Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2015, 01:32 AM   #76
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I'd consider some remedial comedy lessons. The ones you took were obviously a sham.
That's why everyone is laughing at you, sham-man. Nothing is more shammy than you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:35 AM   #77
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's why everyone is laughing at you, sham-man. Nothing is more shammy than you.
Weak as SHIT. Doesn't even fucking make sense. You're not still reeling from that ass-kicking the other day, are you?

Go pray to your skydaddy. He'll make it all better.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:59 AM   #78
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Go pray to your skydaddy. He'll make it all better.
"Skydaddy" is the lamest reference to God ever conceived, undercunt. Too bad you're too stupid to understand Pascal's wager - or any wager. How much did you lose on the Kentucky Derby?
Old 05-03-2015, 02:54 AM   #79
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Forget Pascal, Bono said of capitalism that it has lifted more people out of poverty than any other thing in the history of the world. Anyone who does not like capitalism is in favor of slavery, poverty, destitution of the poor and children, and a whole host of other troubles that capitalism solves eventually.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:25 AM   #80
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
As usual, you have to act like a condescending little bitch.

You've taken the argument completely off track, and no matter how many times I or anyone else tells you, you'll keep droning on and on with the same bullshit.

Let me put it in one sentence: THE SALARY OF A CEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THEIR LOWEST PAID EMPLOYEE IS MAKING.

Christ is that too hard for you to understand?

Your entire argument is fucking useless, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
I'm not the one that said it did. Wombraider started this by complaining about the disparity. I have argued against comparing the two from the beginning. You said I was confusing the two. He is the one that said a CEO should not be able to make more in one month than the companies lowest paid employee makes in a year, Get it now. You're acting like a bitch to the wrong person. Go tell your butt buddy, Wombraider.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:41 AM   #81
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Skydaddy" is the lamest reference to God ever conceived, undercunt. Too bad you're too stupid to understand Pascal's wager - or any wager. How much did you lose on the Kentucky Derby?
We already had this discussion. You had your ass handed to you. Again. Call him whatever you want. Magic Daddy. Imaginary friend. The fact that you shat out some weaksauce, lame-ass put down that fell flatter than your girlfriend's tits and then you come back at me by saying something I did is the lamest, perfectly illustrates your bullshit. I bet your breath smells like an old-lady fart passing through an onion. Get lost, dickbag.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:44 AM   #82
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Forget Pascal, Bono said of capitalism that it has lifted more people out of poverty than any other thing in the history of the world. Anyone who does not like capitalism is in favor of slavery, poverty, destitution of the poor and children, and a whole host of other troubles that capitalism solves eventually.
You and your fucking dichotomies. Go eat a bag of dicks. Why do I give two fucks what some musician said about capitalism, that you've now regurgitated to me? Capitalism creates as many problems as it solves.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:46 AM   #83
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I'm not the one that said it did. Wombraider started this by complaining about the disparity. I have argued against comparing the two from the beginning. You said I was confusing the two. He is the one that said a CEO should not be able to make more in one month than the companies lowest paid employee makes in a year, Get it now. You're acting like a bitch to the wrong person. Go tell your butt buddy, Wombraider.
We've already established you don't give a shit. You're for the corporate raping of the middle class. He said you were conflating the two. That's different than confusing. It was actually you who first used minimum wage. Go back and look. When I mentioned the 12/1 ratio, you used minimum wage as your starting point for your little math problem. I said lowest-paid employee.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:59 AM   #84
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
We've already established you don't give a shit. You're for the corporate raping of the middle class. He said you were conflating the two. That's different than confusing. It was actually you who first used minimum wage. Go back and look. When I mentioned the 12/1 ratio, you used minimum wage as your starting point for your little math problem. I said lowest-paid employee.
That's because the lowest paid employee is most likely making minimum wage. I have said several times that the amount didn't matter. Use $10 PH or whatever. I care a great deal about the middle class and this country. That's why I despise what the left is doing. If government would get out of the way the economy could recover and all classes would benefit. Instead you are looking for government solutions to perceived wrongs.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:03 AM   #85
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's because the lowest paid employee is most likely making minimum wage. I have said several times that the amount didn't matter. Use $10 PH or whatever. I care a great deal about the middle class and this country. That's why I despise what the left is doing. If government would get out of the way the economy could recover and all classes would benefit. Instead you are looking for government solutions to perceived wrongs.
The government is never going to get out of the way. The government has always BEEN in the way. How do you think the middle class of the 20th century was created? By the government, through the GI Bill and various other entities just like it. Trickle-down economics is complete bullshit.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/09/11/a-w...-trickle-down/

