Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42402
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #76
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Pleasant, too much talk and not enough action. I'm horny and have 80 bucks, lets test your theory.
Careful man, you don't know what the 'Pleasant Surprise' actually is.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #77
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Uh, ya, was thinking about that a little bit ago, would at least need a picture. lol Just to insure its an inny and not an outy.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 AM   #78
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
It is our personal rules that keep each of us safe.

JR
rules dont keep us safe
anymore than laws keep us safe
what keeps us safe is the repercussions of breaking those laws/rules

I dont see any rule that says no negotiating, girls may not like guys not wanting to pay $600/hhour, but so?
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:41 AM   #79
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Obviously everyone has there opinions. Paying premium$ for sub par services and crop. Is an act anyone is entitled to. At 2-3 bills an hr. One needs to be platnium from head to toe full menu and the sweetest pea.
I hobby cause I hobby, my name ain't Bobby but you may find me in the Lobby.
Must be a circus intown what is this
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:43 AM   #80
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Don't forget to vote for Obama
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #81
blade78
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome 1 View Post
Don't forget to vote for Obama
I like how you think your vote matters
Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #82
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I can only imagine the pm's you are getting lol.........Maybe, being the quaerere guy I am lol,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
The "why" is irrelevant. Would you see her?
growler is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #83
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Arrow

Dirty dog, have I mentioned how much I value your blunt responses? You are cut and dry, I like that. You bullshit and at the same time you tell it exactly like it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Wow, I think some people have way to much time on their heads and are overthinking a profession that has managed to survive for thousands of years. Its pretty simple:

Girl sets price, you either pay it or you dont, if you want to pay more, pay more, if you dont then pay less but dont come on the board and bitch when no one will deal with you anymore.
Profession has survived many things, working in Kansas, working in Missouri, collecting upfront for this reason, collecting at the end for that reason, charging a low rate, charging a high rate, offering discounts select times of day and select days of the week. Many things have been grasped onto and argued, discussed and disagreed upon.

I'm still stumped though on how providers collecting payment upfront handle situations where chemistry wasn't there, expectations weren't met, etc. In those situations, it's almost like money has to be discussed. If it is the negotiating that is disliked, a provider could just have it on her site...... if I don't meet your expectations, I will reduce my fee by up to this much. It could be a small fee reduction, but something at least.

Quote:
Pleasant, too much talk and not enough action. I'm horny and have 80 bucks, lets test your theory.
I can just imagine you laying on your back kicking your legs and cracking up laughing. If there's a ceiling I guess there should also be a floor.

10% is easy to figure for even dummies, and dummies is not referring to you or anyone specifically........ but a provider could say, my rate is determined by 90% me doing my thing and 10% me meeting your expectations.

For the providers that care about meeting expectations, this would work for both those collecting upfront and for those collecting at the end. For a provider that collects upfront, you lay down 90% and then before leaving would drop the other 10%. For providers collecting at the end, you either pay 90% or the full rate.

For the clients that like negotiating, if you aren't getting anywhere, ask for a 10% discount in the event you don't click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Careful man, you don't know what the 'Pleasant Surprise' actually is.
Pleasant Surprise is not quite ready to embrace the little world of eccie on a provider level but when ready to make the leap, will go through the steps and add a signature and etc.

Quote:
Uh, ya, was thinking about that a little bit ago, would at least need a picture. lol Just to insure its an inny and not an outy.
These have pictures, but does anyone even compare accuracy of the pictures online and the provider they are meeting? Wouldn't it be a giveaway if you walked in and the girl there didn't look like her picture?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=715551

Are the pictures, for even some legit providers, just to get you to the location and even if they aren't accurate who cares because you're already there and not many clients leave after all that hassle........

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
Sad but true, disgusting.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #84
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The "why" is irrelevant. Would you see her?
I don't think so..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #85
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Pleasant Surprise is not quite ready to embrace the little world of eccie on a provider level but when ready to make the leap, will go through the steps and add a signature and etc.

Hmmmmm....so, are you Pleasent Surprise or her manager??
The third personspeak raises a question...at least in my mind..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #86
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

come on, folks. it really is as simple as the following.

* a provider screens how she wants, is available when she wants, does what she wants, and charges what she wants.
* a client selects who he wants, visits her when he wants, attempts to do what he wants, and pays what he can afford.

which is pretty close to what Dirty Dog posted below... [added a few carriage returns]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog
Wow, I think some people have way to much time on their heads and are over thinking a profession that has managed to survive for thousands of years. Its pretty simple:

Girl sets price, you either pay it or you dont.
if you want to pay more, pay more.
if you dont then pay less.
but dont come on the board and bitch when no one will deal with you anymore
all this back and forth about paying before, during, or after, paying all but some percentage, asking to pay more, less, tipping, etc..... it just complicates things!!
K.I.S.S. = keep it simple, stupid!!

guys, just go visit who you want and pay what you want/can.
if you want to negotiate, ask for some back, tip, whatever, fine.
if you want to share what happened transaction wise, fine.

ladies, offer your services and list your fees however, whenever, and wherever you want. offer discounts, specials, that time of month specials, whatever.

just do what you all feel comfortable doing.
just dont complain if someone doesnt do what you hoped they would do [transaction wise].

this is separate from any discussion on the intimate consulting activities you may engage in.
that's a whole different thread.

in the meantime, i hope you all have a deliteful week!!!

