Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2021, 11:31 PM   #76
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, you can't make this up

Dictator Biden, after killing thousands upon thousands of jobs with his Executive Orders, now expressing shock that the jobs report is bad.
The jobs report was for January, before Sleepy joe was sworn in. The job-killing impact of his recent executive orders will start showing up in the February data.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:16 PM   #77
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

For those who have not been keeping count, we are already up to a startling 52 Executive Orders and Actions Already Put into Place by Senile Biden

Hell the meme makers can't even keep up with this dictator

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 12:06 AM   #78
berryberry
Valued Poster

Good - 14 state attorneys general in letter to President Biden warn they are reviewing legal options over KeystoneXL pipeline decision:

Old 02-14-2021, 10:56 PM   #79
berryberry
Valued Poster

1. Steal an election
2. Militarize the Capitol
3. Persecute Opposition
4. Seize civilian arms

Biden/Harris are running the playbook of every modern dictator and most people are too blind to see it.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:40 AM   #80
berryberry
Valued Poster

Note to Senile Biden - before you foolishly destroy more energy jobs and energy supply in America, note that rolling blackouts in Texas and spiking gas and power prices amid a cold snap show the folly of eliminating natural gas—and coal.
Old 03-10-2021, 11:37 PM   #81
berryberry
Valued Poster

50 days and still no press conference

After four years of "Trump is an evil dictator" Senile Biden rules by decree and executive order, does not take questions from the press, and has turned our capital into Bahgdad.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:58 PM   #82
berryberry
Valued Poster

Oh look - Senile Biden acting again as a dictator by controlling the media reports:

Border Officials Under ‘Gag Order,’ Barred From Speaking To Press Amid Immigration Crisis: Report

https://t.co/BGtxD1wCuH?amp=1
Old 03-18-2021, 07:04 AM   #83
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh look - Senile Biden acting again as a dictator by controlling the media reports:

Border Officials Under ‘Gag Order,’ Barred From Speaking To Press Amid Immigration Crisis: Report

https://t.co/BGtxD1wCuH?amp=1
Biden’s not running anything. He’s a puppet and a poor one at that. There are forces that are committed to tearing this country down. And they’re doing it quickly.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:12 AM   #84
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

i dont know why we argue with these lib clowns (sorry debate)they are programed as bad as windows vista lol (watch the cnn screen and repeat after me 8 million times)

they are like the toys for ages 1 through 3 , push a button and a is for apple g is for greater good c is for climate change

their brains think this way , make a political statement then the programed response kicks in, their answer is in their software or soft brain

anyway i would love to see their face when reality hits them one day when the taxes they pay go far beyond what they agree with and paying for something they totally disagree with. or how about when they lose their job due to some social mandate , or how about some liberal mob burns down their business, or they or some one near to them needs health care for a fatal disease and is denied because they are considered privileged. Or maybe they cant find a job but every illegal(sorry non citizen) is working.

i cherish the thought , and it will happen ! As sure as the sun sets !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:12 AM   #85
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
i dont know why we argue with these lib clowns (sorry debate) they are programmed as bad as windows vista lol (watch the cnn screen and repeat after me 8 million times)

they are like the toys for ages 1 through 3, push a button and a is for apple g is for greater good c is for climate change

their brains think this way, make a political statement then the programmed response kicks in, their answer is in their software or soft brain...
It sounds like a cult of ignorance, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
The cult of ignorance is real.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:05 AM   #86
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Does anyone here think Trump is actually helping the Republican Party? I’m GOP but the man is a joke. The sooner the GOP can completely separate themselves from him the better, otherwise we’ll have 8 years of this shit, followed by Harris as President.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:11 AM   #87
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Does anyone here think Trump is actually helping the Republican Party? I’m GOP but the man is a joke. The sooner the GOP can completely separate themselves from him the better, otherwise we’ll have 8 years of this shit, followed by Harris as President.
Do you mean the 74 million people who voted for him? If the Republicans lose that, they’ll never win again. My guess you sent money to the Lincoln Project. How did that work out?
Old 03-18-2021, 12:33 PM   #88
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Do you mean the 74 million people who voted for him? If the Republicans lose that, they’ll never win again. My guess you sent money to the Lincoln Project. How did that work out?
And I was one of them the first time around. When I thought he would surround himself with smart people and actually listen to a few of them.
And you guessed wrong.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:46 PM   #89
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
And I was one of them the first time around. When I thought he would surround himself with smart people and actually listen to a few of them.
And you guessed wrong.
So what policies did you disagree with? America first foreign policy? Secure borders? Tax cuts? Energy independence? Conservative judges? USMCA? Military spending? Operation warp speed? As a businessman, I care about results, not personality. Trump made good on most of what he campaigned on. I believe my own eyes. I went to a Trump rally. 20,000 people. Butler had 60,000, Miami 100,000 plus all the boat parades. No politician in history attracted that many people and enthusiasm. But you want the Republican Party to throw that away. That would be a very stupid strategy.
Old 03-18-2021, 01:17 PM   #90
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It sounds like a cult of ignorance, doesn't it?

thank you , you make my point for me . When the truth button hits you here come the lib programed responses , cult , ignorant ,

you are the ignorant one my friend and when the truth finds you , you will be so very sad and so very lost ! I feel sorry for you and what you will find one day !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women