the base at local stores, so chances are that he saw a car either in a parking lot or on the road when he called it in.

I'll turn your last question on to you: When did you learn that there WEREN'T only two bombers?
So you just made up the shit about a Guardsmen.

I have not LEARNED how many there were.

And since I cannot read minds, like you, I will have to wait until the final facts are published in an official trial transcript....if that will even help!!!

There have been several people (ANNOUNCED to media) that have been taken into custody and "interviewed" .. "interrogated" ... "persuaded" to reveal information ....

which may have been the pc basis for the hysterical videos being published as "evidence" of the house-to-house searches being conducted by LE.

Please note the use of the word ''may" ...

In the meantime, how about you take in some re-runs of the crime shows on TV, and brush up on your fledgling criminology background.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:49 PM   #82
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you just made up the shit about a Guardsmen.

I have not LEARNED how many there were.

And since I cannot read minds, like you, I will have to wait until the final facts are published in an official trial transcript....if that will even help!!!

There have been several people (ANNOUNCED to media) that have been taken into custody and "interviewed" .. "interrogated" ... "persuaded" to reveal information ....

which may have been the pc basis for the hysterical videos being published as "evidence" of the house-to-house searches being conducted by LE.

Please note the use of the word ''may" ...

In the meantime, how about you take in some re-runs of the crime shows on TV, and brush up on your fledgling criminology background.

have you heard about Misha?

interesting
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #83
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you just made up the s*** about a Guardsmen.
So, I made it up because I didn't personally speak with him or witness the call or see what he saw? Your logic would made a Vulcan's head explode.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/211...-Niagara-Falls
Old 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #84
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
A problem with these types of discussions, they tend to drift away from the facts.

"Reasonableness" is based on the information known and reported at the time ...

... as opposed to "Monday morning" ... in this case what the media was passing out.

What we don't know is what LE knew at the time.

These two guys were suspects in terrorist bombings that indiscriminately killed innocent bystanders and by the time a search was on cop killers, car jackers, and kidnappers, who had just engaged in a running gun battle with LE ... in which they were apparently tossing bombs ("grenades") along with way ... and also apparently had another pressure cooker bomb in their possession.

.. one of them was on foot and "losse" in residential neighborhoods ..

Now you can "modify" that information all you want to make your point about how this country is going into the "police state" shitter, but your modified facts are irrelevant to the reality faced with LE .... and some of you have already started whining about they should have prevented the event in the first place ....

.. what would you be saying if this guy had taken out another family or two on the loose?

I suppose (although they way some of you post I'm not so sure) that had you lived in the neighborhood, and this turd was in your home holding your family hostage and the police came to the door, you would want them to come in (as many as they could cram inside your house) with OVERWHELMING force to neutralize the situation and render your family safe from this turd ... as opposed to taking your word at the door that "everything" is "ok" while the turd had a pistol pointed at your kids head!

If you lied and said "everything is ok" and LE didnt' come in, how would you feel when you saw your kid's brains on the wall after the police left, then your wife (SO), or perhaps you would be first so you would be spared of that horror.

What do you think?

The guy that ultimately called 911 about the blood on his boat ... was close ... and apparently he was inviting them to come over and investigate. He's a hero as far as I am concerned ... more interested in the community good of securing the community than worrying about this country becoming a "police state" or using this horrendous event to "make a point" in furtherance of a "social-political" agenda on a Sex Biz Board.

COG you're the kinda guy who screams first and loudest when the cops don't show!

Gnad ... the "mayor" has little to nothing to do with the daily police operations and techniques and shouldn't ... that injects poltics into the decision making, and few mayors have sufficient LE comprehension to even have a clue. There are lots of "mayors" posting on this board. The "old Mayor Daley" did, and LBJ used the FBI.

Of all places in the United States the people in the Houston metro area ought to understand ... "sheltering" in place .... lately with repeated school violence .. we have schools "locking down" when violent events occur nearby to assure that the alleged "actor" does not get inside the school and use that venue in a standoff. It's common.

The U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly exempted compliance with the literal language of the 4th amendment to provide for emergency situations, police saftey, and PUBLIC SAFETY.

To use this scenario (Boston BOMBINGS) to whine about a coming "police state" is to say the least IGNORANT, and reminds me of the childhoold "chicken little" story!

I'll repeat again: You folks who want to fight terrorism "at home" .... you got it! And the rest of you who whine about "pre-emptive strikes" .... you are now going to learn something about why the old "hue and cry" policies of LE changed.
Well genius you can interpret this fiasco how ever you feel fit. It doesn't look right to me from start to finish. It seems a bit strange to me that you have three Law Enforcement Agencies, all this high tech equipment and even a Helicopter in the air to track the suspects movements. All this over a four day period and it finally ends with a homeowner finds the suspect in a Boat hiding out. Then they riddle the Boat with bullets on top of it. When the suspect finally climbs out of the boat on his own power he was unarmed no firearm was found on him or in the boat. Sorry doesn't sound right to me. That's not normal Police behavior.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Hey goddammit! Innocent citizens have rights too. And LE has a fucking duty to do whatever it takes to hunt down and apprehend the bad guys.

