Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60872
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #76
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies cannot fake wet. The fucktards cannot fake a hard on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #77
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Interesting comment Dannie, "a lady who knows what she is doing can flood etc." Could you elaborate a bit? So she can in fact, fake this aspect of being sexually stimulated? Hmm,,, I always thought that a sure sign of making good vibes. I always care what the ladies want. Hate to think even this measure is invalid. Sigh,,,,
Yes. A lady can fake squirting. I won't name names but any lady that squirts twelve times in an hour....well, I'm doubting the validity that it is actual 'squirt'.

Slippery, slick wetness that is coming from the vaginal gate, is a different story. We can't fake that. But we can totally fake 'squirting' unless I have a problem and can only truly do it once in an hour or so. Maybe I should drink more water?

Ladies that claim they are squirting every 5 minutes, lead me to believe they are not squirting, but that it's other bodily functions being forced out.

Believe what you want to though! I'm just a woman with no clue what women like . Ask jfred for tips. Apparently what the providers are posting, means nada. He knows what we like LOL
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #78
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
Yes...Ask jfred for tips. Apparently what the providers are posting, means nada. He knows what we like LOL
I do believe that I know what women like. I know you weren't impressed but that wasn't a great day for me, and there was all that driving..

In fact I'm right with you on your analysis. Like my friend and fellow coffee-lover, Dannie, (who I know is just spoofing with me) I know the difference between sexually induced vaginal secretions and urine.

[2 hours pass...tick, tock...]

The nice lady who just left arrived here with food and cigarettes and left with wobbly knees. If you asked her how many times she came I'm certain she wouldn't know. These are just words to you but I'm the guy who watched her have all those orgasms -- I played her like a vintage Les Paul.

The clit is marvelous. As far as I know the only single-purpose sex organ to be found. But if all I'd done was manipulate her clit, no matter how adroit my technique, she'd have been pretty pissed. Especially after the funky things she did for me

Look, if you only have 60 minutes, or are getting naked with a gal you've just let into your hotel room, by all means be gentle (as Dannie described) and focus on her clitoris if you want her to have a chance of orgasm. That's all you have time for.

Despite the nature of this forum there is a wide range of sexual understanding here -- some guys are reading this thread and just learning that women have "little penises."

I'm advocating something more holistic, recognizing that what we all consider the primary sex organs (you know them) are input channels, among quite a few. For a woman (or man) who is readily orgasmic the right inputs on one or two channels will usually do the trick (with a minimum of candles). And, really, anyone can do it with a little observant practice.

A much finer, fuller sexual experience, I believe (and some dynamite orgasms) awaits those who give attention to the entire sexual apparatus, which culminates in the brain, where orgasms occur.

Dannie and I aren't really in disagreement, we just took different approaches to the same question. Gentlemen, please be smart enough (if her satisfaction is important to yours) to listen closely to what the lady says about her body (including body language and clues such as groans, sighs, laughter or yelps of pain). And choose well -- some gals won't really cum with you in a million years and are poor actors. Pick women who are doing this because, among other reasons, they like sex.

I think that's it.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #79
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

All providers and non providers that I have ask agree on one thing when it comes to this subject........ "90 percent on men don't know how to make a woman cum".
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:28 AM   #80
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
...Anyway, have a great day everyone! I suggest everyone do thorough, in-person research on this subject over the weekend and report back!
OXOXO
~D.
mafm mf mmm mfmfmm mfmmfmmd fmmmfffffmfmmf fmsfmfdmfmmff
mfmsdfmmdfmmmmmofmmf
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

it's been a delitefull weekend so far!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:24 PM   #81
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
mafm mf mmm mfmfmm mfmmfmmd fmmmfffffmfmmf fmsfmfdmfmmff
mfmsdfmmdfmmmmmofmmf
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

it's been a delitefull weekend so far!
I had a delightful weekend too!

In the interest of fairness, and because I said I would:
Shooter6.5 can make a lady orgasm without ever touching the button.
Does that mean that most orgasms are non-clitoral? No. But other types of O's can happen

So yeah, non-clitoral orgasms exist. Dammit! I hate being wrong. But, at least I can admit when I am.

There is something about night-vision on a scope by the bedside, that puts me over the edge.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:02 AM   #82
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Chewing is still the best bet to bring the lady over the edge. So chew on boys ...
Old 06-01-2013, 05:53 AM   #83
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I need to schedule a coaching session with Dannie or Emily. need to make sure my skills improve and i am using good fundamentals.

Tiger has a swing coach, Kobe Bryant has a shooting coach, Federer has a tennis coach.

If I am going to be the best I can be, I need a coach.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:21 AM   #84
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I will coach you ... CHEW!! There done ... You should expect to see my bill within two business days. Payment is due within seven days or it will be turned over to a collection agency.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women