Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #76
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't believe it is a misconception, the leadership knows the difference but good little cogs like WTF, CJ, STEVIE, et al just accept what they've been told. No questioning, no critical thought, just blind acceptance.

It is true that the left believes in World Wide government. Have you ever heard of COMINTERN. It is international communism. It was strong in the 1930s but got tarnished during World War II. In fact the goal of international government is still central to communism.

I have wonder about the whole economic collapse thing. As we've been told these are the worse economic times of the last 70 years and what do we get? Class warfare, Occupy, a food stamp generation, a good start to a lost decade, and attacks on the job producers. Imagine if acknowledged unemployment reached 30%. Funny how no one is talking about the cooked unemployment numbers anymore. What would Obama do if thousands of Americans started camping out across the street in Lafayette Park as they did in the 1930s? Our leaders are too isolated from the pain that is going on out there and reelection is too certain. Failure is rewarded, incompetence means promotion, and corruption equals enrichment at the taxpayers expense. The framework is still good but the bureaucrats and entrenched political classes have to be turned out.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #77
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama has no religion. He attended rallies at a hate cult for twenty years. What Jeremiah Wright preached is not a religion by any reasonable definition of the word. Jeremiah Wright openly admits that his "religion" is based on the teachings of James Cone, a racist lunatic.

Here's what Jeremiah Wright and Barack Obama believe. The words of James Cone:

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community … Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love. "
(Quoted in William R Jones, “Divine Racism: The Unacknowledged Threshold Issue for Black Theology”, in African-American Religious Thought: An Anthology, ed Cornel West and Eddie Glaube.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AOtzD5ReLE

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/010141.html
Dear Teawipe dumbshit,

Please tell me how this is in any way different than white "christians" justifying the enslavement of "nigras" and later "separate but 'equal" through the arrogance of "knowing the one, true God?" Maybe, just maybe - by a cunt hair - a slight case could be made for the phrasing and delivery. But, the thought process is very similar. I'll put the next in a different color so you Teawipe Parrotriots will have a chance of seeing it - that doesn't make it any more right than what was done to them by slavery.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #78
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now Randy joins the loonies. I have to say that you are insane as well. Turn in those guns to protect the children...NOW!

In case you didn't know (and apparently you didn't) the evangelical movement in the early 19th century was heavily involved in the abolitionist movement. So to be an evangelical was to be anti-slavery. And I don't understand what this has anything to do with the Tea Party and I know only an insane mind such as yours sees any connection.

Why does the Tea Party frighten you little boy?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #79
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Well, little-dick and semen enema receipient, the Teawipe Parrotriots don't scare me at all. They remind me of the "Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight," either literally or metaphorically. To support delusional grandeur and illiterate arrogance (not to mention stupid ploys like your attempting to muddy the waters by injecting "evangelicals" like they are the "only, true christians" into the discussion), however, ain't my thang, mop-boy.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #80
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
There is a solid misconception from WTF about people that consider themselves a part of the TEA party movement.
One, we do not care what a woman does with her vagina, we just do not want to have to pay with our tax dollars for the consequences of what she does with it.
So we can look at TeaNut Senators like Ted Cruz, Jim DeMint, Marco Rubio, etc. and find they will be pro-choice??
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #81
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So we can look at TeaNut Senators like Ted Cruz, Jim DeMint, Marco Rubio, etc. and find they will be pro-choice??
Overturning Roe v Wade is prochoice. It lets each state make a choice what sort of abortion law they will have. The "right to privacy" based on "penumbras and emanations " is horseshit.

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one." --- Thomas Paine
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #82
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

And the worst state is.....wait for it.....Texas, uh, no, Mississippi, no, er, Georgia, no, uh, Alabama, no er, Arkansas, no, uh, Louisiana, no, er, South Carolina - well it's one of 'em. And Thomas Paine, being a good deist Frenchman, would certainly agree with this list.

A brief biography of Thomas Paine is linked below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine

He was quite the Frenchman.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #83
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Put me in the camp with a couple of people who suggested earlier that it will probably take severe financial and fiscal crises to force the sort of cooperation necessary to even make a down payment toward fixing our problems.

It seems to me that the biggest problem we face is an unprecedented level of polarization, largely driven by aggressive congressional redistricting and exacerbated by special interests' and lobbyists' cash. Many districts are so gerrymandered that representatives run almost no risk of losing general elections. Their biggest worry is getting "primaried" by those trying to ensure the maximum possible level of ideological purity. So once they get into office, they have far less interest in working across the aisle than in the past. Many of them feel that they can simply get away with telling everyone in the opposing party to go fuck themselves. Most of these jerks don't give a rat's ass about improving the economy; it's all about scoring political victories.

