Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 05:22 PM   #76
spikeatl
BANNED

i've been on this site for only 2-3 days and hot nurse was the first person to contact me on my iso. it appears that she need to take a course on cyber bullying. Just because you look like rosie o'donnell, doesn't mean you have to act like rosie. You are not all that to bully people around.
Maybe if you spend less time bullying, you will have more time with men; and less time researching old posts.
spikeatl is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:37 PM   #77
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
maybe so ... i guess you feel someone has your back, this time. how nice for you. but thn's obsession with vi is unhealthy. it isn't as though it started with you ... and it sure as shit isn't going to end with you.
Like I said, an idiot's intellectual goldmine. ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeatl View Post
i've been on this site for only 2-3 days and hot nurse was the first person to contact me on my iso. it appears that she need to take a course on cyber bullying. Just because you look like rosie o'donnell, doesn't mean you have to act like rosie. You are not all that to bully people around.
Maybe if you spend less time bullying, you will have more time with men; and less time researching old posts.
Because I didn't want to give you a 3-4hr commitment for every night of the week when you won't let me screen you that makes me a bully??? Oh I gotta hear this. Please go on.

Hey mods! Dodger and spike are harassing me!!! They're the same person. I can prove it thru phone calls and texts that have absolutely Fuck all to do with each other.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:39 PM   #78
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Fight, Fight, Fight!!

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:58 PM   #79
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
That could be true, I don't know
we can stop there. my point was and is simply this ... vi posts . thn trots out to respond. that simple .. bell rings ... dog drools. you want to go deeper .. fine. i'm not going there with you. don't care.

you want to respond to me . .. again ... maybe you have a touch of whatever thn has. me? i've had my fun.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:17 PM   #80
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Unfortunately for you, I've had a lot of time on my hands this afternoon and since you don't think anyone else in your latest harassment threAD has done a very good job, I thought I'd lay out a short list of historical facts- and these are just SOME of the threads you STARTED, not the 30+ pages of your posts playing the victim to every person who doesn't agree with you.

Talk about fucking "harassment":

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1048048

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1039461

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=977535

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=929749

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1095805

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=782734

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=930941

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=900783

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=900902

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=908174

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=914191

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=913718

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=932547

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=921032

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=915704

In your defense though, you and most others have the attention span of a retarded puppy. You are truly an idiot's intellectual goldmine. I mean, how else is a raging moron going to feel mentally superior if not for girls like you. So don't get me wrong, you definitely serve a purpose.
lol that's rich... the only thing superior about you is you ego and the level of ass you kiss to get by, so THN you seem to talk a lot of shit about somone who could care less if you lived or died, yet you have this twisted obessession with me,

you are my biggest fan, in all dimensions... its funny because no matter what you do or what you say, or how many people you brown nose

i will always look better then you, my fair queen
i will always be stronger then you, my fair queen

so while you need all your twisted little schemes to keep things going, i can go on because when i look down i see my feel not my stomache <3

and yes there is a such thing as big and beautiful.. but my fair queen ... you are not it

personal trainers are only 50-100 bucks a week try one working great for me

or go see Tara, have her set you up a meal plan, or hell maybe lessons on how to actually please people
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:24 PM   #81
spikeatl
BANNED

Nurse lady, who are you trying to fool?
I got my 3 ladies to party with and they have screened me.
What make you think I will play your game when I am paying you my good money?
Do you have dementia? Because if I remember correctly, I didn't contact you, you did.
I remember well because you were the first lady to message me and because your profile pictures remind me of Rosie O'Donnell.
Sorry for you that I didn't pick you but thank god for me I didn't pick bully and lier. Lady, be honest and you will feel better.

Dodger must be a handsome man from Atlanta.
spikeatl is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:28 PM   #82
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

!Vi! Stop messaging me. I could care less about your threats and that "I can get it too". Lol comical. Anywhoo. I'm not entertaining this wretched little girl's mess anymore tonight.

Have a great night all
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:40 PM   #83
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
lol that's rich... the only thing superior about you is you ego and the level of ass you kiss to get by, so THN you seem to talk a lot of shit about somone who could care less if you lived or died, yet you have this twisted obessession with me,

you are my biggest fan, in all dimensions... its funny because no matter what you do or what you say, or how many people you brown nose

i will always look better then you, my fair queen
i will always be stronger then you, my fair queen

so while you need all your twisted little schemes to keep things going, i can go on because when i look down i see my feel not my stomache <3

and yes there is a such thing as big and beautiful.. but my fair queen ... you are not it

personal trainers are only 50-100 bucks a week try one working great for me

or go see Tara, have her set you up a meal plan, or hell maybe lessons on how to actually please people
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! Is it safe to assume the gloves are officially off?