"Inclusive economies always outperform and outlast plutocracies. That’s why investments in the middle class work, and tax breaks for the rich don’t. The oldest and most important conflict in human societies is the battle over the concentration of wealth and power. Those at the top will forever tell those at the bottom that our respective positions are righteous and good for all. Historically we called that divine right. Today we have trickle-down economics."
Old 05-03-2015, 07:44 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Soooo calling you a cunt is somehow speculating on your personal medical condition?
Are you really saying you're diagnosed with being a cunt? Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Is that the only argument you've got? I didn't even say (or consider) reporting you. Even typing this post is giving your lame-ass "joke" more attention than it deserves. "syphillis.....remission"...?. ....ok

Did you really think it was funny? If so, I'd consider some remedial comedy lessons. The ones you took were obviously a sham.

If you hear from the moderators, it wont be because I asked them to. Not everyone is a pussy like your alter-ego IB Wanker.
You're "shamman", and it's obvious you don't aspire to anything higher than being a sham liar, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:37 AM   #87
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
The government is never going to get out of the way. The government has always BEEN in the way. How do you think the middle class of the 20th century was created? By the government, through the GI Bill and various other entities just like it. Trickle-down economics is complete bullshit.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/09/11/a-w...-trickle-down/

"Inclusive economies always outperform and outlast plutocracies. That’s why investments in the middle class work, and tax breaks for the rich don’t. The oldest and most important conflict in human societies is the battle over the concentration of wealth and power. Those at the top will forever tell those at the bottom that our respective positions are righteous and good for all. Historically we called that divine right. Today we have trickle-down economics."
Tax breaks for everyone works. That is an investment for the entire country. Your idea of investment is how many more freebies can you get. You know the freebies that others have to pay for. You fucking libs are so jealous of anyone that is doing better than you. If you are a lib that does well then you pander to the moron class. Your base.

PS: I heard on the news this morning that the libs idol George Soros has been dodging close to a billion dollars in taxes for years. Isn't he the one that keeps telling us that the rich should pay more?
Old 05-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #88
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
The government is never going to get out of the way. The government has always BEEN in the way. How do you think the middle class of the 20th century was created? By the government....
Undercunt/wombhater learned his 2-bit talking points from that renowned economist Elizabeth Warren.... “if you have a business, you didn't build that! The government did everything for you!”

Quote:
Capitalism creates as many problems as it solves.
Yeah, so let's thank our skydaddy for capitalism! Without it, none of this staggering wealth would have been created in the first place! Just think about that! Without capitalism, there would be nothing to redistribute! Nothing for the government to lay its greedy hands on! Nothing for libtards like undercunt to whine about! So thank your big daddy in the sky for capitalism! The libtards couldn't live without the “problems” it creates!

Old 05-03-2015, 11:00 AM   #89
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Tax breaks for everyone works. That is an investment for the entire country. Your idea of investment is how many more freebies can you get. You know the freebies that others have to pay for. You fucking libs are so jealous of anyone that is doing better than you. If you are a lib that does well then you pander to the moron class. Your base.

PS: I heard on the news this morning that the libs idol George Soros has been dodging close to a billion dollars in taxes for years. Isn't he the one that keeps telling us that the rich should pay more?
You're making a lot of assumptions. I'm not a 'fucking lib', first of all. I'm not jealous of anyone. I simply look around and see things that I feel could be improved. Soros is a piece of shit. Next.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:07 AM   #90
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Undercunt/wombhater learned his 2-bit talking points from that renowned economist Elizabeth Warren.... “if you have a business, you didn't build that! The government did everything for you!”

Yeah, so let's thank our skydaddy for capitalism! Without it, none of this staggering wealth would have been created in the first place! Just think about that! Without capitalism, there would be nothing to redistribute! Nothing for the greedy government to lay its hands on! Nothing for libtards like undercunt to whine about! So thank your big daddy in the sky for capitalism! The libtards couldn't live without the “problems” it creates!

You're making even less sense than normal. Why would we thank a nonexistent deity for capitalism? As for the middle class after WW2, go do a little fucking research before you just start shooting your mouth off. I never said the word business. You're putting words in my mouth again, just like people put their dicks in yours.

"Keynesian economists argue that the boom was caused by the adoption of Keynesian economic policies, particularly government spending"

"Not to mention low interest rates, via govt policy"

Then there's all the money we pumped into Western Europe. Don't act like the govt. plays no part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post%E2...pansion#Causes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women