Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35667
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2023, 07:36 AM   #76
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Is my understanding correct on this in the State of Texas since the new Laws?:

It is still a misdemeanor for someone to self-traffick/prostitute themselves but for the clients it is a Felony?
If you think about it, it's one Pussy vs 100s of cocks that wanna pock it. The guys are better business for the counties $
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:07 PM   #77
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
Here’s the story. 17 people were arrested on 28 and 29.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/d...itution-sting/
On a side note, this gives a hint as to how many guys these girls fuck in a day. LOL.

So much for "low volume" providers.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:17 PM   #78
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69 View Post
On a side note, this gives a hint as to how many guys these girls fuck in a day. LOL.

So much for "low volume" providers.
Low volume means 10 cocks a day, for the ones that don't turn down $
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 04:40 PM   #79
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
How many here who speak out against Texas Prostitution laws, voted for Abbott, Paxton & Patrick?

85%, I bet.
The Bill in the House that made Solicitation of Prostitution a Felony was proposed by a far left Democrat Black Female Legislator. I think the data will show that Black/Brown men have been impacted the most by that change. Of course Republicans voted YES as how do you say NO to something like that and face the Voters in your District?

Most States are modifying laws that they feel unjustly effect Minorities and Texas House Democrats are doing just the opposite.

Unless DHS targets a County that is heavily White their sting snares mostly Minorities. Their McAllen and Houston stings were heavily minority.

Republicans in the Texas House DID NOT propose the Felony Solicitation Law Democrats did.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 07:30 PM   #80
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

True, but a republican did introduce the sister bill in the senate. So both sides deserve blame. Iirc, there were no nays from either party in either chamber. I believe one member voted present; I can’t remember which party.

This was as bipartisan an effort as we’ve seen in recent years.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:50 PM   #81
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
True, but a republican did introduce the sister bill in the senate. So both sides deserve blame. Iirc, there were no nays from either party in either chamber. I believe one member voted present; I can’t remember which party.

This was as bipartisan an effort as we’ve seen in recent years.
If Republicans had originated this Bill Democrats would have fought it and called it Racist.

A vast majority of White guys use P411, Oh2, Eccie to screen girls while minorities roll the dice on the other riskier sites.

The latest DHS Stings have been in predominantly Caucasian Counties and looking at the pictures, Black/Brown still appear to be 50% of the arrest.

I don't care, but in a day and age that focused on changing the laws that unfairly target minorities ( marijuana possession and use being one of them) it is unusual lawmakers and DHS get all wrapped up in the Prostitution Laws in Texas.
Old 04-08-2023, 03:11 PM   #82
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
If you think about it, it's one Pussy vs 100s of cocks that wanna pock it. The guys are better business for the counties $
The guys who hit the riskier sites are the one's who have no references and would not pass screening by Oh2 girls and most careful Providers.

Probably safe to assume some of those arrested would have tried to steal services especially since the Ad we know they used showed a young provider.

Guys getting ripped off and Providers getting ripped off happens far more than any of us hear about. Most guys feel stupid and foolish when they get ripped off and the last thing they will do is run to a board and say "Hey i'm a dipshit look what happen to me".

Which goes to what I have said before that High End Hotels with deep pockets are foolish to allow stings like this on their property as one incident that gets a Hotel Guest injured will result in a massive lawsuit and DHS will run and hide giving them no protection.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:09 PM   #83
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
If Republicans had originated this Bill Democrats would have fought it and called it Racist.

A vast majority of White guys use P411, Oh2, Eccie to screen girls while minorities roll the dice on the other riskier sites.

The latest DHS Stings have been in predominantly Caucasian Counties and looking at the pictures, Black/Brown still appear to be 50% of the arrest.

I don't care, but in a day and age that focused on changing the laws that unfairly target minorities ( marijuana possession and use being one of them) it is unusual lawmakers and DHS get all wrapped up in the Prostitution Laws in Texas.
Maybe they are just letting some of the richer white guys go.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 02:25 PM   #84
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
Without a doubt and leave the Brown/Black Men to face a FELONY charge.

DHS is the most corrupt agency in the US and the fact that our local LE agencies are working with them means they are just as dirty.
Old 04-12-2023, 04:19 PM   #85
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
They're taking everyone in! Black, White, Rich and poor
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 04:02 PM   #86
Friend Hunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

The only sites I trust are provider sites that have the provider pay in bitcoin such as Adultsearch and Eros for example.
Friend Hunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women