Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #76
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I'm sure that such arrangements DO work out some of the time.

What percentage are you willing to risk? If it works out 25% of the time do you want to take that crap shoot?

Maybe it is worth the effort for some guys. Just be prepared to be cheated out of your last month's payment and don't be dumb enough to pay for another month when she doesn't live up to the bargain.

I loaned an ATF some money once. I was prepared to lose the cash, but it would have been the last cash she got from me. It was about equal to one session's payment. I did get paid back, but she was a little hard to get hold of to get paid back. I didn't really pursue the issue that hard anyway. She was a "spur of the moment" type of relationship.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:32 AM   #77
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
All I was saying is that I wouldn't rule it out. It would depend.

Hypothetically, blowpop lets say that lrr offered you this deal.
For whatever the reason, she's limiting herself to 3 or 4 friends
simply to cover her $1100 rent? ($367/$275 ea)
As one of these friends you're able to see her 2 maybe 3 times a month.

Are you saying there is absolutely no freaking way you'd even consider doing anything like that?

I'll take a stab at this in bp's stead... not just no, but Oh hell no. I have been around lrr and she is very likeable/fun person but I would not do this again for all the tea in China... the situation is just not worth it. Notice I did not say the girl was not worth it rather the general trouble of the whole situation is not worth it. Been there, done that and will not repeat even if Hell freezes over and is serving snow cones. (with someone I have never mentioned to anyone in the hobby )

I suspect what Amber described is the rare exception to the general rule of this game. Amber, I wish you the best since obviously you got something going that works for the both of you... that is what it is all about anyway.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #78
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

LD, I'm glad to see that you've finally learned your lesson.

As far as "gaping holes" are concerned, from this vantage point the only gaping hole I can see seems to lie between the ears of those who cannot seem to fathom the reasoning behind my answer to the question, "Would you do it?"

"You", in this case, being Me, answered with a maybe; specifically, "I would not rule it out" , and that's still my position. I'm not saying that it's necessarily right, or the best course to take, I'm simply saying what I would do.

Some of the greatest joys in my life have come from some of the most unusual situations/circumstances. I guess because of that, I'm more open to thinking 'outside-of-the-box'. Maybe I've got a higher risk-tolerance or more gamble to my ass than others? But don't think for a second that I go into anything blindly. In any decision I make, financial or otherwise, there's always some sort of risk/reward analysis
performed.

If that's not your bag, that's cool. You do yours and I'll do mine.
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #79
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

No.

Stupid idea. Pay as you go.

First its the rent, then the car, then shoes, then lights, cable and so on.......Guys can't say no to a girl when there about to get laid.

Girls know this shit and take advantage.
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #80
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Well this thread is now six pages long. I still have not seen one gent that has come out and said:

"Yep, I did this once and it was awesome! In fact if you know of a great lady that wants to try this again, please sign me up."

The fact is it does not work and it never has worked. Scroll back through and what you do see is several men that have been burned in some form or another and say not only is it a bad idea, it is a horrible idea.

That is one big, deep hole.

Sofa, don't bother with any more circular arguments. Just find some proof. Bring us a gent that can tell us about how good it was when they did it in the past.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #81
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

This is not the same as sd/sb arrangement, speaking from experience in that situation.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #82
littlejoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'm hoping to try a variation of this. I'm currently negotiating with a lady for a flat fee of $X per month in exchange for time with her. I will not be paying rent, shopping, or other bills directly. I will give her an envelope with $X each month, and I will get a couple short (90 minutes) dates and 1 lengthy (6+ hrs ) date.

I disagree with others who say that I might as well get a girlfriend. This will not be an exclusive arrangement for either one of us. I can tell her that I am in the mood for certain activities, whereas a girlfriend might not be interested in those same activities. The purpose of the lengthy date is to allow time to set up and live out various fantasies: BDSM, dress-up, role-playing, playing in (semi-)public places, ask her to bring a friend, etc. Basically, I get to be a selfish bastard and decide what I'm in the mood for. No long-term complications, and no long-term comittment - we each decide if we want to continue on a month by month basis.

Worst case is I pay $X in advance, it doesn't work, and I'm out $X. Best case, I get 9+ hours a month at a good rate, she gets guaranteed income, and I get to experience a variety of new things. While I certainly don't want an emotional attachemnt, I do think that some degree of familiarity and confort with each other can lead to better experiences.

Another possible advantage for me is reduced travel time. I live a couple hours drive from a major city, and we're negotiating her coming to me at times. One month I travel to her for $X, the next month she travels to me for $X + travel allowance.

I think the key is: Keep in mind it is a business relationship, and details need to be clearly discussed and agreed on. This sort of agreement might be great for some, but not an option for others. After all, if the same thing worked for everybody at all times, would there be a demand for "the hobby"?
littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #83
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Sofa, don't bother with any more circular arguments. Just find some proof. Bring us a gent that can tell us about how good it was when they did it in the past.
The original question posed was: "Paying a provider's rent in return for an all-access pass. Would you?"

My Answer was: "Yes. I would consider it".

You're the one making this a circular argument by changing the question to "Will it work?" and then wanting some proof to back that answer.

Chances are that it probably won't work.

However, that doesn't change the fact that, in answer to the original question; Yes, I would consider it.

What's so hard to understand?
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #84
ANONONE
BANNED

Show me a gent that has done this with any success, and I will listen to your logic.

There has been a number of gents that have shared their ACTUAL EXPERIENCE rather than mere conjecture and explained exactly why this is a bad idea.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #85
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

the bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi likes to reshape questions and comments to suit his needs.............where is that fucking confessional?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #86
ANONONE
BANNED

Hmmm. . .looking over at the avatar info of gents that leave a wake of disruption and combative behavior in threads. I see tons of posts, but no reviews.

No experience? Or is there some other agenda at work?

Anyway the original questions was:

Quote:
It had me thinking about the provider world. Hobbyists, would you do this? Providers, would you consider this idea?
The scorecard of response seems to be overwhelming that it is a bad idea. Most of that was based on actual experience and I apologize if that has more credence to some of us than somebody sitting at their keyboard and shooting at the moon.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #87
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi..........you caught me...........I have no clue how to get laid.

I've been working up the courage to step inside a stripclub.........I hear that there is free pussy inside.

Pound that little RTM triangle..........the more you pound it, the quicker they respond..........it is kind of like pussy.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #88
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi..........you caught me...........I have no clue how to get laid.

I've been working up the courage to step inside a stripclub.........I hear that there is free pussy inside.
Awesome! I look forward to reading the review of that experience, when can we expect it?

BTW: If you are going to try to be a doublemint on the board by dropping lingo from the Urban Dictionary, make sure you at least read it correctly and get the idea right.

You can't think you are

chach ball

since it involves "thinking you are cool" you either are one or you aren't. It is redundant to say you think you are a Chachi.

In the real world we call it bombast when you try to make yourself important by using big words incorrectly. I am not sure what the hip urban dictionary variation is, nor do I care.

What are you fifteen years old, DH?

We love discourse on this board, but please try to be an adult.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #89
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I will send it to you now............check your PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #90
ANONONE
BANNED

More Urban Dictionary. . .

You really are a one trick pony, aren't you?

So back on topic DH, since you are a prolific poster that is so experienced in bed skills, we could use your wisdom. Would you please weigh in with your actual opinion, and I don't mean referring back to some ancient ASPD thread.

What do you think of this notion of the hobby rent party? Have you ever done it or thought about doing it? What were the results? If you have not ever done it, would you do it? Why or why not?