Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #76
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

.................and before I was the Fucking prophet, I was simply Ezekiel at the wheel.............
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #77
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
. . .and suddenly it isn't so "wonderful" anymore because NOW you're one of "them".
( http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=26611)

Now ANONONE, seriously. Ask yourself WHY did this bother you so much. Was it because it was YOUR thread?
Wow, you must have a great deal of time on you hands to have done more research on some silly thread I started and a question I had about the thread closing than most of us would put into getting laid.

But since you ask. . .

My concern wasn't so much about the thread being closed as it was that it was closed without the footprint (explanation) from the mod action. I think one of the strength of this board is that most of the mods take the extra time to explain what they did, so that folks can learn from the example.

As it turned out it was closed erroneously because someone was operating under the assumption that this place is ASPD II and they were using the old playbook that said there was a moratorium on all threads at thirty days. There is no such rule here, other than ads and reviews.

To be honest I really didn't care that it was closed. . .I was simply looking for an explanation and some instruction. If I was making a mistake with the thread, I didn't want to repeat it.

Some of us like to learn from our mistakes. . .

BTW: Sorry about the pruning metaphor. I was out doing some yard work and when I stopped for a break to eat lunch and read your very long retort, it sort seemed to fit. Maybe it will make more sense to you if you get away from your keyboard for a bit and get some fresh air. The "WE" is a collective pronoun, for those that are not opposed to threads being closed.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #78
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
The "WE" is a collective pronoun, for those that are not opposed to threads being closed.
Is there a secret handshake for that club?
How do you know who you are talking for?

You are not speaking for me.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #79
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastro View Post
Also, no more pics of anyone's nuts. It violates the image policy. And good taste.

Thank you.
As a mod nightmare, just wanted to take a moment and say thank you very much for the moderation of the nuts.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #80
Htowner
Ambassador

Go ahead SFK do it right, you suck up:

Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #81
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
Is there a secret handshake for that club?
How do you know who you are talking for?

You are not speaking for me.

What the heck are you talking about and what does it have to do with the closing of threads?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #82
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

are you that clueless????? really?????

Originally Posted by ANONONE
The "WE" is a collective pronoun, for those that are not opposed to threads being closed.

does that help?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #83
Sydneyb
Your favorite secret

User ID: 5481
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Good point, but there is an art to having that fun while still weaving the humor in and out of the original topic. Why not have some fun, generate entertainment, or at least provocative dialogue, but stay cogent to the thread while doing it?.
Sincere curiousity: are you a mod here?
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:33 PM   #84
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
are you that clueless????? really?????

Originally Posted by ANONONE

does that help?
No not really. We (those that are not opposed to the closing of threads) think that such pruning promotes growth.

I have no idea what your comments mean in relation to the topic at hand.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #85
Htowner
Ambassador

What are you doing down here from Ohio Valley fucking with folks down here in Houston Texas, really?
Isn't thre a village in Ohio missing someone?
I don't blame you for hobbying down here, be our guest .We are hospitable folks but you have just about worn out your welcome Annoyingone.
As my dad used to say , guests are like breath. They have to come and go.
If our mods or ourselves wanted your opinion about how things are done down here I am sure we could spur it out of you.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #86
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
What are you doing down here from Ohio Valley fucking with folks down here in Houston Texas, really?
Isn't thre a village in Ohio missing someone?
I don't blame you for hobbying down here, be our guest .We are hospitable folks but you have just about worn out your welcome Annoyingone.
As my dad used to say , guests are like breath. They have to come and go.
If our mods or ourselves wanted your opinion about how things are done down here I am sure we could spur it out of you.
Speaking of secret handshakes. . .

So I guess instead of a thread that get's closed, this is a thread that is closed to outsiders?

Tell you what, if a mod, admin, or owner asks me to avoid these regional areas I will comply faster than you can sing the first verse of "Yellow Rose of Texas."

Until then. . .go tell a Sooner what to do, he will probably care more than I do what you or your dad has to say.

Maybe you can convince the powers that be to keep your little world from mixing with the big board when one clicks the "NEW POSTS" link.

I do topical skims, not geographical searches. If the thread title is provocative, I check it out.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #87
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Tell you what, if a mod, admin, or owner asks me to avoid these regional areas I will comply faster than you can sing the first verse of "Yellow Rose of Texas."
Lemme check the guidelines:

ECCIE General Conduct Guidelines

Nope. Don't see anything like that. Carry on . . .
Sarcastro is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #88
Htowner
Ambassador

I think the one who called you clueless was right.
Nobody is talking about board rules. It was about basic mannerisims of coming to someone else's house and questioning them, challenging them and so forth.
So let me get this right. You just paTROLL the board all day, all the way across the country , looking for drama ?
Man I don't feel bad about my life now.

One more thing. When someone says something about what his dad used to say, just leave it alone. It is like a proverb or figure of speech. Don't talk about their family on a hooker board. The 'Sooner' you get it the less you are likely to hear what are the two things that come our of Oklahoma.
Get it ? I didn't say it .
Now go drama shopping.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #89
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
I think the one who called you clueless was right.
Nobody is talking about board rules. It was about basic mannerisims of coming to someone else's house and questioning them, challenging them and so forth.
So let me get this right. You just paTROLL the board all day, all the way across the country , looking for drama ?
Man I don't feel bad about my life now.

One more thing. When someone says something about what his dad used to say, just leave it alone. It is like a proverb or figure of speech. Don't talk about their family on a hooker board. The Sooner you get it the less you are likely to hear what are the two things that come our of Oklahoma.
Get it ? I didn't say it .
Now go drama shopping.
ANONONE I really appreciate you coming around and contributing, I hope you come down to our little town and we will be glad to show you around, you are free to post anywhere but here in Texas nobody talks about anyone's family, so let's keep that out of context, I would appreciate it.

Now how many says we close this thread?......LOL (j/k)
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #90
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by auknowho View Post
ANONONE I really appreciate you coming around and contributing, I hope you come down to our little town and we will be glad to show you around, you are free to post anywhere but here in Texas nobody talks about anyone's family, so let's keep that out of context, I would appreciate it.

Now how many says we close this thread?......LOL (j/k)
Yo mama jokes are out of line now?
carkido45 is offline   Quote