Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2014, 01:36 PM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Not for nuthin', but I noticed Mississippi has the highest burden rate on the US government.
"Mississippi: 50th, i.e. the MOST fed dependent state in the country (actually tied with NM)"

Additionally, from Wikipedia:

The state (Mississippi) in 2010 had the highest proportion of African Americans in the nation!!

Coincidence?
Why don't you just call them lazy and shiftless, JLHomo?

AND you can punctuate it with THREE exclamation marks.

I guess you weren't a Freedom Rider back in the 60s. Your mama wouldn't let you leave the house until you did all your homework.

I think you were looking for more reasons to race bait, you worthless insult to the Ethics of our Fathers.

BTW -- Love Field? Where were you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #77
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It could be, I don't know. When doing a little research for a previous question that IB refused to answer I did notice that in 1860 slaves were a majority of the people in Mississippi.

Which of these are causes and which are effects I do not have enough info to say.
I saw that, too. It went on to note that many black folks left to move to the industrializing north.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #78
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
It could be, I don't know. When doing a little research for a previous question that IB refused to answer I did notice that in 1860 slaves were a majority of the people in Mississippi.

Which of these are causes and which are effects I do not have enough info to say.
By the way, one of the two items I referenced showed Mississippi being tied with New Mexico. A quick look showed the Black population in NM at about 1%, the lowest reported for any state.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #79
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
By the way, one of the two items I referenced showed Mississippi being tied with New Mexico. A quick look showed the Black population in NM at about 1%, the lowest reported for any state.
Good counterpoint!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:45 PM   #80
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

New Mexico's entire state population is only 2.1 million. Some 47% are Hispanic and 10.2% are American Indian (mostly Navajo and Pueblo).
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #81
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
New Mexico's entire state population is only 2.1 million. Some 47% are Hispanic and 10.2% are American Indian (mostly Navajo and Pueblo).
That sounds about right. And about 1% Black.

If I remember correctly, about half the population is in the greater Albuquerque area.

The state has some very different "racial" divides. Navajo & Apache vs Pueblo. Northern "Spanish Americans" vs southern "Mexican Americans". Hispanic vs Native American. Tiwa vs Tewa vs Towa. A very eye opening history for those of us who grew up with nothing about this in the American history classes.

If you are interested in this unique corner of the US suggest you read about Pope (Ortiz, Alfonso. “Popay’s Leadership: A Pueblo Perspective” in El Palacio 86, Winter 1980-81.) and Onate. Not all American history started east of the Mississippi.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What would a Monday morning be without a visit to the asylum to see what the inmates are up to? Reading the “insightful comments” of the three stooges IB, IIFFy, and Gonad is a good way to start, because it is almost impossible for the week to get stupider than their posts.

So, let’s see what we have today, shall we?

And for the reasons already enumerated, your arguments are baseless and false.
Not at all "baseless", Old-Twerp, considering how you ignorantly conceded and demonstrated that you're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated.

Quote:

You mean the "question" that was never a "question", Old-Twerp?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Quote:
Well, IB, you lied about what the question was.

Where is the question you were referring to at #61, you lying SOB? Cite it, Old-Twerp!

You lied about who injected religion into this discussion.

Cite where Old-Twerp was accused of introducing religion into this thread, you lying SOB!
You never supported your ignorant position with substantive fact, Old-twerp, and you ended up hightailing it out of that thread when you were called on to back up your ignorant, non-substantive lies with cites, Old-Twerp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

blah blah blahhhhh!

IBIdiot is back again, picking nits, flinging shit and filling pits.

You do NOT matter in any discussion, coprophiliac. Not at all.

singlehandedly, you've turned this forum into a nursery school circle jerk!

Congratulations, IBIdiot!
Old 06-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #84
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
blah blah blahhhhh!

IBIdiot is back again, picking nits, flinging shit and filling pits.

You do NOT matter in any discussion, coprophiliac. Not at all.

singlehandedly, you've turned this forum into a nursery school circle jerk!