But neither the Congressional Progressive Caucus nor the Tea Party Caucus is going to decisively win the debate in the court of public opinion. Most people aren't simpatico with the views of either one. My opinion is that, generally speaking, if anyone manages to cram through an overarching agenda that deviates significantly from the ideological center of mass, it won't be sustainable for very many years.

There have been what amount to continuing referenda on entitlements and other social policies for decades. Everything gets ratified and expanded, and new entitlements get created. People on the right who think that any of them are going to get cut or rolled back significantly are living in a dream world. For their part, many on the left seem to think that increasing taxes only on the top one percent is going to go very far toward financing our current aganda. They are similarly delusional.

The sooner a majority of the population comes to these realizations, the better off we will be in the long run.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #84
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
And the worst state is.....wait for it.....Texas, uh, no, Mississippi, no, er, Georgia, no, uh, Alabama, no er, Arkansas, no, uh, Louisiana, no, er, South Carolina - well it's one of 'em.
It's called Federalism. Each state actually gets to make their own laws unless the federal government has been given the power to the make the law by the Constitution.

Tenth Amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #85
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Blowme, your post makes no sense. It contains only a reference to one of the original Ammendments which have been in force since the initial ratification of the Constitution. Since we have arrived at the point that we are now are with the 10th in effect, your post means nothing. You're better off trying to find a way to fart yourself to the moon.

If you follow the money, always a good plan if one wants to discover things like facts and truth, it's obvious that the Confederacy was merely hiding behind the 10th and blowing smoke up your skirt regarding "states' rights" in order to keep making half of the states subsequently admitted to the Union be slave states - whether they wanted slavery or not. Some "right" that was.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #86
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

The sooner a majority of the population comes to these realizations, the better off we will be in the long run.
It will never happen.

I take that back, it will happen when the market see's fit.

But we will not do it on our own. To much graft on both the left and right.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #87
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Blowme, your post makes no sense. It contains only a reference to one of the original Ammendments which have been in force since the initial ratification of the Constitution. Since we have arrived at the point that we are now are with the 10th in effect, your post means nothing.
It means the Supreme Court routinely practices judicial activism. It rights law from the bench instead of interpreting the Constitution according to it's original intent. That's what it did in Roe v Wade.

SCOTUS sometimes makes incorrect decisions and occationally reverses prior mistakes. Roe v Wade should be overturned just like Dredd Scott v Sanford and Plessy v Ferguson. You remember Brown v Board of Education don't you? That was the court saying a prior court was wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v...d_of_Education
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dred_Scott_v._Sandford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plessy_v._Ferguson
Old 01-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #88
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It will never happen.

I take that back, it will happen when the market see's fit.

But we will not do it on our own. To much graft on both the left and right.
That's why I said I thought it would take severe financial and fiscal crises to even serve as anything more than a nudge to most of these people.

It may be that real reform will occur if, and only if, we enter a series of crises that can no longer be papered over or covered up, and are severe enough to scare the hell out of all the world's markets once again.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #89
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It means the Supreme Court routinely practices judicial activism. It rights law from the bench instead of interpreting the Constitution according to it's original intent. That's what it did in Roe v Wade.

SCOTUS sometimes makes incorrect decisions and occationally reverses prior mistakes. Roe v Wade should be overturned just like Dredd Scott v Sanford and Plessy v Ferguson. You remember Brown v Board of Education don't you? That was the court saying a prior court was wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v...d_of_Education
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dred_Scott_v._Sandford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plessy_v._Ferguson
Well, your consclusion is what you "think," as opposed to what "is." There are thousands of other holdings by the SC that have not been reinterpreted. If you examine your examples closely, you will find that the reinterpretations have been less restrictive (i.e. more "liberal") than what they replaced. Not good news for you, eh?

I noticed that you artfully dodged any discussion of the life of your French hero, Thomas Paine.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
That's why I said I thought it would take severe financial and fiscal crises to even serve as anything more than a nudge to most of these people.

It may be that real reform will occur if, and only if, we enter a series of crises that can no longer be papered over or covered up, and are severe enough to scare the hell out of all the world's markets once again.
Then history will just repeat itself!

We are on the decline, you know it and I know it. Let's make some money off that reality. I'm not here to sell snake oil to these folks. Right now, the world does not have a better option to park their money. That will at some point change.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women