Why is this so fucking hard for you shitbirds to swallow?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not a libertarian. I'm a centrist and an independent voter with an independent mind.
"independent" of what? common sense?

Did you ever watch one of those "D" movies about a Pacific Island and a village ravaged by a "monster" in a cave ... the village kept sending virgins up to keep the "monster" happy ... until one day the last virgin was the village Chief's daughter ... some outsider came in and saved the Chief's daughter and exposing and killing the "monster" which sometimes was a mere figment of the villagers' imagination.

All this "be nice" and "play nice" with the TERRORISTS falls on deaf ears, and simply continues to feed their desire to torment us more. You don't get rid of fire ants by feeding them to death. You reradicate them one mound at a time, and then spread some of that stuff that keeps them out of your yard. You encourage the neighbors to do the same and soon they are out of the neighborhood.... etc. etc.

Sooner or later (hopefully sooner, but plan on the later) they will realize it is a dead end..... or there won't be any more procreating little monsters to do us harm. Will your constitutional rights be intact ... yes, sir. Will your independent be preserved .. yes, sir. Will you be safe in your home .. yes, sir.

Quit feeding the monster ... the best thing for Mom and Dad (of the bombers) to learn and educate their friends, family, and associates is ....

you screw with the U.S. ... you die ..

.... how ever, when ever, and where ever you are found.

And you won't die a hero or a heroes death. They understand that. They live it.

http://www.khaama.com/honor-killing-...n-badghis-1638

Is that how you want to live?
Old 04-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well genius you can interpret this fiasco how ever you feel fit. It doesn't look right to me from start to finish. It seems a bit strange to me that you have three Law Enforcement Agencies, all this high tech equipment and even a Helicopter in the air to track the suspects movements. All this over a four day period and it finally ends with a homeowner finds the suspect in a Boat hiding out. Then they riddle the Boat with bullets on top of it. When the suspect finally climbs out of the boat on his own power he was unarmed no firearm was found on him or in the boat. Sorry doesn't sound right to me. That's not normal Police behavior.
Who was "tracking" the suspect for four days?
Give me a link to a reliable source that says the following:

"Then they riddle the Boat with bullets on top of it. When the suspect finally climbs out of the boat on his own power he was unarmed no firearm was found on him or in the boat."

Are you sure you are not the little turd's MOM?

Here's what the report was:
"He walked outside and he saw blood on a boat in the backyard. He then opened the tarp on the top of the boat, and he looked in and he saw a man covered in blood. He retreated and called us,” Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis told reporters. “We set up a perimeter around that boat, and over the course of the next hour or so we exchanged gunfire with the suspect who was inside the boat, and ultimately the hostage-rescue team or the FBI made an entry into the boat and removed the suspect who was still alive in the boat.”"
Davis said the hostage-rescue team tried to “talk him out” but the suspect “was not communicative.” Speaking to CNN, Davis said Dzhokar Tsarnaev was “severely injured” likely from the shootout after the car chase and perhaps also from the gun battle with police around the boat."
http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/new...mbing-suspect/

"exchange of gunfire" ....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...609754740.html
Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #88
CJ7
Valued Poster

some big dog called off the salvo on the boat when it dawned on them they needed this guy alive, otherwise the boat would have been a pile of fiberglass ... good thing it wasn't the owner doing some routine repair after he was requested to stay in the house
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #89
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Who was "tracking" the suspect for four days?
Give me a link to a reliable source that says the following:

"Then they riddle the Boat with bullets on top of it. When the suspect finally climbs out of the boat on his own power he was unarmed no firearm was found on him or in the boat."

Are you sure you are not the little turd's MOM?

Here's what the report was:
"He walked outside and he saw blood on a boat in the backyard. He then opened the tarp on the top of the boat, and he looked in and he saw a man covered in blood. He retreated and called us,” Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis told reporters. “We set up a perimeter around that boat, and over the course of the next hour or so we exchanged gunfire with the suspect who was inside the boat, and ultimately the hostage-rescue team or the FBI made an entry into the boat and removed the suspect who was still alive in the boat.”"
Davis said the hostage-rescue team tried to “talk him out” but the suspect “was not communicative.” Speaking to CNN, Davis said Dzhokar Tsarnaev was “severely injured” likely from the shootout after the car chase and perhaps also from the gun battle with police around the boat."
http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/new...mbing-suspect/

"exchange of gunfire" ....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...609754740.html
Well here's a conflicting article, saying the suspect wasn't armed while in the boat. So no exchange of fire could have taken place.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...armed/2111145/
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #90
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Survey Says.....

"Don't do anything ANY government agency asks you to."

So, you fucking idiots, the next time the tornado sirens go off - ignore them. These sirens were bought and installed by a government entity. Oh, you think it was the city or the county? Wrong again, buttfucks, they were bought using Federal Grants. They are, therefore, only being turned on so people will hide.

So, while these sirens are blaring, GO OUTSIDE COVERED IN TINFOIL. This will accomplish two things: 1) You will show the big, bad gumment that you will never, ever, ever do anything they ask, and 2) The tinfoil shroud will protect you from gumment mind probes. Unfortunately, it will also attract lightning. Too bad (not). Try to stand in a puddle of water, too.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women