Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So now Timpage is criticizing Obama. Way to go Timpage. You did mention that he was in campaign mode still.
why don't you put up your own money and go help this Marine if you are so concerned?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #77
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If a person carrying ammo goes into Mexico it is Obama's fault.
If a person goes into Mexico with a gun it is Obama's fault.
If North Korea fires a Missile it is Obama's fault.
If there are riots in Egypt it is Obama's fault
If your condom breaks it is Obama's fault.
If a provider is a no show it is Obama's fault.
If your dog pisses on your shoes it is Obama's fault.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #78
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If a person carrying ammo goes into Mexico it is Obama's fault.
If a person goes into Mexico with a gun it is Obama's fault.
If North Korea fires a Missile it is Obama's fault.
If there are riots in Egypt it is Obama's fault
If your condom breaks it is Obama's fault.
If a provider is a no show it is Obama's fault.
If your dog pisses on your shoes it is Obama's fault.

if the country is in such dismal disrepair at the hands of Obama and a republican couldnt beat him speaks volumes for the wingers and what the country thinks about them

everyone step aside, step aside please ... thank you. The republican party is trendinng DOWN
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
if the country is in such dismal disrepair at the hands of Obama ....
Patience. It took over 200 years to get here.

It takes a little time to get back.

He's trying as hard as he can. Not everyone is cooperating with him. Don't be so critical.

After all ... he was only a community organizer.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #80
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

While you all are beating each other up

May I point out that routine bringing a knife into Mexico is hazardous

I go into Neve Progresso which is about 35 west of Matamoros and N Progresso is a very safe town in the tourist area of course. I walk across the bridge. I make SURE that I am not carrying a small pen knife.

In Texas carrying a knife than 5 1/4 " long blade length is illegal , unless you are out in the woods
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Most places a knife blade longer than 3 1/2 inches in your pocket is a concealed illegal weapon.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #82
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
While you all are beating each other up

May I point out that routine bringing a knife into Mexico is hazardous

I go into Neve Progresso which is about 35 west of Matamoros and N Progresso is a very safe town in the tourist area of course. I walk across the bridge. I make SURE that I am not carrying a small pen knife.

In Texas carrying a knife than 5 1/4 " long blade length is illegal , unless you are out in the woods
Its Obama's fault for not forcing the Mexican government to allow all Americans to carry pen knives into Mexico.

How many Americans have been jailed on a pen knife charge in Mexico?!? This is an outrage, Obama should be impeached because of his corrupt views on Mexican law and pen knives.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
I hadn't seen the "out in the woods" exception or defense.

That's handy to know next time I hang out in the Woodlands. Back to the thread topic ..........

Old 12-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Its Obama's fault for not forcing the Mexican government to allow all Americans to carry pen knives into Mexico.
That's George Carlins "marble theory" ..* ...

he should allow them to take pen knives across the border .... after all why would we want anyone to procreate if they are dumb enough to take a pen knife to a

.......... fight?

* If parents allow their kids to chew on marbles they should be allowed to do so thereby preventing any more procreation by those that stupid.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #85
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If a person is told by a member of the federal government that it is okay to take an old shotgun into Mexico then that becomes the problem of the entire federal government. If the person who said that is incompetent why aren't they fired, if they are poorly trained then why isn't their supervisor fired, if nothing is being done to correct any of this then why isn't Janet Napolitano being forced to resign, if she is not being forced to resign then it is Obama's fault for not taking any action. Chain of Command.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:16 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If a person is told by a member of the federal government that it is okay to take an old shotgun into Mexico then that becomes the problem of the entire federal government.
If a former servicemember cannot read plain English and follow the warning, then the U.S. government needs to enhance the screening of prospective servicemembers or at least assure that by the time they are discharged they can read plain English and follow a warning sign, which responsibility falls on the shoulders of the CIC ....

ASSUMING that the media facts are correct, and some custom grunt handed him a piece of paper saying it was ok to leave the U.S. with a shotgun (old, new, or in between) and enter another country, I would ASSUME that the former servicemember might have some passing curiosity as to why such a sign would be posted (as shown above) rather than one saying: "Without Papers"!

As an aside: It is customary for gun dealers to separate tubes, stocks, and mechanisms when traveling internationally, and many carry just the mechanism (the critical part of the long gun) for sale and then ship the custom tube and stock later.

For those who have entered the U.S. regularly from overseas, has anyone ever seen an authorization by another country allowing the bearer to bring an illegal item into the country WHICH CUSTOMS WAS OBLIGATED TO ACCEPT! Wouldn't that be handy?
Old 12-13-2012, 04:49 AM   #87
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

As opposed to starting a new thread everytime StupidOldFart, JD and Whirly become outraged, I believe we should have one ongoing Sky is Falling Thread.

That way the Three Stooges could vent their minute by minute frustrations in one centraized location. They could even invite the Fourth Stooge, I B Crying & Lying, in for a visit occasionally.

It would seem to me that would be less confusing for all concerned.

As an added bonus, perhaps our resident Three Stooges (or Four if you count I B) would quit tripping over themselves all of the time.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #88
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I didn't start this thread, BigTurd. Please pay attention.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #89
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
If a person is told by a member of the federal government that it is okay to take an old shotgun into Mexico then that becomes the problem of the entire federal government. If the person who said that is incompetent why aren't they fired, if they are poorly trained then why isn't their supervisor fired, if nothing is being done to correct any of this then why isn't Janet Napolitano being forced to resign, if she is not being forced to resign then it is Obama's fault for not taking any action. Chain of Command.

Mexicans are told all the time it is ok to cross the boarder they need workers.LOL
Old 12-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

For those who have entered the U.S. regularly from overseas, has anyone ever seen an authorization by another country allowing the bearer to bring an illegal item into the country WHICH CUSTOMS WAS OBLIGATED TO ACCEPT! Wouldn't that be handy?
Evidently JD has gotten one from Obama!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women