Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #76
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
I fail to see the difference between selling pussy and giving it away. Either way, the vows are broken. Both of them are considered cheating. Frankly, I think the wife who hits on the friend at a gathering is more culpable than a wife who accidentally let the friend slip through her screening net.
Different women have different reasons for doing this. Maybe she's trying to save the house from foreclosure, but hiding it from your buddy so that he can still feel like Johnny Breadwinner. There's no telling, but this stupid "bros before hos" attitude is a good way to get the woman killed, and your friend locked up in jail. Neither of those things are positive outcomes for people you consider to be friends.

There is a difference between selling pussy and giving it away. Selling pussy is a business transaction. Giving it away is flat out cheating.

Welcome back.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #77
hardwood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Entertaining thread. Now, do we get the name of this provider so we can test drive and tell you if you are missing out, or not? If not, then this was a waste of good research time.
hardwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #78
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
There is a difference between selling pussy and giving it away. Selling pussy is a business transaction. Giving it away is flat out cheating.

Welcome back.
How does it being a business transaction make it not cheating though?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #79
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

These threads are SO confusing... SO of a neighbor's ex has a friend that used to be married to a nephew's squeeze that is a provider...

I you don't have anything nice to say... Shut the hell up ��
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:18 AM   #80
JRCash
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
How does it being a business transaction make it not cheating though?
Probably an argument about emotion level of attachment, or lack there-of. Somewhere in the neighbourhood of the line of thought of cheating without sex.

However breakin' the rules (AKA expectations) is still breakin' the rules in my mind. Call the spade a spade, get over it, and move on.
JRCash is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #81
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRCash View Post
Probably an argument about emotion level of attachment, or lack there-of. Somewhere in the neighbourhood of the line of thought of cheating without sex.

However breakin' the rules (AKA expectations) is still breakin' the rules in my mind. Call the spade a spade, get over it, and move on.
I understand that, but you can give it away for free without any emotional attachment as well as you can have emotional attachment even when you're getting paid for it...
Old 05-24-2013, 07:40 AM   #82
JRCash
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
I understand that, but you can give it away for free without any emotional attachment as well as you can have emotional attachment even when you're getting paid for it...
Agreed. Not what he was picturing, though. By "just a business transaction" he means to imply emotional detachment. *shrug* On the other hand he has trouble picturing someone screwing with no financial transaction without emotional detachment. Doesn't work for him.

There are differences but those differences are only relevant when the SO's expectations say they are. But you understand that, that's why you and Lillie have whatever explicit 'rules' laid out. So things are clear and nobody accidentally crosses the other's lines, since you are skirting closer to them than allowed by the generic society boundaries.

Funny little lines we draw in our minds.
JRCash is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #83
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

I thought wakeup stole LV, & is now under the rule of the Ten Alphas.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=747745

Did he return her?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:36 AM   #84
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRCash View Post
Agreed. Not what he was picturing, though. By "just a business transaction" he means to imply emotional detachment. *shrug* On the other hand he has trouble picturing someone screwing with no financial transaction without emotional detachment. Doesn't work for him.

There are differences but those differences are only relevant when the SO's expectations say they are. But you understand that, that's why you and Lillie have whatever explicit 'rules' laid out. So things are clear and nobody accidentally crosses the other's lines, since you are skirting closer to them than allowed by the generic society boundaries.

Funny little lines we draw in our minds.
Oh yeah, it's really about what each person is ok with and making sure the boundries are clear and no one crosses them.

In the example we were given though (of a SO having sex for free vs getting paid for it, both without the consent of their SO), I just don't see much of a difference there. At least the one getting paid is making some $$$ out of it and maybe even a little safer due to screening vs just going out and picking up someone at a bar.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women