Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2020, 11:13 PM   #76
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer32514 View Post
You don't know a fucking thing about me you transgender motherfucker! will never apoglize to a piece of shit loser like you . Although I never mentioned you, you knew exactly who I was talking about Crawl back in your hole assup and I know it isn't in Canada. As for me I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day. They can ban me because my life doesn't depend on this site, unlike you.
No truer words have ever be spoken!!
That's why he had to make up another handle...being perm-banned with all the worthless 47k+ posts...THIS IS HIS LIFE sad but true!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:09 AM   #77
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 870596
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump.jpg (63.3 KB, 28 views)
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:42 AM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jesus...you call yourself a lawyer.
I've never called myself a lawyer on Eccie, but you've called yourself a home builder and even posted pics of a home you indirectly claimed you built .... in response to someone calling your structures you claim to build "shacks"!

If my information is correct .... and my suspicions .... you sold swimming pools.

Then you further retreated when you got called out about building anything like that picture you posted and started claiming you had nothing to do with hiring illegal aliens for house building, because you only "financed" the projects as an "investment"!

Speaking of making claims about legal expertise .. .here's yours!

Quote:
The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos: Post # 176 by WTF:
“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.”
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...merman&page=12
A "house builder" practicing law on Eccie!!!

You're not qualified to empty wastepaper baskets in a law office, much less assess any lawyer's qualifications and/or competence. You are just a loudmouthed, wimp with a keyboard.

Let's see how "expert" you are on answering "defense of U.S." questions you avoid answering on topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do Hawks eat shit?

I'm trying to figure out why you are so obsessively afraid of them.

ChickenHawkShit seems too long and cumbersome, and is too easily confused with the Hawk's shit .... as opposed to the Chicken's ...

so......"ChickenShit" just seems more appropriate.

Do you have an aversion to fighting Persians? Arabs? Jews?

Or just MiddleEasterners generally?

I'm asking because for years .... almost 20 .... you've been opposed to fighting in the Middle East.

Do you want us to fight the Chinese here at home or do you want to fight over there. How about the Russians? Here at home or over there? Rather than get involved in a guessing game, would you mind listing the countries in the World you would prefer to fight here at home? And if that is the longer list, then just flip it and provide the list of countries you would prefer fighting over in their homeland or somewhere in between perhaps and then list what is the in between location to fight them.

Thank you life time member(ship)!!!
And you want us to get rid of our firearms? Are you going to protect our homes and livelihoods? You're the "ChickenHawk" and Fake!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:58 AM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Back on topic!

https://www.sangbadpratidin.in/world...ghdad-airport/

This is what WTF wants at our airports ... our chemical/petroleum plants .... our highways .... and this is what WTF wants in our towns and cities ....

Old 01-04-2020, 05:11 AM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Justification for a "preemptive strike":
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1Z301Z

For all those idiots believing he deserved to live and continue killing Americans.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:38 AM   #81
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

I believe I heard Trump say " U can Fuck with the butcher, u can fuck with the baker but if u Fuck with me
it will be the Undertaker!!! Sometimes u got to let the neighborhood bully know enough is enough!!
Semper Fi, Viet Nam Class of 70
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 07:54 AM   #82
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
I've never called myself a lawyer on Eccie, but you've called yourself a home builder and even posted pics of a home you indirectly claimed you built .... in response to someone calling your structures you claim to build "shacks"!

If my information is correct .... and my suspicions .... you sold swimming pools.

Then you further retreated when you got called out about building anything like that picture you posted and started claiming you had nothing to do with hiring illegal aliens for house building, because you only "financed" the projects as an "investment"!

Speaking of making claims about legal expertise .. .here's yours!

A "house builder" practicing law on Eccie!!!

You're not qualified to empty wastepaper baskets in a law office, much less assess any lawyer's qualifications and/or competence. You are just a loudmouthed, wimp with a keyboard.

Let's see how "expert" you are on answering "defense of U.S." questions you avoid answering on topic:

And you want us to get rid of our firearms? Are you going to protect our homes and livelihoods? You're the "ChickenHawk" and Fake!
How many’s times have yous been banned for attempting to out other posters real life occupations, vocations, etc.?

This tasteless posts is followed by a “this is what WTF wants,” with a photos of 911.

Fucking embarrassing!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 07:55 AM   #83
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Justification for a "preemptive strike":
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1Z301Z

For all those idiots believing he deserved to live and continue killing Americans.
How many have stated that he deserved to live and xo ti he killing Americans?

Fucking embarrassing!
Old 01-04-2020, 07:56 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The truly sad part about the current affairs in the Middle East is the current loud lack of support for the President of the United States and it sends a message that they don't have to pay attention to what Trump says.

They want the wimps and their sympathizers in office.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:02 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
How many’s times have yous been banned .....
I've not been "banned"!

How embarrassing? As for your defense of WTF .... that's embarrassing, but you are too dumb to be embarrassed.

Rather than jabbering so much nonsense you should listen to the most recent "talking points" from the LameStreamAntiTrumpMedia!!!

They are PRAISING the animal he had killed. Not murdered. Killed.

And they are even claiming he "assassinated" and "murdered" the animal. Is that who you call "my media" meaning "YOUS"!

You're a fool.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:04 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
H

“this is what WTF wants,” with a photos of 911.

Fucking embarrassing!
It is embarrassing for WTF, but for you too! Yous gonna keep the terrorists from entering the U.S. from the North, like they did before? Or are you all in Canada going to just bullshit and mouth off like you do about NOTHING.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:23 AM   #87
HoeHummer
BANNED

Again yous are lying. Please points me to a story by the US press praising the Iranian butcher.

And if yous are gonna jerk off, makes it count, Sally. Yous are just making this stuffs up.

Fucking embarrassing!
Old 01-04-2020, 08:29 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again yous are lying. Please points me to a story by the US press praising the Iranian butcher.

And if yous are gonna jerk off, makes it count, Sally. Yous are just making this stuffs up.

Fucking embarrassing!
It's your Loons on TV fool ... I never said "a story"!

Now show me where I was "banned"! I've had the same handle since ASPD. You're nuts.

Two of them were calling the animal a "revered general" and stating that Trump "murdered" him and "assassinated" him. Now those in Congress are using those terms.

And you call me "Fucking embarrassing"? Go away!
Old 01-04-2020, 08:33 AM   #89
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Rather than jabbering so much nonsense you should listen to the most recent "talking points" from the LameStreamAntiTrumpMedia!!

They are PRAISING the animal he had killed. Not murdered. Killed.

You're a fool.
And yous are a liar. I haven’t heard or seen anybody in the media (your worst nightmares, btw, because they’re bounds to tell the truth) praise the Iranian animal.

And now yous are backing off.

Quote:
It's your Loons on TV fool ... I never said "a story"!

Now show me where I was "banned"! I've had the same handle since ASPD. You're nuts.
I have no idea what ASPD is, but I does take exception to your public discussion of my nuts...LOLLING!
Old 01-04-2020, 08:41 AM   #90
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
How many’s times have yous been banned for attempting to out other posters real life occupations, vocations, etc.?

Fucking embarrassing!
Quote:
I have no idea what ASPD is, but I does take exception to your public discussion of my nuts...LOLLING!
What's fucking embarrassing(at least for you) is the zeal with which you want to prove that you are indeed your banned alter ego.

For an hour of history scouring and being a relatively new member you know an awful lot about the membership here and their "history". Yet in all that knowledge you don't know what ASPD was.

Yous are making fools of youselfs.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women