Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2016, 06:22 AM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thanks for pointing out the evidence that proves you are benighted jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're too stupid to realize that it was Gowdy's committee that found that document, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and several more like it. Hence, you'd be a jackass ignoramus when you stupidly argue that Gowdy, et al, "found nothing new", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:36 AM   #77
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Thanks for pointing out the evidence that proves you are benighted jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're too stupid to realize that it was Gowdy's committee that found that document, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and several more like it. Hence, you'd be a jackass ignoramus when you stupidly argue that Gowdy, et al, "found nothing new", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Seeing you did not read the link, either time you missed that was covered in #2 . So just keep bleating like the sheep you are. It is why you won't answer the question.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:42 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seeing you did not read the link, either time you missed that was covered in #2 . So just keep bleating like the sheep you are. It is why you won't answer the question.
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you now admit you lied and misrepresented the facts and that Gowdy's committee did discover and release previously unknown facts about Benghazi especially in regards to what Odumbo and Hildebeest knew and when they knew it.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:36 AM   #79
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you now admit you lied and misrepresented the facts and that Gowdy's committee did discover and release previously unknown facts about Benghazi especially in regards to what Odumbo and Hildebeest knew and when they knew it.
No you dumb fuck, I answered the question for you seeing you lacked the balls to do it yourself.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:41 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you dumb fuck, I answered the question for you seeing you lacked the balls to do it yourself.
You'd be the congenital jackass that denied and continues to deny the evidence that underscores your innate imbecility, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Despite your ignorant assertions otherwise, Gowdy's committee produced new and substantive evidence about Benghazi that was deceitfully hidden from the American public by Odumbo and Hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:46 AM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the congenital jackass that denied and continues to deny the evidence that underscores your innate imbecility, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Despite your ignorant assertions otherwise, Gowdy's committee produced new and substantive evidence about Benghazi that was deceitfully hidden from the American public by Odumbo and Hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep on ranting you lying POS. You did not understand the Op, stepped in shit and keep repeating the same shit .
Old 05-25-2016, 07:52 AM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep on ranting you lying POS. You did not understand the Op, stepped in shit and keep repeating the same shit .
You're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the proverbial jackass that has to be repetitiously hit in the head multiple times before you even begin to see and appreciate the facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-25-2016, 08:13 AM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIDiot! Breaking out the Merriam-Webster! The IBmeister! IBsyndrome!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:57 AM   #84
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What was "reveled", LittleEva, the Kansas Hillarybilly? Please tell us if you "no"!
Mebbe EKIM had better be glad his mentor, woomby, isn't here any more, considering how woomby would jump on typos and harangue anyone that posted with them ! But since EKIM craves attention, mebbe that's what his mangling of the English language is all about ! Or it could just be that he's posting between working his " customers " down at the 'holes and hasn't wiped the man batter from his eyes when he posts ! Dunkin's glazed donuts have NOTHING on EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:33 AM   #85
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Mebbe EKIM had better be glad his mentor, woomby, isn't here any more, considering how woomby would jump on typos and harangue anyone that posted with them ! But since EKIM craves attention, mebbe that's what his mangling of the English language is all about ! Or it could just be that he's posting between working his " customers " down at the 'holes and hasn't wiped the man batter from his eyes when he posts ! Dunkin's glazed donuts have NOTHING on EKIM !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women