-----
for example, i've made plans to and hope they pan out.
i'm going on a bizness trip this week near where a provider lives [whom i've visited many times]. i contacted her, said i was going to be in such and such town, and asked if i could call and talk about it.

i called, we caught up on things, then asked her if she'd like to drive over [~2 hrs] and spend a couple of nights w/ me at my hotel. she'd be free to do whatever she wants during the day while i'm at meetings [either in the room or out and about, just no clients while i'm gone].

i told her i'd pay for dinner both nights as well as give her some gas money. i asked her "what do you think?" she responded w/ "great!! how about <insertSomeFeeAmountHere>?". the fee was reasonable and i accepted.

i didnt mention a fee cos a) she doesnt list overnights and b) i didnt want to suggest a fee that might have been too low (good for me) or too high (good for her).
if the fee had been out of my budget, i would have said something like "well, how about for just one night?" and see where she went with it.

bottom line, i asked for her companionship but let her quote a fee.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #87
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I find that in todays world too many people have to say two paragraphs worth of bullshit to tell you the sun is shinning and they very seldom get to the point.

Quote:
Dirty dog, have I mentioned how much I value your blunt responses? You are cut and dry, I like that. You bullshit and at the same time you tell it exactly like it is.

Profession has survived many things, working in Kansas, working in Missouri, collecting upfront for this reason, collecting at the end for that reason, charging a low rate, charging a high rate, offering discounts select times of day and select days of the week. Many things have been grasped onto and argued, discussed and disagreed upon.

I'm still stumped though on how providers collecting payment upfront handle situations where chemistry wasn't there, expectations weren't met, etc. In those situations, it's almost like money has to be discussed. If it is the negotiating that is disliked, a provider could just have it on her site...... if I don't meet your expectations, I will reduce my fee by up to this much. It could be a small fee reduction, but something at least.

I can just imagine you laying on your back kicking your legs and cracking up laughing. If there's a ceiling I guess there should also be a floor.

10% is easy to figure for even dummies, and dummies is not referring to you or anyone specifically........ but a provider could say, my rate is determined by 90% me doing my thing and 10% me meeting your expectations.

For the providers that care about meeting expectations, this would work for both those collecting upfront and for those collecting at the end. For a provider that collects upfront, you lay down 90% and then before leaving would drop the other 10%. For providers collecting at the end, you either pay 90% or the full rate.

For the clients that like negotiating, if you aren't getting anywhere, ask for a 10% discount in the event you don't click.

These have pictures, but does anyone even compare accuracy of the pictures online and the provider they are meeting? Wouldn't it be a giveaway if you walked in and the girl there didn't look like her picture?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=715551

Are the pictures, for even some legit providers, just to get you to the location and even if they aren't accurate who cares because you're already there and not many clients leave after all that hassle........

dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #88
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
Quote:
Off topic and untrue to boot. Read the fine print. That chart comes from projections made based on polling data. Out of 122 million voters, a little fewer than 61 million (or 50.6%) voted for Obama while about 58 million (47.8%) did so for Romney. The exact numbers may change from source to source, but the final numbers for the popular vote are about 51% Obama, 47% Romney, 2% other. Obama won the popular vote.

Bush is one of only four presidents to lose the popular vote and win in the electoral college, and the only one since the 19th century. It took the Supreme Court to decide it. This wasn't a typical election.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #89
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Hmmmmm....so, are you Pleasent Surprise or her manager??
The third personspeak raises a question...at least in my mind..
Copied and pasted the About Me section from my public profile to this thread because it was faster than retyping something that I had already typed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I find that in todays world too many people have to say two paragraphs worth of bullshit to tell you the sun is shinning and they very seldom get to the point.
True, and people don't change unless they want to.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #90
blade78
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Off topic and untrue to boot. Read the fine print. That chart comes from projections made based on polling data. Out of 122 million voters, a little fewer than 61 million (or 50.6%) voted for Obama while about 58 million (47.8%) did so for Romney. The exact numbers may change from source to source, but the final numbers for the popular vote are about 51% Obama, 47% Romney, 2% other. Obama won the popular vote.

Bush is one of only four presidents to lose the popular vote and win in the electoral college, and the only one since the 19th century. It took the Supreme Court to decide it. This wasn't a typical election.
4 times so out the 54 presidential elections, the people have been overruled nearly 8% of the time...(~7.4%)

gore won the popular vote and lost the election
which is true and the point
only happened 4 times? why does it ever need to happen?
the reason for the electoral college is outdated, we dont need it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women