You should be chill with sweet treat, I think you two are pretty cool and comparable (as you both march to the beat of your own drums). Although I haven't met either of you.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:47 PM   #84
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
That could be true, I don't know I haven't really been reading all of her posts and that wasn't what I was saying. It has nothing to do with having anyone's back. Maxi and I didn't agree on another thread and she called me out. What I am saying is I appreciate that she also calls out the ladies who do things that aren't agreeable either. From what I've seen THN seems to do the same.

Not trying to piss in your cool aide or tell you who to like or not like. Just giving my 2 cents on some of the ladies.

None of it is personal to me, I don't begrudge V! or Maxi, sometimes you just don't agree and sometimes it get's personal but you shake it off and move on. For instance Maxi and I haven't had negative words since our one encounter. It was a hot topic and we both had our views but that doesn't mean we don't have common ground on other topics. I would say the same about V (although this thread was an all out assault on me personally and a false one at that because of 2 sentences in another thread).

actually BMP i do need to apologize, because if you are not the same person that has been harassing me, then you are just a dick, but when people use your handle it you do the same thing they do it's easy to believe that

now you have still been way out of line, but you have nothing on people like THN

she not only went back and got all my threads even the ones she got ones that ere irrelevent to try to make her post seem valid lol, that is the rich part

now i get it i'm gonna let this thread die

and dodger is not a "wulf" fan at all, but everyone sees THN's bullshit, and hell dodger can't tolerate me either...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:51 PM   #85
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! Is it safe to assume the gloves are officially off?

You should be chill with sweet treat, I think you two are pretty cool and comparable (as you both march to the beat of your own drums). Although I haven't met either of you.
lol no offense DK is can't happen <3
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:55 PM   #86
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
!Vi! Stop messaging me. I could care less about your threats and that "I can get it too". Lol comical. Anywhoo. I'm not entertaining this wretched little girl's mess anymore tonight.

Have a great night all

lol holy hell, everything is a threat huh

you talk shit to me you can get it too, .... get your head out of the ratchet zone and stop kidding yourself... you are not important enough to care about ST, no sit your fluffy ass down

don't try to give some half ass PM and play "oh no big bad Vi is threatening me lol

the only thing i threaten for you is the nations avg weight index and your buisness
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #87
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

VI...coed is like the redlight district-street corner of eccie. This is where girls and guys meet and post. You are a new hooker walking the coed streets of established corners. Expect some jibber jabber from people not wanting you here...especially the girls.

Hope this insight helps.

I always tell new girls to not post in coed...due to drama levels. Many seem to cause self inflicted persona injuries.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:18 PM   #88
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeatl View Post
Nurse lady, who are you trying to fool?
I got my 3 ladies to party with and they have screened me.
What make you think I will play your game when I am paying you my good money?
Do you have dementia? Because if I remember correctly, I didn't contact you, you did.
I remember well because you were the first lady to message me and because your profile pictures remind me of Rosie O'Donnell.
Sorry for you that I didn't pick you but thank god for me I didn't pick bully and lier. Lady, be honest and you will feel better.

Dodger must be a handsome man from Atlanta.
To paraphrase:

Me: Hi I saw your ISO, after checking out my reviews and showcase please let me know if you'd like to book.

You: So are you really bisexual?
Open to pretty much anything? Do you like dinner, drinking, dancing and swinging with a couple of other providers? I got your ride if you drink or too much but drugs are a no-no
What's you outcall dinner date rate with a few other ladies there?
It's a multihour date for any night this week and will be more than one night.

Me: Sure am. Are you a member of preferred411?

You: I'm a preferred411 member.
So you're agreeing to everything I said?

Me: Sure. However what you described is out of the ordinary and I'd like to screen you before going further.

You: Because of what I do I'll tell you all that if I pick you. Thank you.

Me: Of course

I'm not posting the content of the pm's but it gives a fair idea of how things went: simple and civil.

Now I'm a game playing, Rosie O'Donnell cyberbully. Lmao. Is there an echo in here? Or is it National Mangina Week again already?

Time sure does fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
VI...coed is like the redlight district-street corner of eccie. This is where girls and guys meet and post. You are a new hooker walking the coed streets of established corners. Expect some jibber jabber from people not wanting you here...especially the girls.

Hope this insight helps.

I always tell new girls to not post in coed...due to drama levels. Many seem to cause self inflicted persona injuries.
"I always tell new girls..." Heh.

And he'll post a scumbag alert or try to get you banned if you don't do what he says too. TFF

If you thought people were out to get you before you ain't seen shit yet, wulfie. Go do your research on the "insightful" gent above.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:21 PM   #89
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:26 PM   #90
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post

Hope this insight helps.

you are right, i know i have damaged my rep here <3
but honestly reparing it was more fun

i got to explode a but and then i get to be the sweet me i enjoy being,

but that is very sound advice thank you
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women