Congratulations, IBIdiot!
JDIdiot's identical twin brother IB's turning point as a poster came shortly after Obama won his second term in office. Up until that time, it was obvious that he was a dim bulb but he was not the obnoxious dim bulb that he quickly became once Obama won re-election.

Putting on his obnoxious dim bulb hat was how IB chose to deal with the realization that Obama was POTUS for another 4 years. I give credit where credit is due. IB graduated from Dim Bulb University and is now a certified, card carrying, obnoxious Idiot, with a Masters Degree in "Trending" Lunatic!

Not to mention a sore ass loser!

As for me, I am looking forward to IB being a sore ass loser for many years to come.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #85
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JDIdiot's identical twin brother IB turning point as a poster came shortly after Obama won his second term. Up until that time, it was obvious that he was a dim bulb but he was not the obnoxious poster that he quickly became once Obama won his second term in office.

I believe that was how he chose to deal with the crushing defeat. He can now give a class in being an obnoxious poster. I give credit where credit is due. IB is now a certified, card carrying, obnoxious Idiot!
I think you memory is playing tricks on you. I know it is hard to remember all of IB's rants and spewing--he has so many--but I think what turned him from a back woods mosquito to a full fledged moronic bilge spewing melt down menace to all sentient life in the universe was when he wet his pants salivating about Georgie Zim. I know that is when I noticed his presence as a racist hate monger.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:58 AM   #86
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
but I think what turned him from a back woods mosquito to a full fledged moronic bilge spewing melt down menace to all sentient life in the universe was when he wet his pants salivating about Georgie Zim.
Was that approximately the same time frame? If so, could it have been both?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:40 AM   #87
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
...You are wrong, and wrong. Of course I titled the thread, and it stands. Or are YOU going to challenge the accuracy of the numbers that IB continues to ignore? What is the purpose of a TITLE? To attract attention? ...
You are a troll and attempted to out a member. The TITLE is what you are trying to convey. Others have disproved the meaning of the numbers as they related to your title which you poorly contend has nothing to do with your OP.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:08 AM   #88
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You are a troll and attempted to out a member. The TITLE is what you are trying to convey. Others have disproved the meaning of the numbers as they related to your title which you poorly contend has nothing to do with your OP.
You are being stupider than usual on this thread.

Tell me, what did I post that in any way would out anyone? Not "how could IIFFy stupidly out himself", that is not the same thing. I have neither the knowledge, means, nor desire to out anyone. I think what you are actually saying is the IIFFy is mentally incapable of defending himself. Since you feel that way I suggest you take that up with him, not me.

As to the numbers in the reference articles, you are again wrong. All they show--and all I claimed they show--are net $ flow. It is stupid argumentative buffoons like IB who try to insist I am wrong because they aren't the numbers they think should be looked at. IB is perfectly within his rights to start a thread about military spending per state if he wishes, but to claim my numbers are false, or that my numbers mean something different, why that is a lie. But then it IS IB we are talking about so I shouldn't be surprised.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #89
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Was that approximately the same time frame? If so, could it have been both?
It is always possible. I don't claim to understand what goes on inside his "mind", and quite frankly I am somewhat scared to delve too deeply into that topic lest it be contagious. I do know that it was reading his Georgie Z puppy crush, and watching him get orgasmic defending a vigilante's right to recklessly shoot a black teen that made him the Rush L of the RWWs here. That might not be fair to the less demented RWWs here, but so be it. Since then I can more clearly see those traits in his posts: complete disregard for truth, distorting other people's words and steadfastly refusing to admit it when he is caught red handed, always insisting on the last word, and a zealotry for the rise of the second confederate and reestablishment of that wonderful economic system that was the plantation.

So the truth is, i'm not sure when he turned into the thing we now recognize as IBMassa, but it was around that time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #90
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

History is fascinating, but frankly it's the current incarnation of the thing we call IBIdiot, and his trusty sidekick Slobbrin, who hijack every thread and turn them into poo flinging contests about themselves.

I can't believe the RWWipes on this board find their verbal diarrhea any more pleasant than we do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women